Primal Moniter vs The Great Evil Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
?

Harbinger
PM.

Galan007
Within the realm of comics, there is really nothing above the Primal Monitor, imho.

TricksterPriest
I'm talking with the mods about getting Mandrakk, CA Supes, and Prime Monitor banned from the forum for being too powerful.

And The Doctor. http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/david-tennant-doctor-who.jpg

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm begging the moderators not to ban me a final time

mmm

cloud102
PM easily.

xJLxKing
This fight really comes down to which you believe is stronger. Neither have feats to suggest they could kill each other. Although, GEB does have feats.

One thing that suggest that PM is very very strong is that he views the universes as germs, but they have something very powerful which is stories. The fact that he views them as germs should indicate that they are nothing to him.

However, if GEB is just like the Presence, then there is a big problem. The presence told Spectre that everything is a toy to him. Nothing is equal to him.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
mmm

I've only been banned once, ****er. uhuh

xJLxKing
I've only been banned once, ****er. uhuh
One to many mad

guy222
GEB

Slaanesh
PM

Philosophía
Primal Monitor.
I'm talking with the mods about getting Mandrakk, CA Supes, and Prime Monitor banned from the forum for being too powerful.

thumb up

If you want, I can make arguments for it aswell.

Slaanesh

why would u bother doing that??Marvel have char that are equally powerful too..u don't see anyone trying too banned them no expression

Lord Feron
GEB... I remember a scan somewhere when Spectre (idk if he was full powered or what but he got wtf pawned). Spectre tried to stop GEB from entering his dimension or something. Spectre was trying his best to push back something that was a size of a mountain and wasn't doing jack to it. They later said that the massive mountain spectre couldn't push back was a tip of a finger of the GEB.

IMO the GEB is atleast equal to the Presence or on some greater level.

Slaanesh
but the DC Multiverse live inside the PM

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Slaanesh
but the DC Multiverse live inside the PM

Spectre or the presence says the GEB is the total absence of good and light... like idk its the adsoulte supreme being of "bad/evil." Idk if they used the term "multiversal" so I can't really say.

Maybe the GEB is beyond the scope of the multiverse or within PM himself, no clue but GEB is incredibly powerful.

I haven't read much about Primal Monitor so i can't relaly judge this fight. But would love to know who wins.

Slaanesh
yeah..no one knows anything about PM except that he's big as hell..he doesn't have any feat except creating the Monitor i think..

kevdude
The GEB, while 1 of the tops in DC PM is not The Creator.

KuRuPT Thanosi

And The Doctor. http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/david-tennant-doctor-who.jpg

Then by the same token you would have to ban Thanos w/ HOTI since he would shit all over Mandrakk and CA Supes. While your at it you'd have to ban TOAA, PR Beyonder etc. They aren't too powerful as I just named one character who craps all over them primal Monitor excluded.

Astner
There's the same ****ing issue back at NF. People need to get over the "no one can beat this character" bullshit.

Allankles
Originally posted by kevdude
The GEB, while 1 of the tops in DC PM is not The Creator.

The dc multiverse grew inside PM as a "flaw", that's when he sent one of his probes, Dax Novu to investigate the flaw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.