Hercules vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbrem123
No bfr

DarkOdin
Didn't this just happen.

Sentry going all out should be able to take Hercules 6-7 out of 10

Phantom Zone
No 9/10

bbrem123
no way herc get 4 wins in this fight...ill give him 1 tops

Philosophía
Sentry.

Survivor19
When Sentry sees, how much of a man Herc is, he will go cry into the corner and then make everyone forget about him once again.

Prince of Power FTW

wannabe
I'd give it to Herc 6/10.
Btw.: Has anybody ever seen the God of Power reaching his limits like Sentry did against WWH?

Nihilist
Hercules ftw.

If Herc goes all out he'd punt Sentry down before he can Fully unload.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by bbrem123
no way herc get 4 wins in this fight...ill give him 1 tops

Sentry holds back and is too cocky when he battles.

Hercules has no problem going full steam ahead when he fights.

Now if Sentry goes at the battle like he did in WWH then Sentry would get more wins but this is not bloodlust.

tkitna
Originally posted by DarkOdin

Now if Sentry goes at the battle like he did in WWH then Sentry would get more wins but this is not bloodlust.

We can only hope Sentry doesnt go into the fight like he did against WWH.

All BS aside, Sentry should not lose to Hercules.

lawest9
Originally posted by Survivor19
When Sentry sees, how much of a man Herc is, he will go cry into the corner and then make everyone forget about him once again.

Prince of Power FTW By default of Bob's psyche, eh?

Survivor19
By default of psyche he displays in DA, IH etc.

Mindset
Sentry 6-7/10

Herc can and will win.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Sentry 6-7/10

Herc can and will win. This

Kris Blaze
What mindset said.

Hyperion Prime
Hercules 7/10

OneDumbG0
Hercules barely survived three punches from WWH while Sentry was shrugging them off. Hercules is vastly underrated but Sentry's still in a different class.

Sentry 9/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Hercules barely survived three punches from WWH Sure about that?

OneDumbG0
^ Yeah. I'm pretty sure.

Enyalus
Hercules barely survived three punches from WWH while Sentry was shrugging them off.
Herc wasn't attempting to block them or even brace himself against them, unlike Sentry.

That's kinda like penalizing Supes for getting one-shot by Konvikt because he ran his chin into Konvikt's fist.

Once Supes was braced for the assult, he'd be able to take more damage. Ditto for both Sentry and Herc.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Enyalus
Herc wasn't attempting to block them or even brace himself against them, unlike Sentry.

That's kinda like penalizing Supes for getting one-shot by Konvikt because he ran his chin into Konvikt's fist.

Once Supes was braced for the assult, he'd be able to take more damage. Ditto for both Sentry and Herc. The distinction between Superman/Konvikt is... Sentry didn't block them or even brace himself either.

Enyalus
The distinction between Superman/Konvikt is... Sentry didn't block them or even brace himself either.
He was flying toward Hulk and fighting back. He was in...'combat mode' or whatever you'd like to call it.

Herc was just standing there taking it without doing anything. The fact that he didn't go flying backwards is a testament to his durability.

d3str0ya10
HERC stomps this fool into his early grave nough said no expression

OneDumbG0
^ Sentry may have flown into WWH's fist to start out like Superman did with Konvikt and it's arguable that he may have tried to evade it, but afterwards, Sentry just stood there nonchalantly and let WWH pound on him without even attempting to block or move out of the way whatsoever.

Sentry may have slapped WWH once for every few punches but in the same way, Hercules threw a double-fisted uppercut in response to WWH's three punches. There really is no difference... except for the fact that Sentry took a whole lot more hits than Hercules did.

Sentry 9/10.

d3str0ya10
naaaaaaaaaaaaaa not what i think Herc is my homes so im goin with him just because he can hold his own and is more humble.

Badabing
Herc's foot to Sentry's nuts. Herc wins.

Seriously, Marvel needs give give Bob some love.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Badabing

Seriously, Marvel needs give give Bob some love.
What the f**k?

Badabing
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
What the f**k? Did you read the last Herc comic?

d3str0ya10
no im not sure what happened?

Enyalus
I remember Sentry getting a funny look on his face, but did he even make a noise?

That boy's tough. no expression

d3str0ya10
LOL wow he got a lil sense humor too thats good. w/e

Spire
He didn't want to use the power of 1 million exploding suns supposedly.

Maybe if stip was no cape instead of no BFR...

Badabing
no im not sure what happened? Sadly, this happened:
Originally posted by guy222
http://g.imagehost.org/t/0426/Inc_Hercules_128_Page_004.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0584/Inc_Hercules_128_Page_006.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0491/Inc_Hercules_128_Page_010.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0784/Inc_Hercules_128_Page_016.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0195/Inc_Hercules_128_Page_017.jpg
facepalm

d3str0ya10
he would bake superman with his own solar power LMAO! i would so freakn enjoy seeing that HAHA!!!!

