Doomsday vs. JLA (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Doomsday has a Red Lantern ring for this match.

The JLA roster he's facing consists of:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Hal Jordan
Dr. Light
Wally West
Hawkgirl
Red Arrow
Black Canary
Black Lightning
Red Tornado

All JLA members are current or last shown alive versions.

Does DD prevail?

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Doomsday has a Red Lantern ring for this match.

The JLA roster he's facing consists of:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Hal Jordan
Dr. Light
Wally West
Hawkgirl
Red Arrow
Black Canary
Black Lightning
Red Tornado

All JLA members are current or last shown alive versions.

Does DD prevail?

no.

xJLxKing
No, he gets stopped. Just because he has anger doesn't mean he can control it. Just like that guy said from Red Corps. None of his warriors can create constructs, they only spew it out. Only Jordan was able to do it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
no.
laughing out loud

Can you give me a reason why? Dr. Light is the only one who really concerns me here, given that she'd most likely be able to manipulate the ring.

I set this match up because of what DD was able to do with the GL ring. And it stated that he was nothing but rage, so I figured he'd be even more powerful with a Red Lantern ring...

Raoul
laughing out loud

Can you give me a reason why? Dr. Light is the only one who really concerns me here, given that she'd most likely be able to manipulate the ring.

I set this match up because of what DD was able to do with the GL ring. And it stated that he was nothing but rage, so I figured he'd be even more powerful with a Red Lantern ring...

JLA > Cannon fodder GL's...

big grin

also, kudos for including Kimiyo...

Enyalus
JLA > Cannon fodder GL's...

big grin
What about a Guardian? shifty

also, kudos for including Kimiyo...
Knew you'd like that. And she's on the current JLA, so I figured why not. IMO she's what makes this interesting.

kgkg
Which Doomsday is this? If it's the newer ones it gets stomped

Raoul
What about a Guardian? shifty

they had it coming.

SSSSHHHHH!

we do not speak of the current "run" on JLA.

and yeah, she's a babe. that, and, you know, the fancy light powers.

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Which Doomsday is this? If it's the newer ones it gets stomped
'95 Year One DD Annual version. Just replace the GL ring with a RL ring.

Enyalus
they had it coming.
Totally. All the Guardians but Ganthet are lame and arrogant bastards. stick out tongue

and yeah, she's a babe. that, and, you know, the fancy light powers.
stick out tongue I wasn't referring to her being a babe, but sure, she is that. Hehe.

Raoul

Totally. All the Guardians but Ganthet are lame and arrogant bastards. stick out tongue

stick out tongue I wasn't referring to her being a babe, but sure, she is that. Hehe.

yup.

nah, she's cool. ever since i saw her smack down the AM back in the day, she's been one of my favourites... now, if only a decent writer had her...

Enyalus
Dunno what you mean. McDuffie's stuff is classic. Right up there with Kirby and Moore and Morrison.

Fantastic writer.

Slaanesh
JLA FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.