My Character I developed and also maybe a tip to help you better yourselves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro

Quincy
I'll give you a spoon and your character can eat my ass awecraz

Mairuzu
Rather read a long walshy post about green day than this shit

mitchum
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Rather read a long walshy post about green day than this shit I hope Walshy doesn't see this

Mairuzu
shit.. you're right

DeNiro
Hence my theory of laziness in todays socitey that you wont even begin to try to comprehend something that is outside your own laziness or even begin to understand it or even try to. you two are very pathetic and i feel very sorry for you and whom ever you may talk to.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by DeNiro
Hence my theory of laziness in todays socitey that you wont even begin to try to comprehend something that is outside you laziness or even begin to understand it or even try to. you to are very pathetic and i feel very sorry for you and whom ever you may talk to.

It's because you just posted a big block of text. If it were broken up into proper paragraphs without run-on sentences it would be easier to take in.

Mairuzu
Hence my theory of laziness in todays socitey that you wont even begin to try to comprehend something that is outside your own laziness or even begin to understand it or even try to. you two are very pathetic and i feel very sorry for you and whom ever you may talk to.
not reading that either, too lazy

Quincy
Originally posted by the.kenzo
It's because you just posted a big block of text. If it were broken up into proper paragraphs without run-on sentences it would be easier to take in.

KENZO KNOWS!

DeNiro
All of you have many reason for why you post on kmc i am assumeing that most of you come to the off topic forum since your social lives are in the gutter based on what ever subconsious thought that makes you self confident which makes you incapable of relating to other people which makes you "socially akward based on todays ****ed up views of what is cool" which makes all of lazy based on your own justifications of how to deal with people being mean to you which makes you incapable of thinking about other sinces people are mostly mean to you.

very sad world we live in these days very sad to much information to much focus on how can i look cool rather then how can i help other i am just happy i am not like you any more that is why i want to change you guys for the better and the sad thing is you wont even try

Bardock42
That was one of the worst and least helpful things I ever read.
It is riddled with hard to read and misspelled passages, the character, if anything, seems to be incredibly dull, yet full of himself, and the word subconscious is used so many times I would hope some government agency is issuing a ban on it.

I have no idea what this character is for, and why it has to exist, but on the whole reading this was the most displeasurable experience for me all week, maybe all month.

Mairuzu
All of you have many reason for why you post on kmc i am assumeing that most of you come to the off topic forum since your social lives are in the gutter based on what ever subconsious thought that makes you self confident which makes you incapable of relating to other people which makes you "socially akward based on todays ****ed up views of what is cool" which makes all of lazy based on your own justifications of how to deal with people being mean to you which makes you incapable of thinking about other sinces people are mostly mean to you.

very sad world we live in these days very sad to much information to much focus on how can i look cool rather then how can i help other i am just happy i am not like you any more that is why i want to change you guys for the better and the sad thing is you wont even try this either

Quincy
i want to change you guys for the better

The **** man. Who says any of us need to change?

Save Walshy, for obvious reasons.

Mairuzu
by the way, your joker video sucks

the.kenzo

very sad world we live in these days very sad to much information to much focus on how can i look cool rather then how can i help other i am just happy i am not like you any more that is why i want to change you guys for the better and the sad thing is you wont even try

Dude...you were an OTF whore yourself.

DeNiro

But that is the test of what i am trying to accomplish that people wont even try to begin to accomplish something that may be hard. which is sad

but i do agree with you if i wasnt trying to test people

Mairuzu
But that is the test of what i am trying to accomplish that people wont even try to begin to accomplish something that may be hard. which is sad

but i do agree with you if i wasnt trying to test people No, its just the fact that we find you boring, retarded, idiotic

why would we read a stupid long post if we thought that?

sorry, i should really speak for myself...

i think you are an idiot, therefore i dont want to read it

DeNiro
Dude...you were an OTF whore yourself.