Enyalus
he would bake superman with his own solar power LMAO! i would so freakn enjoy seeing that HAHA!!!!
Supes has already fought someone with the power of a million suns.

And it made Kal stronger. Strong enough to beat him.

d3str0ya10
naaaaaaaaaaaaaa not what i think Herc is my homes so im goin with him just because he can hold his own and is more humble.

psycho gundam
Sadly, this happened:

facepalm sentry was out maneuvered/humiliated, not defeated.

Prime#
Sadly, this happened:

facepalm

wow, thats double ownage. Last page Herc gets Venom and Sentry to teabag each other

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
sentry was out maneuvered/humiliated, not defeated. Shut up before I remember why I don't like you. uhuh

stick out tongue
Originally posted by Prime#
wow, thats double ownage. Last page Herc gets Venom and Sentry to teabag each other laughing out loud

psycho gundam
and gargan ain't wearing underwear.

psycho gundam
Shut up before I remember why I don't like you. uhuh
it's your chronic penis envy.

iceman24567
laughing

Hyperion Prime
Sadly, this happened:

facepalm

Wow even Marvel realizes that the Sentry is a joke!!!! eek!

Badabing
it's your chronic penis envy. ohno

ahah

Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing Warned for laughing! durfist

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus

Once Supes was braced for the assult, he'd be able to take more damage. Ditto for both Sentry and Herc. Sentry was flying into them. Sentry's power level rivaled the Hulk while Herc was nothing at all to him.

Mindset
How do you know Herc was nothing at all to him from Herc not fighting back?

quanchi112
How do you know Herc was nothing at all to him from Herc not fighting back? Herc wasn't a major force/threat to the WW Hulk and isn't like Sentry or Hulk when going all out. He lacks the strength of Hulk and the power of the Sentry.

Herc is by no means a scrub, but not a chance he could beat an all out Sentry.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
Herc wasn't a major force/threat to the WW Hulk and isn't like Sentry or Hulk when going all out. He lacks the strength of Hulk and the power of the Sentry.

Herc is by no means a scrub, but not a chance he could beat an all out Sentry. Herc has strength to rival Hulk, what are you talking about?

Yea, Herc wasn't a threat, he wasn't trying to fight Hulk.

iceman24567
Herc lacks strength? eek!

psycho gundam
hercules hit hulk, hulk got mad.

hulk hit hercules, herc handed over all the money he made that night and promised to turn more tricks in the future.

Nihilist
Hercules never really fought WWH, he spent more time saying that he wanted to help him and was bracing his shots.Even when Herc did hit him it was just to stall him, so he could try and talk to Hulk.And when Hulk carried on hitting him Herc still kept saying he was there to help.

quanchi112
Herc has strength to rival Hulk, what are you talking about?

Yea, Herc wasn't a threat, he wasn't trying to fight Hulk. This is WW Hulk not regular Hulk.

At herc's best he doesn't stack up against the WW Hulk.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Nihilist
Hercules never really fought WWH, he spent more time saying that he wanted to help him and was bracing his shots.Even when Herc did hit him it was just to stall him, so he could try and talk to Hulk.And when Hulk carried on hitting him Herc still kept saying he was there to help. you missed the part where hulk made him look like hell with three shots, a true fight would subject herc to more than that, not good for his health.

hulk can take hercules' shots, herc can't take hulk's.

Hyperion Prime
you missed the part where hulk made him look like hell with three shots, a true fight would subject herc to more than that, not good for his health.

hulk can take hercules' shots, herc can't take hulk's.

You let anybody give anyone three uncontested shots to the face and they will look like crap. A true fight would be different as Herc would actually be fighting back and blocking etc. Hell would u let someone hit you in the face three times at their hardest? Let's say all three hits in the nose and you can't move. How would you look after those three hits?? confused

iceman24567
So we are using the instance when Herc isnt fighting back as proof of something? If Herc hit Hulk with two more shots like the one that floored Hulk he would look like shit too.

psycho gundam
no he wouldn't, even if his super-healing was off.

hulk whooped that ass, a real fight would have gotten herc nothing but more lumps.

Mindset
This is WW Hulk not regular Hulk.

At herc's best he doesn't stack up against the WW Hulk. I know which Hulk it was, Herc hit once iirc, and it knocked Hulk to the ground, other than that Herc let Hulk beat on him.

So how do you know Herc doesn't stack up to Hulk when he didn't een fight back?

Mindset
no he wouldn't, even if his super-healing was off.

hulk whooped that ass, a real fight would have gotten herc nothing but more lumps. Anyway...

iceman24567
Yes he would Herc is strong enough despite what Quan thinks which is obviously wrong. Whoopie Hulk beat on somebody that wasnt fighting back anybody with limbs can do that no expression

psycho gundam
3 hulk hits to take hercules down, a simple extrapolation of that if they actually fought would put hercules in a bad way. hulk would just heal and keep it moving.

