Hellboy versus The Thing.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Hand to hand combat on the beach. Hellboy is pissed because Thing stole his candy bars in retaliation at Hellboy checking out Thing's blind girlfriend.

XanatosForever
That sounds more like something Johnny would do...

Rogue Jedi
?

XanatosForever
The whole stealing the candy bars thing. Sounds like a practical joke Johnny Storm would pull. As for who would win...I dunno, they've both gone up against some pretty heavy duty creatures...movie wise, I think Hellboy has the advantage.

Rogue Jedi
Hellboy is the better fighter no doubt, but can he hurt The Thing?

dadudemon
Yeah..

Hellboy is the much better hand to hand combatant. I would give the strength and weight advantage to The Thing, by far.

I'm sure Hellboy's fist could make some damage on The Thing.

What do you want to say? One hit and Hellboy's out? If Hellboy makes one mistake, The Thing wins. I would say that Hellboy's big hand would do some damage and he could even win if he doesn't get any of those haymakers from The Thing.

Good match up.

Rogue Jedi
He can hit Thing in the Thang. You know, in his rocky balls.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
He can hit Thing in the Thang. You know, in his rocky balls.

laughing

KingD19
Actaully, I don't even think the Fist can do any damage. Thing took a huge safe door, which hit him so hard that he got stuck in the wall. All he said was that it hurt, but he was fine after.

Rogue Jedi
I guess Hellboy should have a weapon then. Ideas?

XanatosForever
His gun? no expression

KingD19
Which one, the original Revolver, or the Big Baby? And don't those guns fire rounds with lucky things in them and stuff?

Rogue Jedi
Big Baby. Yeah, that one was coooooooooool.

Robtard
Ah shit, I was thing it was John Carpenter's 'The Thing', thing.

Hard to say, if the Hand Of Doom can't get past Thing's durability, Hellboy is going down for his punches.

Rogue Jedi
Anyone here more familiar with Thing's durability?

Kinkin
He is weaker than the comic version so you know as much as anyone else that saw the films.

KingD19
He took getting hit by Doom's lightning, which pierced clean through a normal person.

He got hit with a huge vault door going at high velocities, and he was okay.

I can't really remember anything else from him.

Although, Hellboy's greatest strength feat was whooping Mr. Wink's ass.

Robtard
He flipped a speeding Jeep Grand Cherokee with one punch.

Tossed about those demons in the first film.

I know there's more, mind hazy right now.

Rogue Jedi
Knocked down a few brick walls with his big ass fist.

dadudemon
hmm...

I don't think you should have posted "ass fist" RJ. That's not PG-13.

That's PG-17!

Rogue Jedi
Bewbz?

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Kinkin
He is weaker than the comic version so you know as much as anyone else that saw the films.

Hellboy's power is around the same in the comics, if not moreso.
Great fight, but I'd give it to Hellboy. The Thing's more powerful, but HB's just strong enough to add some damage. Remember, he's taken insane beatings and dished it out as well, not to mention he's the superior hand to hand fighter.

jinXed by JaNx
If Hellboy is cool with a speeding train on top of his head, im sure he could take more than a few punches from the thing and i doubt Thing could catch Hellboy. I'm betting that the big bad hand crumbles mr rock city into a pile of pebbles before his cigar burns out.

Mindship
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Anyone here more familiar with Thing's durability?
Ben getting hit in the face with 'copter tail blades spinning...until they broke against his cheek.

golem370
Thing gorilla pressed the Eye of London, Stop a Semi Truck in its tracks and pulled a big fire truck from falling off a bridge. All Thing has to do is get a hold of the hand and wear Hellboy out with the other hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.