DOV Captain Marvel Vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

Enyalus
The amped version of CM?

He wins.

cloud102
What if it's Rune Thor?

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
What if it's Rune Thor?
Then Thor wins.

ares834
WHo is DOV Captain Marvel?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by ares834
WHo is DOV Captain Marvel?
The one that beat down Spectre in Day of Vengence

ares834
Originally posted by xJLxKing
The one that beat down Spectre in Day of Vengence
Beat Spectre... jawdrop

xJLxKing
Beat Spectre... jawdrop
He was amped. Later on, Spectre took him down by transforming him into his mortal form. Just shows it was PIS

Harbinger
Captain Marvel.

quanchi112
He was amped. Later on, Spectre took him down by transforming him into his mortal form. Just shows it was PIS It showed how much more powerful captain marvel was.

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
It showed how much more powerful captain marvel was.

against who Quan? The Spectre? blink

xJLxKing
It showed how much more powerful captain marvel was.
It showed PIS. Spectre could have done the same thing to him when he was amped. Or, the same thing he did to Spectre later on.

Xzpunisher
CM wins

Shazams power is far greater then any of the Asgardian gods

Enyalus
Originally posted by Xzpunisher
Shazams power is far greater then any of the Asgardian gods
Wrong. Odin's feats stomp Shazam's.

But you don't need to reply to me. I can already predict your answer.

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by Enyalus
Wrong. Odin's feats stomp Shazam's.

But you don't need to reply to me. I can already predict your answer. The feat system is flawed, the Watchers have no feats but they are considered above skyfather level

Shazam is the omnipotent keeper of magic
Shazam fought an enraged Spectre

His power is greater then Odins, so are most of the LOO and LOC

Enyalus
Spectre took control of Shazam's magic and made Shazam his *****.

Shazam isn't omnipotent in any sense. That includes magic.

Someone who's called omnipotent all the time and battles on every plane of existence at the same time while busting galaxies, stopping time and warping reality with the aftereffects of his power? Odin.

xJLxKing

Someone who's called omnipotent all the time and battles on every plane of existence at the same time while busting galaxies, stopping time and warping reality with the aftereffects of his power? Odin.
I give Shazam the victory over Odin on the Rock of Infinity.

What Spectre did to Shazam, he would also do to Odin.

Enyalus
I give Shazam the victory over Odin on the Rock of Infinity.
Maybe a stalemate...

What Spectre did to Shazam, he would also do to Odin.
Until you can prove that Odin's power is purely magical, no.

It's been called 'godly energies' and 'divine mystic' power. Not magical that I recall.

Xzpunisher

Someone who's called omnipotent all the time and battles on every plane of existence at the same time while busting galaxies, stopping time and warping reality with the aftereffects of his power? Odin. He still fought the Spectre for a while and had him sweating

Shazam is the omnipotent keeper of magic, hes been called that several times in JSA comics

Odin couldnt even put down Thanos while his power was amped up

Odin has more feats, but hes also been in more fights then Shazam has

Shazams taken on bigger and badder and has a greater mastery of magic

Most Lords of Order and Chaos are >>>Odin

Xzpunisher
Shazam would beat Odin unless they were fighting in Asgard

That might be a stalemate...maybe

xJLxKing
Yeah, maybe confused

This I agree with. If I recall correctly, Spectre also gained power from other magical items around? Is this not true

Enyalus
He still fought the Spectre for a while and had him sweating

Ooooh.

Shazam is the omnipotent keeper of magic, hes been called that several times in JSA comics
Regardless of what he's been called, he's clearly not if someone else can jack his magic and use it to do whatever they want, is he?

And you've never proven that, btw. Can you show me scans or at least provide issue #'s for that line?

Xzpunisher
Also if you read DC encylopedia, under Captain Marvel it states that
Jebediah of Canaan who was previously Shazam, has an omnipotent mastery of magic

Enyalus
This I agree with. If I recall correctly, Spectre also gained power from other magical items around? Is this not true
It is. Spectre not only absorbed Shazam's power but all the items in the RoE, too.

iceman24567
It is. Spectre not only absorbed Shazam's power but all the items in the RoE, too. Yeah in that arch he just kept getting more powerful.

quanchi112
The feat system is flawed, the Watchers have no feats but they are considered above skyfather level

His power is greater then Odins, so are most of the LOO and LOC Odin is also described as omnipotent. When has Shazam been described as this?

xJLxKing
Odin is also described as omnipotent. When has Shazam been described as this? He isn't omnipotent

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
against who Quan? The Spectre? blink Yes.Originally posted by xJLxKing
It showed PIS. Spectre could have done the same thing to him when he was amped. Or, the same thing he did to Spectre later on. No, it showed that with this amp that the Spectre was far outclassed. I am not saying that he shouldn't be able to cut him off from his power source, but that with the power he had that it was far above the Spectre.

He isn't omnipotent Neither is Shazam.

ares834
Odin is also described as omnipotent. When has Shazam been described as this?

