Petroleum Shoes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naz
So I work in the men's clothing area of a department store. And I was at work yesterday and a man comes in and he'd like to try on some shoes, so I go back to the stock room and get the shoes he wants. After I unpack the shoes and hand them to him I go help some one else and then I come back and ask how everything was fitting, and this is how our conversation goes:

Man: "Would you smell this shoe? It smells like petroleum."

- I smell the shoe -

Me: "It smells like Cambell's ."

Man: "Yeah, it smells funny. I bought a pair of shoes at the Men's Warehouse and they smelled like this. I wore them to a movie and then everyone in the theater started leaving and smelling their hands because the place smelt like petroleum. I brought them back and they let them sit in the store over the weekend and then they sent the whole shipment back!"

Me: "Well, you know, they put mink oil and shoe polish on these to make them shiny and last longer, it could just be that you're smelling."

- He smells the shoe again -

Man: "Hmm. I dunno."

Then he wanted a different size, so I went to get a different size and one of the shoes happened to be the display from the stock room.

- He smells the shoe -

Man: " Now this shoe doesn't smell funny!"

- He then has me smell the shoe -

Me: "That's the display one, so it's been out of its box for a while."

Man: "Yeah, this one doesn't smell like petroleum."

- And he smells the shoe again before deciding he doesn't want any shoes and leaves. -

wtf?!

Rogue Jedi
Nazzy smells mens feet!!

Leo.M
Maybe he forgot his wallet?

Rogue Jedi
Maybe he was trying to get free shoes.

Kostabot
Maybe he was just a retard...

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, well there's always the retard possibility.

Kinkin
Originally posted by Kostabot
Maybe he was just a retard... I'm gonna go for that one.

omgchos
This reminds me of the time i let one rip while watching pans labyrinth and the people in the row below me moved down a row. It was epic.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Naz
So I work in the men's clothing area of a department store. And I was at work yesterday and a man comes in and he'd like to try on some shoes, so I go back to the stock room and get the shoes he wants. After I unpack the shoes and hand them to him I go help some one else and then I come back and ask how everything was fitting, and this is how our conversation goes:

Man: "Would you smell this shoe? It smells like petroleum."

- I smell the shoe -

Me: "It smells like Cambell's ."

Man: "Yeah, it smells funny. I bought a pair of shoes at the Men's Warehouse and they smelled like this. I wore them to a movie and then everyone in the theater started leaving and smelling their hands because the place smelt like petroleum. I brought them back and they let them sit in the store over the weekend and then they sent the whole shipment back!"

Me: "Well, you know, they put mink oil and shoe polish on these to make them shiny and last longer, it could just be that you're smelling."

- He smells the shoe again -

Man: "Hmm. I dunno."

Then he wanted a different size, so I went to get a different size and one of the shoes happened to be the display from the stock room.

- He smells the shoe -

Man: " Now this shoe doesn't smell funny!"

- He then has me smell the shoe -

Me: "That's the display one, so it's been out of its box for a while."

Man: "Yeah, this one doesn't smell like petroleum."

- And he smells the shoe again before deciding he doesn't want any shoes and leaves. -

wtf?!

Well I guess thats one way of hitting on a lady...

'Hey smell my shoe...we should mate...I mean date!' wink

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by omgchos
This reminds me of the time i let one rip while watching pans labyrinth and the people in the row below me moved down a row. It was epic.
hahaha
that happened with my mom once
me and my sister moved down a few seats

omgchos
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
hahaha
that happened with my mom once
me and my sister moved down a few seats
U know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.