Which companies have better movie's based on this list?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Marvel:
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
X2
Daredevil
Spider-Man
X3
Spider-Man 2
Blade
X-Men
Blade II
Spider-Man 3
Hulk
Howard the Duck(lol)
Captain America(1990)
Blade Trinity
Punisher(2004)
Fantastic 4
Dc:
The Dark Knight
Watchmen
Batman(89)
Superman(77)
The Spirit
Swamp-Thing
Catwoman
Batman Returns
Batman Begins
Superman II
Batman Forever
Superman III
Superman IV
Batman&Robin
Superman Returns
Steel
Supergirl

roughrider
Marvel wins, if you include The Return of Swamp Thing. stick out tongue

Accel
I would say Marvel does better in terms of quantity but DC does better in terms of quality.

Out of the Marvel films, the ones I liked were:
Iron Man
Spider-Man (1 and 2)
X2
The Incredible Hulk
Blade (1 and 2)
Daredevil (the Director's Cut)
Punisher: War Zone

The DC films I liked:
Superman (I and II)
Pretty much every Batman film, excluding Batman and Robin
Watchmen

Every thing else, I either didn't like, didn't see, or was just indifferent to it.

So there's more good Marvel films than I would say there's good DC films, but DC's best stuff such as The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, and Watchmen all tends to overshadow Marvel's best stuff, though most of it is Batman-centric. Ironically enough though, DC's worst films may also overshadow Marvel's worst films.

SpaceMonkey
Marvel wins this. They come out with good movies more consistantly.

My picks from this list:

Marvel:
IronMan
Incredible Hulk
X-Men
X2
Wolverine
Punisher (04)

DC:
Batman Begins
Dark Knight
Superman
Superman 2

Mindset
Most of DC's good movies came out decades ago.

Magee
The only good marvel film in that list is Iron Man.

Indestructible
Originally posted by Magee
The only good marvel film in that list is Iron Man.

I disagree I think Punisher(04), Spider-man(1 and 2), The Incredible Hulk, Punisher: Warzone, X2, Wolverine, and Daredevil(Directors Cut) are really good movies.

Accel
Kind of surprised that someone else here has actually seen the Director's Cut of Daredevil. Usually when I mention it, no one knows what the hell I'm talking about.

King Kandy
Marvel. Outside of Dark Knight DC has really had trouble coming up with anything I thought was very compelling.

Mindset
Originally posted by Accel
Kind of surprised that someone else here has actually seen the Director's Cut of Daredevil. Usually when I mention it, no one knows what the hell I'm talking about. What's different about it?

-V-
God, Watchmen was terrible.

I wanted it to be amazing, I really really did.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
What's different about it?

It adds about an hour or so to the film. Shows more of Matt Murdock's deductive skills. The director's cut does make the film more enjoyable, in my opinion.

Mindset
Originally posted by -V-
God, Watchmen was terrible.

I wanted it to be amazing, I really really did. Maybe your expectations were too high.

Al the Killer
DC because of The Dark Knight.

Really, it's the only comic book movie I feel holds up to repeat viewings. The rest range from terrible to passable.

Nestical
Originally posted by King Kandy
Marvel. Outside of Dark Knight DC has really had trouble coming up with anything I thought was very compelling.

QFT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.