Conker vs Banjo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
to rare characters fight to the death

Ridley_Prime
Eh... Banjo can take him. 131

Why does it have to be to the death though? Why can't it just be some friendly competition? sad

XanatosForever
Banjo has no way to defend against Conker's context sensitive abilities. The squirrel wins.

Ridley_Prime
D: But Banjo is... Banjo. He'll think of a way! 313

XanatosForever
I'm afraid I only ever played Banjo-Kazooie, so I don't really know what Banjo can do solo.

As for thinking of a way...well...Conker doesn't really need to think...that's what context sensitivity is for! big grin It's really broken roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edit: And let's not forget that Peach style frying pan. Those things are deadly.

Phanteros
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I'm afraid I only ever played Banjo-Kazooie, so I don't really know what Banjo can do solo.

As for thinking of a way...well...Conker doesn't really need to think...that's what context sensitivity is for! big grin It's really broken roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edit: And let's not forget that Peach style frying pan. Those things are deadly. and the fact he knows how to use a gun

Neo Darkhalen
Does Banjo have Kazooie in his backpack?

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Phanteros
and the fact he knows how to use a gun

Multiple firearms, at that! Though his signature I believe are the SMGs.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Does Banjo have Kazooie in his backpack? to make it fair yes

XanatosForever
The context...>.> It wins...can you tell I'm just kinda spamming the context idea around here? big grin

ScreamPaste
What happens if he uses context sensitivity out of context? dur

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Phanteros
to make it fair yes

Then I'll back Banjo (and Kazooie) to win!

Phanteros
conker still has bullet time

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
What happens if he uses context sensitivity out of context? dur

See divide by zero...blowup

KingD19
Conker's context actions go hand in hand with some sort of hammer space/pocket dimension. He's also got access to the Alien killing mech suit. Banjo can turn into different things, like a pumpkin. And if you count the new one, he can....build, weird looking cars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.