A Borg Cube Versus An Imperial Star Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Age old battle here in geek terms. A Borg Cube creates a temporal anomaly that shifts into the Star Wars universe, right into the path of an Imperial Star Destroyer. The Borg make their customary hail of assimilation and what not.

Which big ship wins?

dadudemon
Borg Cube.

Last thing heard is "...You will be assimilated."

Robtard
A Sovereign Class would be more than a match for a Star Destroyer, and they can't solo a Cube.

XanatosForever
I'm afraid I'm more than a little ignorant of the power scaling between ST and SW. Which is sad, considering my dad is a trekkie and my cousin is a star wars fanboy.

BruceSkywalker
A Borg cube is too powerful for an Imperial Star Destroyer

XanatosForever
Alright, well I don't mean to make it spite. Care to help me even it out? Maybe a different ship?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Alright, well I don't mean to make it spite. Care to help me even it out? Maybe a different ship?

You'd need to hit the Cube with a blast from the Death Star to destroy it. However, I don't think the Borg would allow that to happen. I think one Cube could assimilate half the Empire before it is finally brought down. May the Force help the Empire, if an entire fleet of Cubes arrive....lol.

XanatosForever
Well...thanks, I guess? erm

Utrigita
I don't have alot of knowledge concerning Star Trek, how much damage has a Borg Cube received before it was destroyed?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Utrigita
I don't have alot of knowledge concerning Star Trek, how much damage has a Borg Cube received before it was destroyed?

it can take on fleets of ships from most races and be victorious. the only races who've had any luck against it are the federation (with picard's inside knowledge), and species 8472, but their threat has since been neutralised due to borg upgrades iirc...

XanatosForever
Yeah, this thing is pretty one-sided. I think I will just have it closed and try again.

Darth Martin
I'll definately have to go with the Borg here. In First Contact the Cube was combating a whole platoon of Federation ships which included heavy hitters like the Defiant and was winning until the Enterprise E showed up.

Impediment
Closed at request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.