Raziel vs Kratos (a little different this time)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
1. Kratos (Start of GoW1, no magic) vs Raziel (End of Legacy of Kain, Soul Reaver but no Fire Reaver, no glyphs, minimal TK)

2. Kratos (As above but with magic) vs Raziel (End of Defiance, with all Reavers except Purified Reaver, max TK level)

3. Kratos (End of GoW2, with Blade of Olympus) vs Raziel (End of Defiance, with all Reavers and Purified Reaver.

Burning thought
1. Raziel is more agile and can kill kratos just as easily as most versions.

2+3 = Raziel invisibility+Soul reaver slice=Kratos dead, 3 he could also just torment him by taking his items or tossing hm around with TK.

Gumachi
He probably could rip him in half.

Burning thought
Maybe in the GOW 1 version but Kraotos seems much stronger than Raziel in the others, although I cant think of many durability feats atm for Kratos so for all his strength, he is prob easy to harm.

Gumachi
Time powers won't help here(I think).

Kratos' strength fluctuates a hell of a lot though, he pushed back Atlas' fingers.

But he had some difficulty in out muscling the sacrifice guy at Lahkesis and Icarus, also there is a large amount of pushing and straining when he's finishing off creatures that certainly aren't Class 100 (Like those minotaur things) and he struggled that large bit of temple he dropped on Zeus. I guess pushing Atlas' fingers was a Plot Device.

Burning thought
Time powers would be fine but Raziel has none from my memory.

Atlas was not trying to squash him, he was threatening him.

Gumachi
He was trying to crush him.

Phanteros
he was trying to crush him

Wei Phoenix
All I know is that Featless Kratos loses the first battle horribly.

Gumachi
How is he featless?

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
All I know is that Featless Kratos loses the first battle horribly. Care to explain that ignorant statement?

Gumachi
1. Kratos.

2. (Probably) Raziel

3. Raziel

Burning thought
Originally posted by Gumachi
He was trying to crush him.

Nonsense, why would he start a conversation with someone he expects to be a smear between his fingers? he was not even straining so obvioulsy he was barely trying anything.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Burning thought
Nonsense, why would he start a conversation with someone he expects to be a smear between his fingers? he was not even straining so obvioulsy he was barely trying anything. he wanted to remind him of his actions

Gumachi
Nonsense, why would he start a conversation with someone he expects to be a smear between his fingers? he was not even straining so obvioulsy he was barely trying anything.

"I will make you suffer" That (in a way) proves he was trying to crush him.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Care to explain that ignorant statement?

Kratos at the start of GOW 1 had no feats unless he means at specific part. What I mean by as Start of GOW1 Kratos is the ship board.

Gumachi
^Yes. Start of when he's on the ship. The only feat he has is with the Hydra's(from what I remember). And it's bascially a sword fight(no powers or anything).

Burning thought
"I will make you suffer" That (in a way) proves he was trying to crush him.

No, if he was going to crush him he wouldnt have been making him suffer, that actually proves me correct because obviously being crushed to dust is not suffering, the fact he was making conversation alone and was not making any noises of exaustion or even effort shows he was not putting hardly any effort at all into it. Which makes it a pretty unknown feat.

ThunderGodEneru
Kratos at the start of GOW 1 had no feats unless he means at specific part. What I mean by as Start of GOW1 Kratos is the ship board. Oh.

Well yeah.

Gumachi
He wanted to make him suffer, from what he had done to him (chained him up).

If he wasn't trying to crush Kratos, he wouldn't have said he would make him suffer.

Wei Phoenix
No, if he was going to crush him he wouldnt have been making him suffer, that actually proves me correct because obviously being crushed to dust is not suffering, the fact he was making conversation alone and was not making any noises of exaustion or even effort shows he was not putting hardly any effort at all into it. Which makes it a pretty unknown feat.

More than likely true that he didn't put all of his power into crushing Kratos, but repelling even a fraction of his strength is amazing.

Burning thought
More than likely true that he didn't put all of his power into crushing Kratos, but repelling even a fraction of his strength is amazing.

Depends tbh, I can put pressure on an ant between my fingers without crushing it, you cannot really measure how strong Kratos is by that feat, because we dont know how much pressure Atlas actually put on.

He wanted to make him suffer, from what he had done to him (chained him up).

If he wasn't trying to crush Kratos, he wouldn't have said he would make him suffer.

Ive answered this, you just repeated what you said before.

Phanteros
BT will say anything to make someone weaker

Phanteros
r6A1KFnqvgI he only had time to grab him by his two fingers

Gumachi
BT, you mean to tell me, what Kratos put Atlas thru, he did all of that, just to threaten him? Why would he do ALL of that, notice who he is, and threaten him? You mean to tell me, if someone chained you up to the world, you would just threaten them? You wouldn't kill them?

Burning thought
BT, you mean to tell me, what Kratos put Atlas thru, he did all of that, just to threaten him? Why would he do ALL of that, notice who he is, and threaten him? You mean to tell me, if someone chained you up to the world, you would just threaten them? You wouldn't kill them?

I dont know why he didnt kill Kratos, perhaps he has a cooler mind than a human and wanted to make Kratos "suffer" not kill him instantly between his fingers.

Gumachi
Probably a plot device then.

tejpis
Could Raziel take Kratos' abilities after killing him?

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/ThreadNecromancer.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.