Abomination vs. Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
no prep

classic abomination

current carnage

The Nuul
blink

AverageSavage

d3str0ya10
hey what do you guys think im trying to find out what flys around here and what doesnt but is this not a good match or who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Abom BFRs him.

AverageSavage
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Abom BFRs him.

after stabbing Cleetus with his pointy elbow

d3str0ya10
bfr? exactly what does that mean?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AverageSavage
after stabbing Cleetus with his pointy elbow

laughing

Originally posted by d3str0ya10
bfr? exactly what does that mean?

Battle Field Removal.

d3str0ya10
you know what i find it funny that he can beat carnage venom and spider-man but he cant beat a simple colossus and thing. i know venom carnage and spidey could beat them.

Kris Blaze
Unless there's something peculiar about "current" Carnage, then Abomination would win.

carver9
you know what i find it funny that he can beat carnage venom and spider-man but he cant beat a simple colossus and thing. i know venom carnage and spidey could beat them.

Carnage, venom, and spiderman cant beat colossus and thing and abomination has so many ways of winning this fight.

Do you remember what sentry did to carnage, abomination can repeat that process. We also have a simple thunderclap or how about him just scrapping his claws on the ground hard enough creating a fire.

Abomination 10/10 Happy Dance

jinzin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Unless there's something peculiar about "current" Carnage, then Abomination would win.

Well.... he IS dead.

Carnage should take this.

carver9
Originally posted by jinzin
Well.... he IS dead.

Carnage should take this.

I disagree. How is carnage taking this.

StiltmanFTW
If he fought smart...

d3str0ya10
yeh how jinz we've never come to a agreement funny aint it? *cocks head to the left*

d3str0ya10
If he fought smart...

LMAO!!!!!!!! carnage fight smart!? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! woooo!

jinzin
Originally posted by carver9
I disagree. How is carnage taking this.

By Tendriling Abom to death? confused

He should be able to handle Aboms hits in stride, he's far quicker and more agile and unlike most matches he's finally pitted against someone who may be even dumber than himself.

The Nuul

facepalm

StiltmanFTW

That is why I said "if" smile

carver9
If he fought smart...

He would still lose because his weaknesses suck and is so simple to exploit by someone like abomination. He has no way of taking abomb out of the fight, its debatable if his symbiote claws would rip through him.

Kris Blaze

Child, give the attitude a rest.

The Nuul

And read some comics.

d3str0ya10
ayyy nuul shut up for once kk? i made a thread on abomination vs venom carnage and spidey and the majority people said abomination so eat this g_boner

carver9

He should be able to handle Aboms hits in stride.

And when has anything besides adamantium pierced abomb hide as easily as you're making it.

Didnt carnage have a hard time dealing with luke cage during the 1st issue of new avengers? confused

d3str0ya10
Child!? and i read comics. so no

carver9
ayyy nuul shut up for once kk? i made a thread on abomination vs venom carnage and spidey and the majority people said abomination so eat this g_boner

Youre going to get a lot of insults from the two, thats all they do on the boards. Prepare yourself. sad

StiltmanFTW
And when has anything besides adamantium pierced abomb hide as easily as you're making it.

Didnt carnage have a hard time dealing with luke cage during the 1st issue of new avengers? confused

He doesn't have to pierce his hide, he could tendril him from inside.

d3str0ya10
im 1 year younger than you. your calling me child wow some one needs to read more than just comic books try reading uhhhhhh my profile.

carver9

That doesnt make sense, how is this suppose to happen, especially against someone as big and as strong as abomination.

d3str0ya10

how through his mouth? that the only way unless he goes stealth which he never does.

jinzin

He should be able to handle Aboms hits in stride, he's far quicker and more agile and unlike most matches he's finally pitted against someone who may be even dumber than himself.

edited.

Pretty sure Cage was getting handled. Isn't that why Sentry came to the rescue?

The Nuul

laughing funny little child arent cha?

tkitna
im 1 year younger than you. your calling me child wow some one needs to read more than just comic books try reading uhhhhhh my profile.

I've read your profile and I cant believe your 18. You havent matured well.

Emil ftw

d3str0ya10
no abomination is very versatile like hulk but hes actually smart he can speak proper English and plan things out.

StiltmanFTW
how through his mouth? that the only way unless he goes stealth which he never does.

mouth / earholes / nostrils / possibly eyes

d3str0ya10
i work a job and guess what nuul this is what you do late at night bansex

and just because i act a little immature at times doesn't mean anything do you have a job? i do and its not at mickey dees like yours. =P

d3str0ya10

haha, butthole too you forgot that one. and since nuul keeps calling me a child I'll display child like behaviors for em.

tkitna

Things like that show how childish you really are. I suppose it doesnt matter, because i'm sure you wont be here much longer.

