Grand Army Republic Troopers Showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Rex
Who would win if the different clone commanders and their battalions/corps etc had a fight.

Slash_KMC
This looks awfully familiar ...

Lord Lucien
You thought that too?

Slash_KMC
Oh, there are a few adds.

Darth Rex
I Thought I'd redo it since people just started talking about three dots no the actual thread

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
This looks awfully familiar ...

Probably because nobody paid any attention to it and just spammed.

I'm a clone trooper fan, but I don't know that much about the capabilities of any of the groups, unfortunately.

Slash_KMC
I do not do this 'spam' thing you talk about.

Now seriously though, I'd say the Clones win this one.

Red Nemesis
Also: OMG YOU GUYS! I'M SUCH A TOOL! FML FML FML

Lord Lucien
Now seriously though, I'd say the Clones win this one. Oh that is such bullshit, go read a book.

Slash_KMC
Never !!

mattatom
The winner is obvious! Duh! Trebor would come in and all the clones would be like "wtf Spite!!!" and commit suicide. Trebor wins!

Darth Rex
This is fight between the clones
Trebor isn't even involved in it

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Rex
This is fight between the clones
Trebor isn't even involved in it Hahaha! You got the joke!

The Ground
Don't waste exclamation marks. Bad for nature and etc.

Hewhoknowsall
On topic:

Well, the 501st slaughtered most of the jedi, a feat that surpasses that of all of the others.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by mattatom
The winner is obvious! Duh! Trebor would come in and all the clones would be like "wtf Spite!!!" and commit suicide. Trebor wins!

I SEE WUT U DID THUR11

ares834

Lord Lucien
The 501st is an entire legion, how big are the rest of these groups?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by ares834

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The 501st is an entire legion, how big are the rest of these groups?

This big. *Spreads arms as wide as possible*

Hewhoknowsall
Well, the 501st beat a temple full of jedi, which is far greater than what any of the other groups did.

Lord Lucien
This big. *Spreads arms as wide as possible* That's HUGE! That's almost as big as the shark I caught, which was this *spreads arms even wider* big.

Oh and the 501st was an entire legion, and they were still greatly depleted after Knightfall, even with superior numbers, the element of surprise, the fact that most of the Jedi they faced didn't rank on the "uppity" scale, and with Vader leading them. But meh.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That's HUGE! That's almost as big as the shark I caught, which was this *spreads arms even wider* big.

Well ... well, I caught a whale once ! Whose teeth were thiiiis *spreads arms even widerererer* big.

My arms hurt ...

Lord Lucien
Well ... well, I caught a whale once ! Whose teeth were thiiiis *spreads arms even widerererer* big.

My arms hurt ... That's nothing! Did your "whale" have the strength of turquoise, the power of a 1000 moons, and the skin texture of a geisha? My grandma does! And she's THIIIIS *points at the Death Star* big!

Slash_KMC

Lord Lucien

Slash_KMC
She already did, we're living in a Matrix now because the world has already been destroyed.

Btw, do you like fishsticks ?

Lord Lucien
Love 'em.

Slash_KMC
You like to put fishsticks in your mouth ?

Lord Lucien
All the time.

Slash_KMC
Then what are you, a gay fish ?

I didn't know there was an even longer version of the song ...

Lord Lucien
That's goin' right to my iPod.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.