Batman Begins vs V for Vendetta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
These are both movie's that actually challenge you to think, which one was better though

Chancho
I challenge you to think about a better post! This is a dumb question, you should have asked... "Which moral dilemma was harder for the characters to overcome, V for Vendetta or Watchmen? Dummy!

DarthLazious
Batman Begins hands down.

Kazenji
Batman Begins, V For Vendetta was an okay movie but the Graphic Novel is heaps better.

Dagarkin
V is way better IMHO

BruceSkywalker
Batman Begins pwns

Mr Shindiggery
Batman Begins, I did not like V for Vendetta aside from Hugo Weaving as V, its shit compared to the graphic novel and was just watered downed in its ideas compared to the graphic novel.

SnakeEyes
Batman Begins.

Indestructible
Originally posted by Chancho
I challenge you to think about a better post! This is a dumb question, you should have asked... "Which moral dilemma was harder for the characters to overcome, V for Vendetta or Watchmen? Dummy!

Are you 4 years old? These are movies that were made around the same time and I thought it would be cool to compare. Dumb ass!

jinXed by JaNx
V...,easily.

Begins is easier to watch but i got much more out of V. The characters felt a bit more natural for me.

Kinkin
Batman.

Chancho
Are you 2 years old? It doesn't matter is they were made at the same time. I was talking about the subject matter. The question was about movies that made you think. You moron!

Originally posted by Indestructible
Are you 4 years old? These are movies that were made around the same time and I thought it would be cool to compare. Dumb ass!

Indestructible
Are you 2 years old? It doesn't matter is they were made at the same time. I was talking about the subject matter. The question was about movies that made you think. You moron!

They both do. And im not going to compare 2 things that were written by the SAME AUTHOR! yea the author(Allen Moore) likes to challenge you to think I was taking two differnt things. Lets not argue about it. Cause it is not worth it.

starlock
V for the win

Chancho
They both do. And im not going to compare 2 things that were written by the SAME AUTHOR! yea the author(Allen Moore) likes to challenge you to think I was taking two differnt things. Lets not argue about it. Cause it is not worth it.

BLAH BLAH BLEH!

Indestructible
BLAH BLAH BLEH!

you are retarded. I try to become friends and ur acting like a stagola.

Chancho
you are retarded. I try to become friends and ur acting like a stagola.

Wah Wah!!

jcvaldez
Wah Wah!!

Dude grow up!

Indestructible
Originally posted by jcvaldez
Dude grow up!

I know right. I try to stop fighting and be friends with the guy but he is acting like a total wanker!

Chancho
I know right. I try to stop fighting and be friends with the guy but he is acting like a total wanker!

Wanker?! haha I bet you're not even British. And if you're not, it's not ok for you to say "wanker". You're so dumb! It's funny how dumb you are!

Indestructible
Wanker?! haha I bet you're not even British. And if you're not, it's not ok for you to say "wanker". You're so dumb! It's funny how dumb you are!

get a ****in life you douche bag every one on here probably hates u. and no one cares if some one says wanker.

jcvaldez
get a ****in life you douche bag every one on here probably hates u. and no one cares if some one says wanker.

You're wasting your time responding, just let him say what he wants. He is just making himself look bad.

Chancho
Originally posted by jcvaldez
You're wasting your time responding, just let him say what he wants. He is just making himself look bad.

Ahh look at you sticking up for your BF ha ha ha!

Indestructible
Ahh look at you sticking up for your BF ha ha ha!

Enough is enough. I am only writing this message to tell you that I have just reported you to the Moderators for harrasment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.