Gladiator II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saintsaucey

saintsaucey

MildPossession
Is this the Nick Cave one? I couldn't be arsed to read all the above unless it is.

Kovacs86
Having Maximum survive is possibly the worst idea I've ever heard. This is actually an idea for a sequel that is worse than Donnie Darko 2 (or S. Darko or whatever).

saintsaucey
Yeah it is the Nick Cave one. He doesn't technically survive he is sent back to earth from Roman heaven and then banished because he didn't kill one of the Gods for the other Gods. it's actually a really good idea for a movie if they ever make it.

Robtard
That sounds like a straight to DVD movie, you know the type, where the actors are the bottom of the barrel roid users, the actresses all have large fake boobs who can't act their way out of a paperbag and the monsters are homeless people in low-quality rubber suits.

In short, sounds like a terrible idea.

jaden101
Perhaps the choicest line from the whole thing.

laughing laughing

SnakeEyes
Yeah, Gladiator is one of the many films that just shouldn't have a sequel.

MildPossession
I think the topic starter needs to go and watch the first film...

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Having Maximum survive is possibly the worst idea I've ever heard. This is actually an idea for a sequel that is worse than Donnie Darko 2 (or S. Darko or whatever). Indeed, would destroy the impact of the first movie's ending, and yes, fvck the sequel to Donnie Darko.

siriuswriter
No. No. No.... no. n to the oh. nope.

stop it before the manic craziness continues. if you siriusly want to have a "2" of your favorite movie, then write one yourself. because the ending was the ending was the ENDING.

forumcrew
Ridley Scott said a while back he already has a script for a sequel but it focuses on Lucious and Maximus is very much still dead.

lebowski32
It is a rare movie that really needs a sequel and Gladiator certainly isn't one of them. However, I've long ago ceased being surprised by anything that the bigwigs in Hollywood (or anywhere else for that matter) will do for money.

XanatosForever
**** that. **** it with a 30 foot Sephiroth dildo. Gladiator does not need a sequel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.