This is true i have tried to change through thinking outside the box and i did that that is why i no longer come here i just came here today to hopefully better others.

o i know that these psychology terms may be hard to grasp for some since you do not think of psychology and i am sorry for that it is the only way to understand something and its to nature

also all these jokes torwards me are awesome because it is just proving my point of low self confidence your feebile attempt to bring up your self confidence by making fun of others

Mairuzu
oh and your sig sucks

Mairuzu
profile as well

Mairuzu
might get banned erm

the.kenzo
This is true i have tried to change through thinking outside the box and i did that is why i no longer come here i just came here today to hopefully better others.

o i know that these psychology terms may be hard to grasp for some since you do not think of psychology and i am sorry for that it is the only way to understand something and its to nature

also all these jokes torwards me are awesome because it is just proving my point of low self confidence your feebile attempt to bring up your self confidence by making fun of others

We don't want to "better" ourselves. I'm not socially retarded like you seem to think.

Mairuzu
why are you wasting your time

Quincy
This is true i have tried to change through thinking outside the box and i did that is why i no longer come here i just came here today to hopefully better others.

Hey man, I'm all for aiming to better yourself, and helping others,

but whatever it is you're trying to lay on us, is just weak man.

"Thinking outside the box" is not a psychology term. It's what you learn in ****ing kindergarden.

Bardock42

DeNiro
No, its just the fact that we find you boring, retarded, idiotic

why would we read a stupid long post if we thought that?

sorry, i should really speak for myself...

i think you are an idiot, therefore i dont want to read it

You dont have to of course not, and great speak for yourself all you want the sad thing is though the way people speak to people and how they say it to others affects that other person in ways in which you cant even possibly grasp since you are not them me being me i find you awesome because you are a prime example of a person that doesnt try to think outside your own thoughts which means thought of how others may feel which leads you into insulting me via internet to a person that you dont even know your letting your emotions take control of you i mean my gosh how mad can you get at a person that wants to help people

ooo yea really mad when you dont even try to look on their side before you make a decsion on how to react based on you intellect and knowledge of how you may affect others

Bardock42
I am not sure why you ignore my attempts to better you, especially in your skill of writing, it's very hurtful.

~Wålshy~
Rather read a long walshy post about green day than this shit Originally posted by mitchum
I hope Walshy doesn't see this Originally posted by Quincy
The **** man. Who says any of us need to change?

Save Walshy, for obvious reasons. **** you guys! i happen to very much agree with what de niro is saying and i think starting tomorrow im going to be a better me

Bardock42

DeNiro
We don't want to "better" ourselves. I'm not socially retarded like you seem to think.

judging from your responses i think you are highly intelligent never assume anything before you have critically thought out all the variables.

you my friend are one of those people that can learn but most of the people in todays world are socially retarded based on their own ways of trying to be validated through their low sel esteem but you are right i shouldnt have made fun of the otf people that was wrong because yes not everyone is that way

Mairuzu
You dont have to of course not, and great speak for yourself all you want the sad thing is though the way people speak to people and how they say it to others affects that other person in ways in which you cant even possibly grasp since you are not them me being me i find you awesome because you are a prime example of a person that doesnt try to think outside your own thoughts which means thought of how others may feel which leads you into insulting me via internet to a person that you dont even know your letting your emotions take control of you i mean my gosh how mad can you get at a person that wants to help people

ooo yea really mad when you dont even try to look on their side before you make a decsion on how to react based on you intellect and knowledge of how you may affect others if you feel sad and depressed with the things i say over the internet then you should just off yourself right now

DeNiro
Originally posted by Bardock42
Here, I broke it up after each single sentence

Also, I retract my earlier outrage about the usage of subconscious, the real offender is "based on", never heard anyone write it that much. It's dreadful, painful to read, don't know why I read it again, was dumb.

Also, you jump between I and he cluelessly, you should clean that up before ever, ever showing that to a professional in any field...except a psychiatrist maybe, and then only in a patient capacity.

Everyone can learn from you god you are very intelligent and confident i can assume based on the fact of how you create jokes plus your ability to try to learn something when it is hard to do so BASED ON lol the fact that the way i wrote it was hard but keep in mind the test factor and also i jump from "he to I" based on the fact that i am training my mind to think like my character plus this is how i think so it is very hard not to do that.

very funny though i applaude you

the.kenzo
They see me trollin' they hatin'

DeNiro
I am not sure why you ignore my attempts to better you, especially in your skill of writing, it's very hurtful.

