TF Movie Music Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Rex
What is the music from the transformers movie when the autobots are headed to mission city from hoover dam the camera zooms in on bumblebee and jazz? What is the music/tune from this scene?

Please can someone tell me cause it is really cool

Scythe
It's in the original score soundtrack.

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-The-Score/dp/B00122J2W2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1242099142&sr=8-1

I really found it to be quite amazing.

Darth Rex
Yeah but was is the song called

Scythe
Originally posted by Darth Rex
Yeah but was is the song called

On that soundtrack, it might be "You're A Soldier Now"

Darth Rex
Thanks for trying that aint it though

Scythe
It's def. in that album though, it has to be, since it's the entire score from the movie. You won't hear it in the preview Amazon offers, since they only let you hear a few seconds out of an entire song. If you're trying to illegally download it, then I can't/won't help you there, that shit sucks balls.

Darth Rex
its def on the album but i was gonna download off itunes or buy the album il just keep lookking thanks

Darth Rex
just thought might try again Scythe has tried wat about anyone else
go to LGNEST.com and listen to the music
what is this music as in the name
thanks

Scythe
just thought might try again Scythe has tried wat about anyone else
go to LGNEST.com and listen to the music
what is this music as in the name
thanks

I asked my friend, who has the soundtrack from 2007, she tells me that the song heard in that website is the track called Scorponok. The music loops from 2:32 to 3:19.

Darth Rex
Say Thanks for that it is that I finally found it!
Cheers for helping

Scythe
Say Thanks for that it is that I finally found it!
Cheers for helping

Not a problem, glad to help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.