Rush Limbaugh racist...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsscls
Could someone give me a link to a overtly racist statement that he's made in the last five years?

Robtard
Don't know just the last five years, but if you use the device known as Google plus the words "Rush Limbaugh racist quotes", you get many a hit. Here's a few, you lazy bastard.

http://newsone.blackplanet.com/obama/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Rush_Limbaugh

Darth Jello
http://newsone.blackplanet.com/obama/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/

I would also like to point out that Rush comes from a long line of lawyers who built their careers on disenfranchising blacks and fighting the civil rights movement.

dadudemon
Obama's hilarious.

Wait for the end for the topic relevance. I actually lol'd as several parts. Warning: If you haven 't been keeping up with politics, almost all of these jokes won't make sense.

WpvAUE_0f1g

Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud It's not racist when negroes do it!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by dadudemon
Obama's hilarious.

Wait for the end for the topic relevance. I actually lol'd as several parts. Warning: If you haven 't been keeping up with politics, almost all of these jokes won't make sense.

WpvAUE_0f1g

If they got George Bush to say all those stuff that would instantly be 100% funnier..of not more.

Bardock42
Obama's hilarious.

WpvAUE_0f1g Not that funny, really, George Bush was funnier, a lot more self parodying humor with him, too.

Probably better writers.

Ace of Knaves
I really don't think Mr. Limbaugh is racist. I think he thinks his listeners are racist. When he makes a comment that sounds racist, it's only directed at people of colour who are not of his political persuasion or at people who think by being racist they're defacto a member of the Republican party. I think Bill Cosby would likely find most of his comments are right on target.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
Not that funny, really, George Bush was funnier, a lot more self parodying humor with him, too.

Probably better writers.

Really?

I don't believe I've seen the Bush dinners.

Deja~vu
My ex listens to him. It helped cause a divorce...lol sad

dadudemon
Originally posted by Deja~vu

No. You divorced because he was a liar. smile

Deja~vu
No. You divorced because he was a liar. smile laughing out loud And proud of it, ****in scab. lol

dadudemon
laughing out loud And proud of it. lol

Proud that you divorced, or that he was a liar?

Or are you saying that he was proud of being a liar?

smile

Deja~vu
He was proud of being delusional and short sighted. He felt we were.i.e...me inferior. Me dumb stupid........duh

"Divorce that girl"

Symmetric Chaos

Rush Limbaugh: Bad for America's Families

Deja~vu
Unless you're Baptist and filled with the Holy ---> ghost2

shit it has no mouth

Robtard
Saltshaker?

Deja~vu
HAHAHAHAHA..

Can I have some of that???

dadudemon
He was proud of being delusional and short sighted. He felt we were.i.e...me inferior. Me dumb stupid........duh

"Divorce that girl"

Don't worry. Not everyone man can appreciate a good vag....I mean woman when they have one.

Ace of Knaves
"Divorce that girl"

Not that any of your posts have any thing to do with Rush being a racist, but doesn't the use of "that girl" in your post imply that he was under some group concensus/peer pressure when he did what ever it is you think he did to merrit a divorce?

jinXed by JaNx

laughing laughing out loud sorry. That is incredible vu.

Darth Jello
I'm sorry, I have to ask this insensitive question. Did the reason for the divorce involve popping oxycontin and sex role play involving cheap cigars and a fat suit?

Deja~vu
No, he hates liberals. He growls at them and I stopped growling. sad

Darth Jello
I'd expect him to not have that many female fans since his position on women's issues is doggystyle, dry anal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.