I am not, i do understand the only reason why i did the things the way i did in the manner in which i did them was to test people like you that are already very intelligent who can break what i said down and hopefully the people that arent like you will be inspired by another person besides myself to be like us sorry if you take offence to me compareing you with me.

Bardock42
Everyone can learn from you god you are very intelligent and confident i can assume based on the fact of how you create jokes plus your ability to try to learn something when it is hard to do so BASED ON lol the fact that the way i wrote it was hard but keep in mind the test factor and also i jump from "he to I" based on the fact that i am training my mind to think like my character plus this is how i think so it is very hard not to do that.

very funny though i applaude you Are you trying to become an actor or a writer?

DeNiro
Here, I broke it up after each single sentence

Also, I retract my earlier outrage about the usage of subconscious, the real offender is "based on", never heard anyone write it that much. It's dreadful, painful to read, don't know why I read it again, was dumb.

Also, you jump between I and he cluelessly, you should clean that up before ever, ever showing that to a professional in any field...except a psychiatrist maybe, and then only in a patient capacity.

I used "based on" because of the fact also that i wrote this for my director that made up the monolouge who will aotumatically assume where i am coming from but you know what your right maybe i do need to change some things based on the fact the agents might not understand but they might according to how well i perform this character

DeNiro
Are you trying to become an actor or a writer?

well an actor esstientially has to write out everything about is character and how his character would react to the situation in which the character is in based on the actors assumptions of what the character they are trying to pursue may do. if they dont and they can do it in their head they must be one very very lecter like intelligent, or two very un passionate about becoming perfect in their role based on their real passion for the act of acting

but yes i want to be an actor and a writer so i can make a movie about better people based on my experiences i dont know his name i bealive mishnou or mizyou is the prime suspect of the type of people i wish to change

DeNiro

Bardock42
well an actor esstientially has to write out everything about is character and how his character would react to the situation in which the character is in based on the actors assumptions of what the character they are trying to pursue my do. if they dont and they can do it in their head they must be one very very lecter like intelligent, or to very un passionate about becoming perfect in their role based on their real passion for the act of acting

but yes i want to be an actor and a writer so i can make a movie about better people based on my experiences i dont know his name i bealive mishnou or mizyou is the prime suspect of the type of people i wish to change Sounds very Randian in aspiration, if not philosophically.

Rogue Jedi

the.kenzo
Thank you if i can help just one person a day my day is complete. and i apperciate your self confidence

Your sarcasm detector is broken.

DeNiro
might get banned erm

In the words of the Great adam Sandler in the movie Happy Gilmore

Gold Jacket Green Jacket Banned not to be Banned WHO GIVES A SHIT

plus Raz is so highly beyond your thought process he might even award me for my thoughts which i would politley decline

mitchum
Everyone who posted in this thread is stupid and ugly.

Mairuzu
and fat

mitchum
especially fat

Mairuzu
but especially bart

mitchum
sure

DeNiro
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
IMO, dude, you cannot better someone, its a personal battle that they must face alone.

That Is the real delama (yea cant spell but articulate) in psychology a person must make their own euphoric break throughs like you said in a "personal battle with themselves" i can only instill the right thoughts in the person head what they do with those thoughts are entirley up to them you are 100 percent correct i expected nothing less from a person like you RJ well done

Bardock42
Ok, so I know why I reread it, I am incredibly bored, anyways, here I rewrote the whole thing to be more to the point and more readable.Originally posted by DeNiro
The character is based on me and my views. It is based on how I believe that I can change people to better themselves by sharing my experiences. And, of course, it is also based on the demands of the script.

