A-bomb vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
I think this is pretty even from what Ive been seeing.

Rick
vs.
Cain

Desert

No Prep

Survivor19
Not. Even. At. All.

Stupid Loeb's creation doesn't stops the Juggernaut.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Survivor19
Not. Even. At. All.

Stupid Loeb's creation doesn't stop the Juggernaut.

d3str0ya10
awwwww come on give him a chance he's got high durabilty this is fan boy non sense just cause you haven't seen anything from doesnt mens he not capable of task like this and enough with the whole loeb sucks thing okay!?

KingD19
From what I've seen, I don't know if his strength and durability match up. He can probably take whatever Juggs dishes out, but I don't know if he can actually fight back enough to do damage.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
awwwww come on give him a chance he's got high durabilty this is fan boy non sense just cause you haven't seen anything from doesnt mens he not capable of task like this and enough with the whole loeb sucks thing okay!?

laughing

Originally posted by KingD19
From what I've seen, I don't know if his strength and durability match up. He can probably take whatever Juggs dishes out, but I don't know if he can actually fight back enough to do damage.

Do damage? What is he going to do to Cain? PUNCH him??

KillAll
well lets see... a-bom is like hulk (pretty similar eh?). hulks only advantage and i mean only advantage to juggernaut is that he has the ability to get stronger. to which we have never actually seen him match juggernaut.

so when a-bom doesnt have that ability, he really cant even be considered in the running with either or (atleast in rescent years). juggernaut in a curb stomp if he is angry...

KingD19
At this point in time, we don't know if A-Bomb can get stronger, it's already obvious he's stronger than the original by leaps and bounds. And Hulk has pounded on Juggernaut before. And like I said, Jugg's can't really hurt him, but I'm not sure if A-Bomb can hurt Juggs.

d3str0ya10
well d19 had the right point he could take what cain dishes out if you havent read about him these robots tryed to slice him with adamantium claw and didn't leave a scratch and he got earthquake stomped in the head by red hulk, got up and won. i think he can get stronger like the classic abomination. From fear

smokin'

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Survivor19
Not. Even. At. All.

Stupid Loeb's creation doesn't stops the Juggernaut.

KingD19
Classic Abomination never got his strength raised, he was the same all the time.

The Nuul
Some stupid gun wont harm Juggs, it killed Abomb though.

God, what a stupid name.

Wei Phoenix
At this point in time, we don't know if A-Bomb can get stronger, it's already obvious he's stronger than the original by leaps and bounds. And Hulk has pounded on Juggernaut before. And like I said, Jugg's can't really hurt him, but I'm not sure if A-Bomb can hurt Juggs.

So A-Bomb is more durable than WWH now? Cain stomps this Gamma Baby to death. A-Bomb can't hurt him, A-Bomb has no feats that compares with Cain.

KingD19
Juggs didn't take down Hulk, they stalemated(with Juggs slowly gaining the lead), then Hulk let Juggs own momentum carry him into the lake.

And nothing Rulk did to him hurt him, at all, until they fight, I say Cain can't take him down.

And I already said A=Bomb couldn't hurt Juggs.

Wei Phoenix
Juggs didn't take down Hulk, they stalemated(with Juggs slowly gaining the lead), then Hulk let Juggs own momentum carry him into the lake.

And nothing Rulk did to him hurt him, at all, until they fight, I say Cain can't take him down.

And I already said A=Bomb couldn't hurt Juggs.

Juggernaut did hurt WWH though. He has the strength to hurt a much stronger gamma baby, so why wouldn't he have the strength to hurt Abomb? Cain also has better strength feats than Rulk.

KingD19
Well, Rulk did leave King Thor unconscious on the moon, and beat up Uatu. I haven't seen the whole new comic with him, TIger Shark, and the rest of the Offenders, but he'll probably do good in that.

Although, getting hit with enough force to cause a magntude 10 earthquake, and being okay, is a pretty good durability feat in my book.

And again, I never said Hulk wasn't hurt, I said he didn't take him down. Everybody who fought Hulk hurt him. Thing had him bleeding, Colossus, Kitty phased him into the ground, Logan clawed his eyes out, etc...

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by The Nuul
Some stupid gun wont harm Juggs, it killed Abomb though.

God, what a stupid name.

DUDE a-bomb wasnt killed by a gun stupid he hasnt even been killed yet.
blonsky was killed dummy. rick is the new abomination who calls himself a-bomb.

Wei Phoenix
Well, Rulk did leave King Thor unconscious on the moon, and beat up Uatu. I haven't seen the whole new comic with him, TIger Shark, and the rest of the Offenders, but he'll probably do good in that.

Although, getting hit with enough force to cause a magntude 10 earthquake, and being okay, is a pretty good durability feat in my book.

And again, I never said Hulk wasn't hurt, I said he didn't take him down. Everybody who fought Hulk hurt him. Thing had him bleeding, Colossus, Kitty phased him into the ground, Logan clawed his eyes out, etc...

