Surtur/w the Power Gem vs Destroyer(Odin), Shuma Gorath & Ymir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can they defeat this Titan

guy222
2,000 FT Destroyer?

golem370
Yeah if Odin alone can make him that big but I thought it took all of Asgard.

Enyalus
Surtur for the win.

Odin in the Destroyer by himself isn't that large. See his fight against Classic Thor while in the Destroyer for the evidence there.

The Fire Lord w/ infinite power is a very scary thought.

Lord Feron
IMO Sutur aint no idiot so he will be able to tap into the gems full potential. Sutur FTW

KillAll
i dont see how he's taking down the destroyer... i doubt he's going to melt it to slag like the celestials did

quanchi112
Surtur wins.

Kris Blaze
This isn't much different from Surtur w/twilight sword, which gives him constant regen and an unlimited power source. It's hard to say how much he will benefit from it though, so any "debate" here is nothing more than speculation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
This isn't much different from Surtur w/twilight sword, which gives him constant regen and an unlimited power source. It's hard to say how much he will benefit from it though, so any "debate" here is nothing more than speculation. The power gem allows him to redirect energy and he can't be physically beaten. His strength/power can be raised every second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.