The Character:

The character I portray is highly intelligent and deeply in love with his girlfriend. He wants her to better herself as a person, baseed on this deep and passionate love he holds for her. He tries talking to her calmly to get her to think outside her own beliefs, although, in his experience it never works, partly because of emotional roots and her thought that she doesn't have to better herself, feeling that she already is the best she can be as a beauty queen and person that tries to do the right thing. Her inability to change according to his standards enrages him, as he himself is able to change accordinngly. The only times this happens though is when he is stuck to his own roots, and upset over his failure to change her, and "help" his girlfriend. His hope to better the world is his most important idea and he feels that only by thinking outside one's own confined idea it is possible to achieve the goal. His highest wish is for people to understand that recognizing ethics and others people's feelings is one of the most important things in life

Feel free to use it, though I don't like the character...

DeNiro
Sounds very Randian in aspiration, if not philosophically.

thank you very much very preseptive you have amazing critically thinking skills

like aristoltile said what you do reapeadtly is what defines you and what your doing is right on da money yo

Rogue Jedi
That Is the real delama (yea cant spell but articulate) in psychology a person must make their own euphoric break throughs like you said in a "personal battle with themselves" i can only instill the right thoughts in the person head what they do with those thoughts are entirley up to them you are 100 percent correct i expected nothing less from a person like you RJ well done Well, sometimes I am not totally full of shit haermm

DeNiro
Ok, so I know why I reread it, I am incredibly bored, anyways, here I rewrote the whole thing to be more to the point and more readable.

Feel free to use it, though I don't like the character...

Holy shit well done and amazingly fast wow

the only thing though that makes what you wrote wrong is you cant even begin to understand why i wrote it in the way in which i wrote it based on the fact you dont have all the variables of what i am am trying to accomplish and why

in my resume for acting i use the words psychological profiling and criticaly thinking and philosophical under the section of special skills i am one trying to prove that to them so i wrote it out based on the fact that those people dont know me and are judging me so i have to be specific otherwise i will look like mizunish or what ever well maybe not that bad

DeNiro
Your sarcasm detector is broken.

Good try but no i actually am like this why would i be on kmc a site i havent been on in months trying to explain my thoughts

if i wanted to show you my sarcastic side i would tell you about the simple minded fellow that enraged me to insulting based on the fact of me once again trying to change people. he assumed his threat of trying to beat me up would scare me in which i just sad in a calm manner how about i just kill yourself confidence levels down so much that you end up commiting suicide and i wont even have to lift a finger.

Kinkin
Dude just STFU.

Nothing more needs to be said really.

the.kenzo
Good try but no i actually am like this why would i be on kmc a site i havent been on in months trying to explain my thoughts

if i wanted to show you my sarcastic side i would tell you about the simple minded fellow that enraged me to insulting based on the fact of me once again trying to change people. he assumed his threat of trying to beat me up would scare me in which i just sad in a calm manner how about i just kill yourself confidence levels down so much that you end up commiting suicide and i wont even have to lift a finger.

I said your DETECTOR! not your sarcasm. Walshy was being sarcastic with YOU.

Robtard
In case any of you missed it here, he's posted it in the Movie Forum, twice the fun.

Mairuzu
should have post it in the highary

Robtard
should have post it in the highary

I was thinking the Conspiracy Forum.

Mairuzu
haermm

Sadako of Girth
Wow I read it, DeNiro And the subsequent critiques.

Honestly man. You may want to communicate an idea about motivations of a movie character you are working on, but this messiah complex stuff that the posts clearly exude is the turn off.

Not to mention the 'condescending at times, patronizing at others' tone projected at posters in here.

I havent seen anything to irreedeemably self involved and self indulgant before. So that will be how it bettered my life, I guess.

Just explaining the hostile attitudes you are encountering right now...

Kinkin
If people wanted to change they're lives, why the **** would they be on KMC listening to your worthless shit?

Impediment
I thought that you said you were leaving forever.

I think that now because of some of the post posted by some members on here i have finally realized how pointless these forums are and how rude and stupid people are have fun all you dorks out there that post on the internet all day ill never be on here again so thanks peace out

You openly mock members of KMC for posting here and having "no social life", yet, here you are, you hypocrite.

Also, quit making dupe threads in my forums with no relevance.