Rulk lost to women, including She-Hulk. He's not all that just overrated. Cain took a Godblast with no harm done to him. If Cain can hurt WWH then he'll have no problem hurting A-Bomb. He's outclassed here, there is nothing he could do to hurt Cain.

Wei Phoenix
DUDE a-bomb wasnt killed by a gun stupid he hasnt even been killed yet.
blonsky was killed dummy. rick is the new abomination who calls himself a-bomb.

And he loses just as hard. What will he do to Cain?

d3str0ya10
no not at all a-bombs durability is higher than hulk.

KillAll
in juggernauts first appearance he was almost collapsing the x mansion with just a fraction of his power from the front gates. he has brought down mountainsides with ease.... he has been stated to have unlimited strength. juggernaut is more than capable of hurting any average bruiser that walks the planet. come on... the guy started smashing reality with his fists (although it was done with an outside influence) but within his powerset to do so.

KingD19
Once again, I already stated there's nothing A-Bomb can do to hut Cain. I said he can take getting wailed on without losing, pay attention to my posts. And if you red that whole story, it turns out Rulk pretended to lose, and he and Thundra teamed up.

And if his strength is unlimited, why was he stopped by Onslaught(knocked from Canada to Jersey City), Celestial Hulk, and WWH?

d3str0ya10
still dont think he could have won and what could cain do to him?

StiltmanFTW
Rulk can give any weapon the properties of Muramasa Blade biscuits

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/4939/hulk11023.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Juggernaut ftw by the way.

d3str0ya10
SIKE!

smokin'

Wei Phoenix
still dont think he could have won and what could cain do to him?

Punch him, break his face, slam a building on him, slam a wall on him. Many things. Cain is invulnerable, A-Bomb isn't.

Once again, I already stated there's nothing A-Bomb can do to hut Cain. I said he can take getting wailed on without losing, pay attention to my posts. And if you red that whole story, it turns out Rulk pretended to lose, and he and Thundra teamed up.

And if his strength is unlimited, why was he stopped by Onslaught(knocked from Canada to Jersey City), Celestial Hulk, and WWH?

Off panel/that whole arc was horrible writing for Cain.

Celestial technology is higher than Cyttorak even though WH didn't hurt him.

WWH didn't hurt him nor stop him, only bfr'd him. Cain was pushing him back.

d3str0ya10
A-bomb has been earthquake stomped in the head by rulk if i have to say that once more i'm going to shoot myself and then heal like wolverine. so stop saying something like a wall is going to hurt him. CAUSE he would smile at that.

Nestical
cain stomps his arse

Wei Phoenix
A-bomb has been earthquake stomped in the head by rulk if i have to say that once more i'm going to shoot myself and then heal like wolverine. so stop saying something like a wall is going to hurt him. CAUSE he would smile at that.

Juggernaut stomped WWH's face into the ground and he felt pain and bled. WWH is more durable than A-Bomb. Cain wins and you have still yet to tell how A-Bomb wins.

d3str0ya10
mmmmmhhhhhhhmmmm sure and how i need a go explanation i'm not getting any CANON info on what he can do. and so what his strength is unlimited that doesn't tell me if he has the high enough strength to even phase a-bomb.

d3str0ya10
ok well could WWH be slashed at with adamantium and not get cut or bleed. cause if he can get cut then. a-bomb IS more durable then WWH.

BUSTER1
A wall might not not hurt A-bom, but a sustained beating from Cain's fists will. A-bom only has high durability, while Juggs possesses true invulnerability

Wei Phoenix
mmmmmhhhhhhhmmmm sure and how i need a go explanation i'm not getting any CANON info on what he can do. and so what his strength is unlimited that doesn't tell me if he has the high enough strength to even phase a-bomb.

You just owned yourself. You don't think unlimited strength can hurt A-Bomb? I told you what he can do, he has KO'd a weakened Thor, and Thor during the 8th Day arc, he has KO'd Professor Hulk, Thing, Colossus, Iceman.

He has taken a GB with no physical harm done, he has taken a FP optic Blast from Cyclops with no pain done, took a full powered blast from Dazzler, he has survived as a skeleton with pain at all done to him.

Wei Phoenix
ok well could WWH be slashed at with adamantium and not get cut or bleed. cause if he can get cut then. a-bomb IS more durable then WWH.

Adamantium can't cut Cain either.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut stomped WWH's face into the ground and he felt pain and bled. WWH is more durable than A-Bomb. Cain wins and you have still yet to tell how A-Bomb wins.

A-Bomb withstood adamantium talons. He's more durable, at least when it comes to piercing damage.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
A-Bomb withstood adamantium talons. He's more durable, at least when it comes to piercing damage.

I see...good thing Cain doesn't use piercing attacks.

d3str0ya10
OK finally something canon now i understand. ok juggs is the winner of this.

Wei Phoenix
no not at all a-bombs durability is higher than hulk.

5 durability feats that puts him above Hulk. Please don't say the fact that you believe unlimited strength isn't enough to phase A-Bomb.

Wei Phoenix
OK finally something canon now i understand. ok juggs is the winner of this.

Everything I said was canon. I didn't mention any what ifs or anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.