Abomination vs Collosus, Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
A-Bomb wins hehe

no prep

sewers

StiltmanFTW
Duo for the easy win.

d3str0ya10
how?Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Duo for the easy win.

d3str0ya10
since abomination lifts 200 tons and can get stronger threw fear that he can die. and the other two cant get stronger i was thinking that a-bomb would win. cant his punches knock threw the rocks? and for collosus he would get ripped apart or stabbed by the elbow spike he hit hulk with.

The Nuul
Duo beats Current Abom with ease.

Classic would be much harder.

Current is not as strong or durable as Classic.

d3str0ya10
what the diff between current a-bomb and classic he was never depowered and if he was i want scans.

StiltmanFTW
Both Colossus and Thing got stronger... and it could be argued that Abomination got weaker...

Plus, Colossus has already KO'd Abom off-panel. To be fair, he had help.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
since abomination lifts 200 tons and can get stronger threw fear that he can die. and the other two cant get stronger i was thinking that a-bomb would win. cant his punches knock threw the rocks? and for collosus he would get ripped apart or stabbed by the elbow spike he hit hulk with.

What are you talking about? Do you even read comics? Abomination from comics looks nothing like that one from TIH movie.

The Nuul
And current Abom was a victim of Loebs pile of crap.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by The Nuul
And current Abom was a victim of Loebs pile of crap.

Oh yeah, Rulk shot him with his magical pistol and somehow it killed him... facepalm

d3str0ya10
well that really sucks and they need to redo it because im goin with the abomb i saw in the movie against collosus and thing and i know they got stronger but abomb would ball collosus up and throw him at the thing. and stomp his chest flat.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Oh yeah, Rulk shot him with his magical pistol and somehow it killed him... facepalm

What's dumber is that it was Shield Tech.
Which makes you wonder why it wasn't used in WWH...

Oh Loeb roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
well that really sucks and they need to redo it because im goin with the abomb i saw in the movie against collosus and thing and i know they got stronger but abomb would ball collosus up and throw him at the thing. and stomp his chest flat.

Not a chance. Piotr is too durable. Movie Blonsky wouldn't even come close to making a dent in his armor.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
What's dumber is that it was Shield Tech.
Which makes you wonder why it wasn't used in WWH...

Oh Loeb roll eyes (sarcastic)

What even dumber is that Loeb immediately introduced new Abomination...

d3str0ya10
LMAO yes he would, how? hes made from a STEEL-like material i doubt it would be so durable to where he couldn't damage him. a class 200 cant hurt a class 85? are you serious w/e.

StiltmanFTW
LMAO yes he would how hes made rom a STEEL-like material i doubt it would be so durable to wear he couldn't damage him. class 200 cant hurt a class 85 are you serious w/e.

erm

It just resembles osmium/carbon steel, it's VASTLY more durable. Movie Blonsky wasn't Class 200. And Colossus isn't Cl. 85...

d3str0ya10
ummmm well he was at least class 140 or somewhere around there because when hulk was on top of him itting him he asks him is that all you got? and kicks him threw like 9 buldings and it takes him a pretty long time to get back up. hulk only beat him cause his foot got stuck in a crack and hulk choked him.

StiltmanFTW
Class 140? What the f**k? Yet he couldn't even break those chains laughing

Seriously, 616 Emil would stand a better chance here...

d3str0ya10
he could break them because he was being chocked and was more focused on getting out of them than breaking them.thumb down

so you insulting abomb thing or collosus wouldn't have been able to either so you cant speak on that behalf and yeah 140 class at LEAST.

StiltmanFTW
You realize that any superhuman with Class 100+ strength would break them by flex of a single muscle?

StiltmanFTW
so you insulting abomb thing or collosus wouldn't have been able to either so you cant speak on that behalf and yeah 140 class at LEAST.

facepalm

StiltmanFTW
You realize that any superhuman with Class 100+ strength would break them by flex of a single muscle?

end of the page bump.

AlmightyKfish
Yeah, Movie Abom is nothing compared to Classic Comic Blonsky...

In general, all movie characters are < comic counterparts in terms of power...

d3str0ya10
no thats not true ok what class was hulk in that movie? cause abomb was stronger than hulk. miffed pfft smokin'

d3str0ya10
Yeah, Movie Abom is nothing compared to Classic Comic Blonsky...

In general, all movie characters are < comic counterparts in terms of power...

yeh that what i ate about movies its like the movie makers dont ever do research on the comics to see what there doing. omg that pisses me off mad

StiltmanFTW
Hulk's dur and HF sucked in that movie. There weren't many strength feats, either.

Blonsky got choked with those chains made of some ordinary metal... n/c

d3str0ya10
is the new abomb stronger or is blonsky stronger.

AlmightyKfish
Hulk's dur and HF sucked in that movie. There weren't many strength feats, either.

Blonsky got choked with those chains made of some ordinary metal... n/c

Hulk didn't even have a HF in the film...
HE got stabbed up by Blonsky and the wounds didn't even heal a little.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk didn't even have a HF in the film...
HE got stabbed up by Blonsky and the wounds didn't even heal a little.

It could be really slow. Either that or the wounds closed only if he'd revert to Banner.

d3str0ya10
well the stabs on his back went away but their utterly screwn every comic book character up the hulk in the original movie was WAY better.

d3str0ya10
im going to do something about it some day they messed up dead pool, huk, the thing, silver surfer, juggernaut, sandman, and ect.

Raoul
stop using the movies, please.

and colossus is at the very least class 100.

d3str0ya10
oh ok thnks

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Raoul
stop using the movies, please.

and colossus is at the very least class 100.

Very least?

He lifted the blackbird once, what else you got? uhuh

Astanax
Thing and Colossus' strength has been upgraded right? In the one-shot where Colossus fights the Hulk, he somewhat holds his own. He's clearly the better fighter. His punches didn't do a whole lot but the thing with that fight was that Hulk kept knocking him long distance with Colossus eventually ending up in quicksand. Anyhow, Abom doesn't get stronger over time but his strength is said to be higher than an average Hulk. I say Thing and Colossus ftw due to their fighting ability and heart-itude.

d3str0ya10
he does get stronger by the fear that he can be killed it gets his adrenaline pumping thus making him stronger.

Badabing
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.