But that is the past Shazam who seems FAR more powerful than the current Shazam.

xJLxKing
He could have done the same thing to Cm that he did to Shazam. PIS

quanchi112
But that is the past Shazam who seems FAR more powerful than the current Shazam. Both have been described as omnipotent, but both are far from it.Originally posted by xJLxKing
He could have done the same thing to Cm that he did to Shazam. PIS I disagree. CM was far too powerful and they made it a point to say that he almost destroyed the Spectre.

xJLxKing
Oh god! He can steal, or take the magic that CM has.

CM has nothing on Spectre. He could have take his, and other magical powers, and beat on Cm. He could have either transformed him into a child again. That fight was PURE PIS

quanchi112
Oh god! He can steal, or take the magic that CM has.

CM has nothing on Spectre. He could have take his, and other magical powers, and beat on Cm. He could have either transformed him into a child again. That fight was PURE PIS No, he can't. Spectre can cut off the power source imo, but he can't outright steal it.

CM crushed the Spectre in battle. It was a sonning.

Spectre needed to be carted off to space. When he got to space he literally shit his pants. laughing out loud

xJLxKing
No, he can't. Spectre can cut off the power source imo, but he can't outright steal it.

CM crushed the Spectre in battle. It was a sonning.

Spectre needed to be carted off to space. When he got to space he literally shit his pants. laughing out loud
Obviously you are not going to accept being wrong. I wonder how you live your live like that. Do you enjoy being this way?

I don't even realize why I try to take you seriously.

quanchi112
Obviously you are not going to accept being wrong. I wonder how you live your live like that. Do you enjoy being this way?

I don't even realize why I try to take you seriously. I am 100 percent correct while you live in a fantasy world. You're a noob who doesn't realize or comprehend what he reads.

xJLxKing
I am 100 percent correct while you live in a fantasy world. You're a noob who doesn't realize or comprehend what he reads.
What didn't I realize? HUH? That Spectre can't steal magic from beings and artifacts? The same thing he did to Shazam?

That fight was PIS. Spectre could have stolen the magic, or just transform him into the human. That's what I call PIS. DEAL with it.

quanchi112
What didn't I realize? HUH? That Spectre can't steal magic from beings and artifacts? The same thing he did to Shazam?

That fight was PIS. Spectre could have stolen the magic, or just transform him into the human. That's what I call PIS. DEAL with it. No, he barely took in the magic from Shazam who I might say was weakened. Captain Marvel stomped him in the comic. He was a lot more powerful.

It's in the comic and fans who can't accept that are delusional.

xJLxKing
No, he barely took in the magic from Shazam who I might say was weakened. Captain Marvel stomped him in the comic. He was a lot more powerful.

It's in the comic and fans who can't accept that are delusional.
hahah
First of all, Spectre took his magic easily. After that the fight was OVER. Call it what you want, but he did it easily. No matter how powerful CM was, he would have had the same fate handed to him. Or he could have been mortal.

You call me delusional, yet you can't use common sense to add up a few things.

quanchi112
hahah
First of all, Spectre took his magic easily. After that the fight was OVER. Call it what you want, but he did it easily. No matter how powerful CM was, he would have had the same fate handed to him. Or he could have been mortal.

You call me delusional, yet you can't use common sense to add up a few things. The only way he could beat Marvel was cutting off his power source. he stomped the Spectre. That's it. You can say this and that, but when posters try to excuse what happened in the comic they are usually fanboys.

xJLxKing
The only way he could beat Marvel was cutting off his power source. he stomped the Spectre. That's it. You can say this and that, but when posters try to excuse what happened in the comic they are usually fanboys.
WHAT? OMG! Dude, there is a difference between what happens in a comic, and in a forum fight. In a forum fight, CHARACTER FIGHT AT FULL CAPACITY. This means Spectre would steal, cut, and take the magic of CM, and he would also take magic from other artifact, beings..etc.

Specte wins! You probably think that GL>>Mandrakk because of the fight they had.

GTFO with you nonsense.

quanchi112
WHAT? OMG! Dude, there is a difference between what happens in a comic, and in a forum fight. In a forum fight, CHARACTER FIGHT AT FULL CAPACITY. This means Spectre would steal, cut, and take the magic of CM, and he would also take magic from other artifact, beings..etc.

Specte wins! You probably think that GL>>Mandrakk because of the fight they had.

GTFO with you nonsense. If he has the option of severing the power source that is the only way he could conceivably win. In the comic the only thing the Spectre did was get his ass handed to him. Spectre was almost destroyed and he barely absorbed it against Shazam. He also needed to recover after the Marvel fight meaning he has limits.

Stay on topic.

xJLxKing
If he has the option of severing the power source that is the only way he could conceivably win. In the comic the only thing the Spectre did was get his ass handed to him. Spectre was almost destroyed and he barely absorbed it against Shazam. He also needed to recover after the Marvel fight meaning he has limits.

Stay on topic.
Stay on topic? You are losing, so you say that. What ever, I will say one more thing before I don't respond to your rubbish nonsense.