And, your Joker impression sucks.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Wow I read it, DeNiro And the subsequent critiques.

Honestly man. You may want to communicate an idea about motivations of a movie character you are working on, but this messiah complex stuff that the posts clearly exude is the turn off.

Not to mention the 'condescending at times, patronizing at others' tone projected at posters in here.

I havent seen anything to irreedeemably self involved and self indulgant before. So that will be how it bettered my life, I guess.

Just explaining the hostile attitudes you are encountering right now...

Daddy wasn't there; mommy didn't care.

Röland
Originally posted by Robtard
Daddy wasn't there; mommy didn't care.
No I dadn't! DIDN'T! DIDN'T!

DADDY DIDN'T LOVE MEEEEEEEEEE!

Ahsoka Tano
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/dadudemon/serious.jpg

Robtard
Looks even more like Lee Harvey Oswald's son in black&white.

Kostabot
This thread makes baby Jesus cry.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Robtard
Looks even more like Lee Harvey Oswald's son in black&white

The sick sob is gloating. haermm

dadudemon
De Niro,

How goes it, brother?

Nice to see you around.

Don't mind the haters.

You obviously know what you did that would obviously not bode well with these posters. You're far from an internet newb. So, you should have expected all of this hate.

I think you're a cool dude, someone I would hang out with in real life. However, I didn't read most of it. I did a quick speed read. I must honestly tell you, brother, that I did find much substance in that, man. Go back to the drawing board, man. Reorganize your thoughts. Reword some things. Make some of your points more vivid, and others implied. Also add in proper paragraph structure. Preface your post with a "This is a long as post. Exit thread now!" or something silly like that.

Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/dadudemon/serious.jpg

laughing Good times.

I should have never hated on you, bro. You're cool people. I apologize for being a dick to you.

jinXed by JaNx

Selphie
DeNiro! eek! hi

=Tired Hiker=
If the character cares so much about people's feelings, why does he try to change the girlfriend so much? Sounds like she doesn't want to be told to change. He should consider her feelings.

Moosey
That was one of the worst and least helpful things I ever read.
It is riddled with hard to read and misspelled passages, the character, if anything, seems to be incredibly dull, yet full of himself, and the word subconscious is used so many times I would hope some government agency is issuing a ban on it.

I have no idea what this character is for, and why it has to exist, but on the whole reading this was the most displeasurable experience for me all week, maybe all month.

I agree with Simon Cowe---I mean, Bardock.

Phat_Crabs
Na charac r iza loontaboon labyinon. Iza tink iza boot ta caw wit. Fez up, sat potter tine, like hary potter and shitz. LoOoLlolololl. laughing

DeNiro
Originally posted by Kinkin
If people wanted to change they're lives, why the **** would they be on KMC listening to your worthless shit?

thats the sad fact that most of them dont want to change their lives based on some kind of nonsense that happened to them in their life that makes them subconsiously not want to based on what ever justification they develop in their minds to tell them not to.

example these people just made fun of me, i can either do one of thousands of things

give up, not talk to anyone again, think about it so much that my self confidence is destroyed, become angery and violent to the point that that person does something outrageous/hence school shootings or what ever, so on a so fourth

or we can take those peoples acts of hate towards us and realize that those people are just trying to make themselves look "cool" or what ever and realize i can be the bigger person based on intillect and confidence realize that they have flaws that they are trying to justify through making fun of someone and use those insults they said and make them a tool to pep talk yourself into doing things that may be hard next time because yes you might get made fun of again but since you have already thought out what may happen you will be better prepared to do the task needed to be done and also be ready for rejection

DeNiro
Dude just STFU.

Nothing more needs to be said really.

thats the point of my thread when is it enough when do we stop trying to learn and talk things out to better ourselves. you feel nothing more needs to be sad but you dont see the big picture of what i am trying to do and that is to make people think more and more importantly about other people.

and by you saying stfu makes me assume you are just mad that you arent involed enough in this thread so lets attack the genuine person i am trying to be and shoot me down with what you feel is the way to do it

DeNiro

worthless shit huh.

