Capture the Flag II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Inspired by the previous Capture the Flag Thread.

I thought making the teams smaller and with less powerful character might make it more interesting.

These two teams play Capture the Flag

Team 1:

1. Captain America (Shield)
2. Spiderman (Black suit)
3. Black Panther (Standard Equipment)
4. Green Arrow (Bow and 20 Trick arrows)
5. Hawkeye (w/ Katana, Bow and 10 Trick arrows)

Team 2:

1. Batman (Standard Equipment)
2. Wolverine
3. Deadpool (Standard Equipment)
4. Warpath (Vibranium knives) (No flight)
5. Punisher (Vibranium suit, M4 Carbine w/ tactical scope x 2 magazines, M4 12 gauge Tactical Shotgun x 12 rounds, and 2 .45 calibre handguns x 2 magazines each)

Each team has communication devices to stay in contact.

Rules:

The two bases where the two flags start are 1 mile apart in a jungle setting.

Whichever team first has both flags in their base simultaneously wins

Each team is bloodlusted and out to kill.

No teleporting.

Anyone carrying the opposite team's flag must return it when tagged by a member of the opposite team.

Ranged attacks count as tags.

The flags are indestructible.

Grinning Goku
Team 1. Spider-Man is faster than everyone on Team 2.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Team 1. Spider-Man is faster than everyone on Team 2.

It's a jungle setting.

Speed is not going to mean much.

Enyalus
Team Two would kill off several, if not all of Team One for the win.

Lord Feron
In general I think team 2 has a better team... But I think Black Suit spiderman is gonna be clutch. since he has amazing endurance and agility to traverse the jungle very very quickly.

Also The archers on team 1 have unidentified trick arrows. Also since arrows count as a tag and there is 2 of them, no one on team 2 could leave with the flag.

Punisher does get alot of fire power but i think the aim of the 2 archers are better and would land more hits.

Team 1 should win imo.

golem370
Webbing as well.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Lord Feron
In general I think team 2 has a better team... But I think Black Suit spiderman is gonna be clutch. since he has amazing endurance and agility to traverse the jungle very very quickly.

Also The archers on team 1 have unidentified trick arrows. Also since arrows count as a tag and there is 2 of them, no one on team 2 could leave with the flag.

Punisher does get alot of fire power but i think the aim of the 2 archers are better and would land more hits.

Team 1 should win imo.

Team 1 has two archers, but Team 2 has two guys in Punisher and Deadpool with long ranged firepower and incredible precision.

Plus, I thought I gave Punisher a sniper rifle...guess not... either wat added it to his arsenal.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by nimbus006
Team 1 has two archers, but Team 2 has two guys in Punisher and Deadpool with long ranged firepower and incredible precision.

Plus, I thought I gave Punisher a sniper rifle...guess not... either wat added it to his arsenal.

I don't think that with guns they will get the better of BP, CA, or spider man.

Maybe they can kill GA and Hawkman but they shouldn't be on the front lines getting the flag.

nimbus006
I don't think that with guns they will get the better of BP, CA, or spider man.

Maybe they can kill GA and Hawkman but they shouldn't be on the front lines getting the flag.

No, I'm just stating that they have the long ranged attacks to counter the archers.

Many people on this site underestimate Warpath.

Dude is a monster who is extremely skilled.

The reason I like team 2 is the particular setting, and the kill factor.

Endless Mike
I was thinking Deadpool could grab the flag and teleport back to his team's base but then I read no teleportation

Metalmanx
Team 1.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by nimbus006
No, I'm just stating that they have the long ranged attacks to counter the archers.

Many people on this site underestimate Warpath.

Dude is a monster who is extremely skilled.

The reason I like team 2 is the particular setting, and the kill factor.

i totally agree with u about warpath.

i do agree also that team 2 in a fight to the death would win more times than not.

I just think if team one does not go in for the kill and does the evade and capture route in CTF they have a a majority chance to win. If they decide to face off and try and kill off the other team than maybe not.

Also Spider man could web the flag and swing that prtty far. Use some kind of crazy trick arrow to propel the flag back to their side. Idk just think via good tactics team 1 can pull it FTW.

Grinning Goku
i totally agree with u about warpath.

i do agree also that team 2 in a fight to the death would win more times than not.

I just think if team one does not go in for the kill and does the evade and capture route in CTF they have a a majority chance to win. If they decide to face off and try and kill off the other team than maybe not.

Also Spider man could web the flag and swing that prtty far. Use some kind of crazy trick arrow to propel the flag back to their side. Idk just think via good tactics team 1 can pull it FTW.

Exactly. Team 2 simply has more lethality (so to speak).

Original Smurph
T2

nimbus006
Team 1 is faster.

This gives them a definitive advantage is this format.

However, the game takes place in a jungle which limits speed.

Team 1 also has better team players.

Team 2 has probably spent more battle time in a jungle (save maybe T'challa).

Team 2 has Wolverine who has the best tracking ability.

They also have the more vicious team members.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.