Who can beat the Mask ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
which marvel or DC character can take on the Mask ?

Endless Mike
Mr. Mxyzptlk

The Nuul
MJJ
COIE/SC AM
Bugs Bunny
Herbie Popnecker

chomperx9
what if 2 people had the mask would the fight go on forever or would someone get whipped eventually ?

Survivor19
Is he Marvel or DC character? (though he WILL beat the mask)

Dr. Strange (classic)
Loki, Thor

Sin I AM
thor will get owned, bugs bunny is a good choice

Survivor19
Thor smites the Mask with hammer, until he breaks the Mask.

Sin I AM
ummm..........no, thor will get destroyed...mask magic is light years ahead of mjolnir

Survivor19
No. Thor pwns likes of Loki and Bor with his hammer, and Mask is way below Loki.
Anyway, current Thor has Odinpower, so...

Impossible man also wins here.

Sin I AM
WHICH he hasn't done diddly squat with so what's your point? the mask still is invulnerable to Thor and can dish out enough to put him down

SamZED
Originally posted by Survivor19
Thor smites the Mask with hammer, until he breaks the Mask. What the f**k? Thor gets an atomic wedgie and then dies. There's NOTHING he could possibly do to win this fight. As for "smiting the Mask with hammer" that would accomplish squat.

xJLxKing
How strong is Mask? Seriously?

Sin I AM
as strong as he NEEDS to be to accomplish any given task, but his strength is irrelevant as he is invulnerable, and his magic is GREATER than Thors

Survivor19
He just shatters the mask to pieces. His magic is greater.

Mindset
Doom or Kyle

Sin I AM
then u know nothing of the mask........

SamZED
He just shatters the mask to pieces. His magic is greater. Originally posted by Sin I AM
then u know nothing of the mask........
No it isn't. Its not even on the same level, actually it's waaaay below Mask's magic. You can't shatter it, you can't take it off. Mask has been completely destroyed before so that NOTHING was left. He can just reappear out of nowhere and bite Thor's head off.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
thor will get owned, bugs bunny is a good choice i seriously hope the bugs bunny thing is just a joke

psycho gundam
loki would beat him, for obvious reasons.

Survivor19
Riiight

And since Thor beats Loki...

psycho gundam
Riiight

And since Thor beats Loki... thor beats him in combat, not trickery or by out doing him in the area of magics.

Survivor19
So what?
He isn't going to match Mask in trickery. He just smashes it, until it is no more.

psycho gundam
cause that's what loki always does. no expression

SamZED
So what?
He isn't going to match Mask in trickery. He just smashes it, until it is no more. eek!

Hyperion Prime
People who can hang with the mask.

1. Madcap
2. Impossible Man

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom or Kyle
Those are great choices, actually.

Doom's got powerful sorcery and Kyle's an exceptional artist with a vivid imagination and a ring that'll do whatever he wants.

Wei Phoenix
How is Thor going to beat Mask? Is he going to hit him with his hammer many times?

chomperx9
who would be a good teammate for the mask ?
my guess would be joker

Mindset
then u know nothing of the mask........ Or I know more than you.

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Those are great choices, actually.

Doom's got powerful sorcery and Kyle's an exceptional artist with a vivid imagination and a ring that'll do whatever he wants. thumb up

D_Dude1210
Thor can cut it off from Loki's magic! big grin Just like he did juggy.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by chomperx9
who would be a good teammate for the mask ?
my guess would be joker

Deadpool would be better.

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Thor can cut it off from Loki's magic! big grin Just like he did juggy.

Yeah....no... that was PIS with Cain.

Survivor19
Why, of course. )

And he can negate the magic of the mask. Or obliterate it with Godblast.
Since Thor's magic >>> Mask's magic, he wins.

Also, how does the Mask fares agains mindrape? Because i know certain old bald man who can do just that...

XanatosForever
Just to clarify, this is the Mask that also happened to have a live action movie based off it that starred Jim Carrey (spelling?), right? Wasn't the mask a representation of Loki's power in the first place? Just more of a toonforce version?

I dunno, the only Mask I know if is Jim and that horrible, horrible sequel that I'm so glad I didn't actually spend money on.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mindset
Or I know more than you.

Young man, I know things that will shrink your mind to nothingness

SamZED
Why, of course. )

And he can negate the magic of the mask. Or obliterate it with Godblast.
Since Thor's magic >>> Mask's magic, he wins.

Also, how does the Mask fares agains mindrape? Because i know certain old bald man who can do just that... I'd like to see one proof that Thor's magic is ANYWHERE NEAR Mask's magic. Because it really isn't. Mindrape wont work on him. And if Thor's only tactics is hitting Mask with his hammer, the hammer's gonna end up up Thor's !#@. You wouldn't have been arguing that if you knew anything about the character other than what you've seen in the movie. There's a respect thread you know. Check it out.

chomperx9
what about hawkmans mace ? the mace disrupts magic

SouthSpawn
Who is the Mask?

Are you guys talking about "Jim Carrey" as the mask?

Wei Phoenix
Young man, I know things that will shrink your mind to nothingness

Oooh a crushing blow from Ms. Sin. How will Mindset counter this one?!

chomperx9
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Who is the Mask?

Are you guys talking about "Jim Carrey" as the mask? the mask is a real comic book character just not as popular as most of the other guys you see today

celestialdemon
Did the comic book Mask even have reality-warping powers or did he just use magic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.