Spectre, doesn't severe the power source(correct me if i am wrong). He STEALS it, and absorbs it. He took the power/magic from Shazam, and a few artifacts from Shazam. There is nothing restricting him from doing this to any magical user. He is deadly, and he would use it in a FORUM fight. DEAL WITH IT. If you don't want stop posting you nonsense, and shut up already.

quanchi112
Stay on topic? You are losing, so you say that. What ever, I will say one more thing before I don't respond to your rubbish nonsense.

Spectre, doesn't severe the power source(correct me if i am wrong). He STEALS it, and absorbs it. He took the power/magic from Shazam, and a few artifacts from Shazam. There is nothing restricting him from doing this to any magical user. He is deadly, and he would use it in a FORUM fight. DEAL WITH IT. If you don't want stop posting you nonsense, and shut up already. That is the only way he could beat Captain Marvel. If he severed the power source he wouldn't have gotten his ass whooped.

He took magic from some artifacts and Shazam who was already weakened. That was enough to barely kill a weakened Shazam who wasn't anywhere near as powerful as captain marvel. Marvel stomped him into the ground and because his power supply was cut off he couldn't finish the job. Spectre was so weakened that he needed to be carted off to space where he looked scared out of his mind.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Untitled-Scanned-18-1.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Untitled-Scanned-20-4.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Untitled-Scanned-02-2.jpg

Xzpunisher

Spectre, doesn't severe the power source(correct me if i am wrong). He STEALS it, and absorbs it. He took the power/magic from Shazam, and a few artifacts from Shazam. There is nothing restricting him from doing this to any magical user. He is deadly, and he would use it in a FORUM fight. DEAL WITH IT. If you don't want stop posting you nonsense, and shut up already. Dont bother. Quanchi can never keep his argument straight and will just continue to repeat himself even though his argument gets shot down

Mindset
Quanchi is the best debater on the ethernet.

iceman24567
Nah even his scans fail no expression

Xzpunisher
Quanchi tried to put Terrax over as a credible threat
Not only is he a fail debated but hes a hardcore massive Marvel fan wanker

quanchi112
Dont bother. Quanchi can never keep his argument straight and will just continue to repeat himself even though his argument gets shot down It hasn't changed. The only way the Spectre could beat CM was if he severed the power amp. With the amp it was a sonning and one in which the spectre even admitted he was almost destroyed and was so weak in power he had to be flown away to recover.

You can use a win over a weakened skyfather as proof against Captain Marvel who handily smacked him around with his amp, but it makes no sense and is abc logic at it's worst.

quanchi112
Quanchi tried to put Terrax over as a credible threat
Not only is he a fail debated but hes a hardcore massive Marvel fan wanker Terrax is a credible threat with planet wrecking power.

Enyalus
Terrax is a credible threat with planet wrecking power.
Pfft. A Marvel planet maybe.

In DC, the dials go up to 11.

quanchi112
Pfft. A Marvel planet maybe.

In DC, the dials go up to 11. The funny thing is that Superman has never destroyed a planet with his fists.

Enyalus
The funny thing is that Superman has never destroyed a planet with his fists.
Only because he's concerned with Mandrakk eating his story if he does. Ph33r teh metafiction.

quanchi112
Only because he's concerned with Mandrakk eating his story if he does. Ph33r teh metafiction. Mandrakk you say the guy that cannot defeat everyone in a story save Superman with the cosmic armor because he is teh greetest story of them all!!!

Can't wait to say she hulk wins by jumping out of the story to tear the book.

Xzpunisher
Supermans shock waves alone tore up a planet
and Supes can vaporize one with his HV

Supermans punches have shattered dimensions and warped reality

Enyalus
Wrong on both counts.

Supermans punches have shattered dimensions and warped reality
Shattered dimensions? Really now?

Classic Thor's punches were warping reality, too.

Xzpunisher
Supes can bake a planet with his HV if he wanted to
His HV has covered the entire Earth and is so hot it cant be meassured by normal scientific meassure

If he wanted to turn the Earth into ashes, he could

Xzpunisher
And Thor cant warp reality with pure physical force either
Supermans physical strenght is leagues beyond Thor's

quanchi112

Supermans punches have shattered dimensions and warped reality When?

quanchi112
Supermans physical strenght is leagues beyond Thor's What proof do you have?

Philosophía
Captain Marvel stomps.

Enyalus
Supermans physical strenght is leagues beyond Thor's
Considering he's done it before on panel, you'd be wrong. Like usual.

You still didn't answer when Superman's shattered reality. Nor has his shock waves destroyed a planet. And no, your HV example is pure speculation. He had to disperse his HV in a wide enough beam to encompass the Earth...making it less powerful.

occultdestroyer

You still didn't answer when Superman's shattered reality.
Maybe he was referring to SMP's retcon punches?

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Maybe he was referring to SMP's retcon punches?
Pretty sure he was talking about Earth 0 Superman's battle with Earth Two's Superman...

AOS 649? Supes 226?

Somewhere around there.

Philosophía
Pretty sure he was talking about Earth 0 Superman's battle with Earth Two's Superman...

Most likely. Fairly ambiguous, but he'd be able to make a case for his claims, that is if he doesn't get banned in the meantime or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.