Hulk (2003) vs. Hulk (2008)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Fight is in NYC. Who will win?

Sado22
in terms of feats, Ang Lee hulk was closer to his comicbook counter part. the 2008 hulk didn't have advanced healing, he didn't get bigger as he got angry and he wasn't as strong (or wasn't shown to be anyway). also he was stunned by a blow from Abomination and even passed out momentarily from the metal slab thing twoards the end. the 2003 hulk practically tanked nukes without breaking a sweat.

Hulk: don't make me anglee, you won't lik me when i'm anglee!

~Sado

ThunderGodEneru
2003 handily.

Mairuzu
you see how far that mother ****er jumped!?

Robtard
Norton-Hulk has similar in regards to jumping, mofo made it from Brazil to Guatemala in one night.

nimbus006
I don't know who would win in a fight, but Norton's Hulk was so much better in appearance, characteristics, realism, fighting scenes, and as Banner too.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Robtard
Norton-Hulk has similar in regards to jumping, mofo made it from Brazil to Guatemala in one night. thats right...

nimbus006
Originally posted by Robtard
Norton-Hulk has similar in regards to jumping, mofo made it from Brazil to Guatemala in one night.

It's roughly 3,500 miles from Brazil to Guatemala.

Depending on where in Brazil he was.

Let's assume one night = 8 hours.

He would be jumping roughly 7.3 miles per minute.

Not bad.

Davis Bloome
The 2003 Hulk has the better feats and seemed to be a bit stronger if we go by everything we saw on film, but both have shown they get stronger as they get angrier so I'm a bit undecided as to who'd win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.