Satan (Constantine) vs. Gabriel (The Prophecy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-Battle of heaven's 2 most powerful Archangel's (besides Michael)

-Peter Stormare(SATAN) vs. Christopher Walken(GABRIEL)

-Who takes this?

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/AnotherBob62/PSSatan.jpg

vs.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/MajinDave/StateOMind.jpg

dadudemon
Satan, of course. Gabriel was eatn by Satan towards the end...and this Satan versions shows more power in the form of ...well...anything.

XanatosForever
I reeallly wanna say Gabriel Walken wins, but dadude's right. Thought it was funny that Aragorn was Satan in the Prophecy. Good movie, though.

Robtard
Walken's best line:

"I'm an angel. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why."

So he wins for being more bad-ass.

Rogue Jedi
haermm No.

omgchos
Well satan's gotta keep the "balance" so unless this gabriel pulls the same stunt as the Constantine gabriel... than satan is powerless to do anything. But stormare is a total badass as satan so IDK. Seems kinda like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object to me.

six6six
Both Walken & Stormare play their parts flawlessly. They're both bad ass. I hated the Gabriel in Constantine though, so I wouldn't compare Tilda Swinton "Gabriel" to Walken "Gabriel". Walken would stomp the hell out of that b!tch.

six6six
dSAOulIoXXU

six6six
Originally posted by Robtard
Walken's best line:

"I'm an angel. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why."

Different movie, but I've always loved this line from Walken (from True Romance): "I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by omgchos
Well satan's gotta keep the "balance" so unless this gabriel pulls the same stunt as the Constantine gabriel... than satan is powerless to do anything. But stormare is a total badass as satan so IDK. Seems kinda like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object to me. Well said.

Robtard
Originally posted by six6six
Different movie, but I've always loved this line from Walken (from True Romance): "I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

That quote was from The Prophecy, which is in the topic, yes?

six6six
Originally posted by Robtard
That quote was from The Prophecy, which is in the topic, yes?

Yeah. I was just quoting another one of Walken's cool lines. That's why I started the comment with "DIFFERENT MOVIE".

Robtard
Originally posted by six6six
Yeah. I was just quoting another one of Walken's cool lines. That's why I started the comment with "DIFFERENT MOVIE".

I got ya, thought you were telling me my quote was from a different Walken movie, my error.

Sado22
hysterical
I'd love to see this guy meet Jesse Custer stick out tongue

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Sado22
hysterical
I'd love to see this guy meet Jesse Custer stick out tongue

Lucifer had a funny line in the movie...talking to the priest/cop

LittIe Tommy Dagget.

How I Ioved Iistening
to your sweet prayers every night.

And then you'd jump in your bed,
so afraid I was under there.

And I was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.