Anti-Monitor VS Parallax( Hal Jordan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Both at FULL power. Who wins

Kris Blaze
Ollie jumps in and WTFKOs Parallax with an arrow.

Harbinger
COIE Anti-Monitor.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Ollie jumps in and WTFKOs Parallax with an arrow.

yea... sounds like the most logical conclusion!

Enyalus
AM at full power = latter issues of COIE. Parallax at full power would be ZH.

And AM had the better feats and implied power, so he wins.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Enyalus
AM at full power = latter issues of COIE. Parallax at full power would be ZH.

And AM had the better feats and implied power, so he wins.
I gotta disagree. AM used up most of his power reaching the Dawn of Time and had to absorb the energy of Earth's remaining heroes but from what I remember Hal reached the Dawn of time with plenty of energy left over. To me that suggest that Hal had a larger energy reserves to draw from...

Enyalus
Originally posted by darthgoober
I gotta disagree.
AM had the combined power of the nearly infinite amount of universes he absorbed. Parallax had the Oan Power, Parallax's power, and an Entropy amp.

He had a semi-difficult time with Spectre, while AM held his own against a vastly amped Spectre. *shrug*

vlaaad12345
Hal used energies from the crisis to get to the end of time.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Enyalus
AM had the combined power of the nearly infinite amount of universes he absorbed. Parallax had the Oan Power, Parallax's power, and an Entropy amp.

He had a semi-difficult time with Spectre, while AM held his own against a vastly amped Spectre. *shrug*
But the power he gained from those universes still wasn't enough to reach the Dawn of Time AND restart the multiverse, the power that Hal had WAS(at least if I'm remembering right).

And the Spectre that AM fought wasn't as powerful as he is today because his boss was the Word back then rather than the Presence itself. And that's aside from that the fact that Spectre's showings are all over the map and always have been which makes stalemating him far less impressive than it otherwise would be without more feats to support the perceived level of power IMO.

vlaaad12345
PS flat out says the spectre has infinite energy during the crisis and he was amped further when he fought AM...don't ask how that makes sense but there you go.

darthgoober
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
PS flat out says the spectre has infinite energy during the crisis and he was amped further when he fought AM...don't ask how that makes sense but there you go.
The Infinity Gauntlet has repeatedly been referred to as having infinite energy. Do you consider it as powerful as the Spectre? How about a wielder of the Power Gem alone since I'm pretty sure it's been said that it grants the same...

vlaaad12345
The inf gauntlet on average is probably stronger then a regular spectre,of course we have seen that if he wants to stop being retarded he can call on ridiculous amounts of power anytime he desires it,either way spectres infinite energies along with an amp wasn't enough to actually take down the AM.

darthgoober
The inf gauntlet on average is probably stronger then a regular spectre,of course we have seen that if he wants to stop being retarded he can call on ridiculous amounts of power anytime he desires it,either way spectres infinite energies along with an amp wasn't enough to actually take down the AM.
And the Power Gem alone?

And it was an AMPED AM too. He used most of his own power reaching the dawn of time and had to absorb the power of the remaining heroes.

vlaaad12345
And? the op says full power AM so if he was at his strongest at that moment thats the AM we use.

Philosophía
Anti-Monitor.

darthgoober
And? the op says full power AM so if he was at his strongest at that moment thats the AM we use.
Full power doesn't include amps, the opening post is referring to HIS full power. That means the power he received from the Antimatter Universe, not the power he received from Earth's heroes. Or does the "full power" version of Surfer include the power he absorbed from the Unilord?

Xzpunisher
This is a tough one

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Xzpunisher
This is a tough one

Why? Is it because it's DC vs DC?

Galan007
Anti-Monitor, easily. Much better feats.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Anti-Monitor, easily. Much better feats.
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.