DeNiro-hey guys be more kind to others, hey guys great thoughts you are really doing well i am proud of you, hey guys are you learning from this person that is saying things without of their emotions rather then trying to comprehend the moral ethics i am trying to instill in you.

Kinkin-everything your saying is worthless shit

you cant even begin to grasp the ideas i am trying to say hopefully this post will enlighten you if not just keep talking out outrageously before thinking hopefully you wont do that to a person like yourself that thinks even more outrageous and shoots you and the sad fact is that their are people like that i am am trying to change people from getting to that point

DeNiro
Originally posted by Impediment
I thought that you said you were leaving forever.

You openly mock members of KMC for posting here and having "no social life", yet, here you are, you hypocrite.

Also, quit making dupe threads in my forums with no relevance.

And, your Joker impression sucks.

I am here based on good intentions yes i am somewhat hypocrtical but for good reason

also does it really bother you that much about duping threads or are you just trying to get validated by the mods for saying something that may help Kmc

and your attacking my joker impression because it is the only way for you to feel better about yourself obviosuly in some way

DeNiro
Originally posted by dadudemon
De Niro,

How goes it, brother?

Nice to see you around.

Don't mind the haters.

You obviously know what you did that would obviously not bode well with these posters. You're far from an internet newb. So, you should have expected all of this hate.

I think you're a cool dude, someone I would hang out with in real life. However, I didn't read most of it. I did a quick speed read. I must honestly tell you, brother, that I did find much substance in that, man. Go back to the drawing board, man. Reorganize your thoughts. Reword some things. Make some of your points more vivid, and others implied. Also add in proper paragraph structure. Preface your post with a "This is a long as post. Exit thread now!" or something silly like that.

laughing Good times.

I should have never hated on you, bro. You're cool people. I apologize for being a dick to you.

Thank you

the only thing though was the bigger picture of my test which was who would try to understand my thoughts even though it may have been hard to read or understand assumeing the people have never tried to do so with such material.

apology accepted

DeNiro
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
dude...,you're mind must be jumbled and jammered. I mean, you have incredible passion, compassion, empathy and perseverance but you seem to lack focus. The values and morales that you are speaking about are things that people have to discover on their own, if they are not instilled with them from childhood. The only way we can ever hope to change another person is by inspiring. We must first know ourselves through and through before we can lead. Rudeness may be a disease, but kindness and politeness is its' cure. Be the best you can be and try to inspire others to do the same. As you do this. People will be attracted to you. honesty attracts guilt. People will divulge all kinds of things to you. For no apparent reason, strangers will tell you things you never expected. By caring and empathizing with these people, you can look at life through a thousand and one perspectives. After you accomplish this, manipulation is just a toy. You must be righteous though.

I mean. Is that what you were trying to say there, man? That is something people figure out for themselves at different periods.

but yeah, good stuff.

my focus was to see who would try to understand you are very smart you can tell based on who posted and what they said in their post

the thing i dont need to have people follow me i just sparked the ideas that you elaborated on about morals and ethics and like you said what those people do with them is their own struggle.

there is just to many variables that go into how to inspire people especially on a internet site ranging from highly intillectual people all the way down to kids that just dont know any better. i could have worded my thoughts in any way but depending on who read those thoughts and how their mind works they are deffintly going to take it in many differnt ways

DeNiro
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
If the character cares so much about people's feelings, why does he try to change the girlfriend so much? Sounds like she doesn't want to be told to change. He should consider her feelings.

he trys to change his girfriend so often because he feels he has the power to do so which may be wrong. but his love for her blinds the fact that maybe he shouldnt change her but he hates seeing her make an ass out of her self. she doesnt want to be change for several reasons that she doesnt understand but that is the whole point of my thread people dont want to be changed for the better for reasons they cant control yet and thats the sad fact in life and people that do want to change people assume they are doing the right things all the time based on their subconsious. he does consider her feeling but if you understood what i was trying to convey you would realize that he himself needs to change since he also lets his emtions take the best of him. he does consider her feelings but her feeling he assumes are based on just being hot and being nice sometimes.