StiltmanFTW
haha, butthole too you forgot that one. and since nuul keeps calling me a child I'll display child like behaviors for em.

That wouldn't work. His underpants are indestructible.

d3str0ya10
LOL there we go stiltman! and isnt that true though i mean e all have that part so its possible it could happen.

carver9
edited.

Pretty sure Cage was getting handled. Isn't that why Sentry came to the rescue?

Neither was beating each other and I have never witness carnage using his tendrils the way you're saying he could/would. I think it would be a mistake to use his tendrils anyway since it could lead to a bfr since abomb could easily grab them and throw carnage out of orbit.

d3str0ya10
ty someone understands.

jinzin
Neither was beating each other and I have never witness carnage using his tendrils the way you're saying he could/would. I think it would be a mistake to use his tendrils anyway since it could lead to a bfr since abomb could easily grab them and throw carnage out of orbit.

If he's tendriling Abom he'd kinda be latched on already no?

Carnage constantly uses tendrils to tear his opponents up. confused

Kris Blaze
Who's the strongest opponent Carnage has "tendril'd" apart?

StiltmanFTW

R U L K

Just wait for TASM Loeb style. It'll happen. After all, Carnage/Rarnage is red, too... biscuits

carver9

Humans

d3str0ya10

and jus

d3str0ya10

haha, butthole too you forgot that one. and si

Kris Blaze

and jus

You work a job? I would assume you're not an English Professor?

jinzin

Worked on Venom the first time they threw down.

jinzin
Yeah I can see how weak the Carnage FTW argument is beginning to look.

Okay here's basically where I'm coming from.

Carnage is as fast and nearly as agile as Spiderman, this alone will make him one tough cookie to crack.
IF Carnage can slice Abomination open with his blades and spikes he should be able to take this fairly easily no question.
If not, then Carnage has to rely on the tendril trick. Now he has used his symbiote to rip Venom apart, travel through cyber space across the nation to kill people, and instill nightmarish illusions in people's heads so it's possible he could/would against Abom.
Durability wise he's stronger than Venom, he should handle Abom's punishment more easily than Venom did Juggy's and Venom did that with a smile.
And quite honestly neither one of them are very bright so I think it basically comes down to the fact that Carnage is simply more versatile and more vicious. I can see Emil taking wins but I doubt it would be for the majority.

carver9
Yeah I can see how weak the Carnage FTW argument is beginning to look.

Okay here's basically where I'm coming from.

Carnage is as fast and nearly as agile as Spiderman, this alone will make him one tough cookie to crack.
IF Carnage can slice Abomination open with his blades and spikes he should be able to take this fairly easily no question.
If not, then Carnage has to rely on the tendril trick. Now he has used his symbiote to rip Venom apart, travel through cyber space across the nation to kill people, and instill nightmarish illusions in people's heads so it's possible he could/would against Abom.
Durability wise he's stronger than Venom, he should handle Abom's punishment more easily than Venom did Juggy's and Venom did that with a smile.
And quite honestly neither one of them are very bright so I think it basically comes down to the fact that Carnage is simply more versatile and more vicious. I can see Emil taking wins but I doubt it would be for the majority.

All of this means nothing becuase a simple thunder clap would end the fight easily.

jinzin
Which Emil TYPICALLY is too dumb to put into his strategy.. it's not even common knowledge to a guy like him.. C'mon now.

carver9
I thought on kmc each character gets basic knowledge of there opponents

rotiart
Any time some says classic abomination I think of issue one where Abom makes his appearance... You know the one that was like twice as powerful as hulk tip abomb got gamma drained....

Abomb starts off stronger and mure durabile than hulk so I'm doubting that cletus cuts him and even so abomb has a hfthays weaker than hulks but still works

Thunderclap stuns carnage then abomb rips him apart
There is very little carnage could do

StiltmanFTW
I thought on kmc each character gets basic knowledge of there opponents

carver9

So what I said is true since everyone and there mommas know about the symbiote weakness.

d3str0ya10
exactly abomination takes it forget all the complicated stuff lets simplify it and say when carnage try's to rush him abomination claps and it knocks the symbiote off them and then he'll CRUSH cassidy stop being such a symbiote fan boy DAMN.

Badabing
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.