plus this is just a character i developed stop testing me and of course i have to answer you ****ing post because of how much the man you are

Happy Dance YOU SON OF A *****

DeNiro
Originally posted by Moosey
I agree with Simon Cowe---I mean, Bardock.

to bad you didnt read his later posts after talking to me

DeNiro
Originally posted by Selphie
DeNiro! eek! hi

SELPHIE how are you doing hun

Barker
Rather read a long walshy post about green day than this shit
.cryl

Impediment
I am here based on good intentions yes i am somewhat hypocrtical but for good reason

Somewhat? What good reason is that, exactly?

also does it really bother you that much about duping threads or are you just trying to get validated by the mods for saying something that may help Kmc

Yes, it does. Rules are rules, and I need no validation from anyone on here, unlike you who breaks his word to come back and ask opinions about characters. You see, I don't like you. You insult all of us by saying that "our social life is in the gutter and are sad and pathetic" without any cause, whatsoever. You, sir, are rude.

and your attacking my joker impression because it is the only way for you to feel better about yourself obviosuly in some way

No, not really. It's just another generic fanboy impression like the other tens of thousands on YouTube and the internet. You did not impress me in the slightest.

Your acting is like your grammar and punctuation: Bad.

=Tired Hiker=
he trys to change his girfriend so often because he feels he has the power to do so which may be wrong. but his love for her blinds the fact that maybe he shouldnt change her but he hates seeing her make an ass out of her self. she doesnt want to be change for several reasons that she doesnt understand but that is the whole point of my thread people dont want to be changed for the better for reasons they cant control yet and thats the sad fact in life and people that do want to change people assume they are doing the right things all the time based on their subconsious. he does consider her feeling but if you understood what i was trying to convey you would realize that he himself needs to change since he also lets his emtions take the best of him. he does consider her feelings but her feeling he assumes are based on just being hot and being nice sometimes.

plus this is just a character i developed stop testing me and of course i have to answer you ****ing post because of how much the man you are

Happy Dance YOU SON OF A *****

Well, I just think they both need to grow up. Sounds like he's a control freak, and she's a bit shallow. That stuff might change itself over time. Also, are they superheros? If so, what are their powers?

Neo Darkhalen
Motivation? coming from a guy on the Internet, oh dears...

DeNiro
Somewhat? What good reason is that, exactly?

Yes, it does. Rules are rules, and I need no validation from anyone on here, unlike you who breaks his word to come back and ask opinions about characters. You see, I don't like you. You insult all of us by saying that "our social life is in the gutter and are sad and pathetic" without any cause, whatsoever. You, sir, are rude.

No, not really. It's just another generic fanboy impression like the other tens of thousands on YouTube and the internet. You did not impress me in the slightest.

Your acting is like your grammar and punctuation: Bad.

If you would have took the time to read out everything you would understand that i came back here because people hurt me by making fun of the fact i am gay. Now, if you took the time to see past your own biassed opinions and your dislike for me. you would have read that this was all a test for KMC members and the whole point in the thread is to better ourselves by thinking about the other person before reacting and saying something irrelevant.

but you do not know me in personal life and dont understand that i do try to help people the best i can (the best I can) because of how apperciative i am in my life because of the gifts i was given that others did not reacive. but life is a learning experience what you do with those lessons are entirely up to you

by attacking My grammar and also my passion for acting just shows how truely childish you are and how unwilling you are to try to understand the other person perspective i do like you in a sense but your actions really show who you are.

so for saying peoples social lives are pathetic i should have not done that yes your right for once

dadudemon
If you would have took the time to read out everything you would understand that i came back here because people hurt me by making fun of the fact i am gay.

YOU'RE GAY!

OH MAN! THAT'S SO GROSSS! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL!

laughing laughing laughing

Just kidding. I think it's rather lame if they made fun of you for being gay. Who was it?

And, holy shittles, Imp is ripping you a new one!

DeNiro
Originally posted by dadudemon
YOU'RE GAY!

OH MAN! THAT'S SO GROSSS! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL!

laughing laughing laughing

Just kidding. I think it's rather lame if they made fun of you for being gay. Who was it?

And, holy shittles, Imp is ripping you a new one!

Mairuzu

Your acting is like your grammar and punctuation: Bad. haermm

Blinky
Simply beautiful Deniro, you made me cry while I simultaneously shat my pants out of raw emotion. I will start being a better person once I wash the fudge out of my under-roos.

Impediment
If you would have took the time to read out everything you would understand that i came back here because people hurt me by making fun of the fact i am gay. Now, if you took the time to see past your own biassed opinions and your dislike for me. you would have read that this was all a test for KMC members and the whole point in the thread is to better ourselves by thinking about the other person before reacting and saying something irrelevant.

but you do not know me in personal life and dont understand that i do try to help people the best i can (the best I can) because of how apperciative i am in my life because of the gifts i was given that others did not reacive. but life is a learning experience what you do with those lessons are entirely up to you

by attacking My grammar and also my passion for acting just shows how truely childish you are and how unwilling you are to try to understand the other person perspective i do like you in a sense but your actions really show who you are.

so for saying peoples social lives are pathetic i should have not done that yes your right for once

Personally, I couldn't care less that you're gay. I am not, nor have I ever, been judgmental of a persons lifestyle. As an atheist, I am subject to just as much scrutiny as you might be, as well.

As for your "test" that you concocted, let me make one thing clear, first: Never did I once, ever, name call you, scrutinize, or harass you, in any way in the past. I remember the thread you made and how X amount of people bashed you for being gay. I, sir, did not. All I did was comment on your English skills. You took offense and announced your resignation with this:

I think that now because of some of the post posted by some members on here i have finally realized how pointless these forums are and how rude and stupid people are have fun all you dorks out there that post on the internet all day ill never be on here again so thanks peace out

So, naturally, I took offense to your statement.

As far as trying to help people by being more appreciative......dude....fine. However, you need to realize that some people are fine just the way that they are. No help needed. By forcing your opinions on a person, you become like so many Mormons who go door-to-door and wonder why so many people dislike them. You need to take a step back and take a look at how many and who exactly has insulted you. Some of us (me) have never done anything to you except be nice.

As far as my attacking your English skills, I do admit that I came off as hostile. I have always had excellent grammar, and, for some reason, infuriates me, to the utmost, when I see otherwise. So, for that, I apologize.

Still, it is my vehement opinion that you need to downshift to a lower gear and try to analyze your surroundings better.

DeNiro
Personally, I couldn't care less that you're gay. I am not, nor have I ever, been judgmental of a persons lifestyle. As an atheist, I am subject to just as much scrutiny as you might be, as well.

As for your "test" that you concocted, let me make one thing clear, first: Never did I once, ever, name call you, scrutinize, or harass you, in any way in the past. I remember the thread you made and how X amount of people bashed you for being gay. I, sir, did not. All I did was comment on your English skills. You took offense and announced your resignation with this:

So, naturally, I took offense to your statement.

As far as trying to help people by being more appreciative......dude....fine. However, you need to realize that some people are fine just the way that they are. No help needed. By forcing your opinions on a person, you become like so many Mormons who go door-to-door and wonder why so many people dislike them. You need to take a step back and take a look at how many and who exactly has insulted you. Some of us (me) have never done anything to you except be nice.

As far as my attacking your English skills, I do admit that I came off as hostile. I have always had excellent grammar, and, for some reason, infuriates me, to the utmost, when I see otherwise. So, for that, I apologize.

Still, it is my vehement opinion that you need to downshift to a lower gear and try to analyze your surroundings better.

point taken apperciated the only thing i want to say though is back when i left KMC for being made fun of i was one of those people that didnt think things out and did not reacte based on intellect. I usaually did but at that time i was just coming out and that was the only tough obstacle i ever had to conquer in my life so i deffintly had low self confidence when it came to that. i am sorry for my grammar that is something you have taughte me to better myself that i never did. so i have learned something from you and hopefully you from me.

hopefully you do like me a lil bit now if not remember i still respect you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.