Mindset
1 Herc hit to put Hulk on the ground, an extrapolation of that is that Herc is stronger than The X-men and Juggs.

Extrapolations are both fun and accurate.

iceman24567
No three hits took an unwilling to fight Herc down context please. Plus one shot took Hulk down

quanchi112
I know which Hulk it was, Herc hit once iirc, and it knocked Hulk to the ground, other than that Herc let Hulk beat on him.

So how do you know Herc doesn't stack up to Hulk when he didn't een fight back? He lacks the feats/showings that he can stand up to the WW Hulk. Too strong for herc. His healing factor seals the deal. It was kind of obvious that Herc wasn't in the same league as Hulk in that story. The Sentry was though.

iceman24567
1 Herc hit to put Hulk on the ground, an extrapolation of that is that Herc is stronger than The X-men and Juggs.

Extrapolations are both fun and accurate. thumb up

Mindset
He lacks the feats/showings that he can stand up to the WW Hulk. Too strong for herc. His healing factor seals the deal. It was kind of obvious that Herc wasn't in the same league as Hulk in that story. The Sentry was though. His lack of feats...what?

No proof that he is too strong for Herc.

Hulk bruising up Herc's face is not evidence that Hulk is out of Herc's league.

quanchi112
His lack of feats...what?

No proof that he is too strong for Herc.

Hulk bruising up Herc's face is not evidence that Hulk is out of Herc's league. Hulk even when not amped to ww hulk levels is stronger than Thor whose strength is pretty equal to Herc's. Herc couldn't hold up Juggs like he did imo.

Hulk is the strongest one there is. Herc is more killed, but strength is the Hulk's game.

Mindset
Hulk even when not amped to ww hulk levels is stronger than Thor whose strength is pretty equal to Herc's. Herc couldn't hold up Juggs like he did imo.

Hulk is the strongest one there is. Herc is more killed, but strength is the Hulk's game. We are not going to see eye to eye, so let's just both agree that I'm right and leave it at that.

quanchi112
We are not going to see eye to eye, so let's just both agree that I'm right and leave it at that. You aren't right. Anyone who disputes Hulk's strength advantage over Herc is the furthest you can be from right.

Mindset
You aren't right. Anyone who disputes Hulk's strength advantage over Herc is the furthest you can be from right. They're you?

zinger

quanchi112
They're you?

zinger Concession accepted.

iceman24567
Well i learned that Quan knows nothing about Herc or Thor

Mindset
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Well i learned that Quan knows nothing about Herc or Thor Are you saying that either character is stronger than Hulk?

iceman24567
Are you saying that either character is stronger than Hulk? I'm saying you are wrong once again.

quanchi112
I'm saying you are wrong once again. What am I wrong about?

iceman24567
What am I wrong about? Besides everything? The statement you made obviously.

Survivor19
1 hit from Juggs put Hulk to the ground as well.
You're extrapolating too far.

Warlord
Hmmmm interesting points but I'd still like to see how Herc would hold his own against Gennis or the Collective or how would he fair against Doom

Bentley
Hercules owned Doom in his mini. wink

(It was a doombot, but he walked into Doom's castle and kidnapped it)

He survived one shot from Korvac and fought one on one against several Eternals, he is not half bad.

Naija boy
Sentry 8/10

Kris Blaze
Besides everything? The statement you made obviously.

You made him cry.

tkitna
and is more humble.

laughing out loud

Wow, talking about not knowing a character.

Warlord
Originally posted by Bentley
Hercules owned Doom in his mini. wink

(It was a doombot, but he walked into Doom's castle and kidnapped it)

He survived one shot from Korvac and fought one on one against several Eternals, he is not half bad.

Hey as for the doombot, about everyone in F4 has owned on at some poiint. As for the Eternals he got owned by Ikaris in his series and I don't think Ikaris as powerful as the coolective or Gennis

Hyperion Prime
3 hulk hits to take hercules down, a simple extrapolation of that if they actually fought would put hercules in a bad way. hulk would just heal and keep it moving.

Did you read any of this at all???

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
You let anybody give anyone three uncontested shots to the face and they will look like crap. A true fight would be different as Herc would actually be fighting back and blocking etc. Hell would u let someone hit you in the face three times at their hardest? Let's say all three hits in the nose and you can't move. How would you look after those three hits?? confused

Kris Blaze
I agree with what Hyperion said.

If you let any of the class 100 boys hit eachother 3 times in the face as hard as they want to, there will be blood. Sentry however, took a punch from The Thing to no affect though, didn't he?

Warlord
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

If you let any of the class 100 boys hit eachother 3 times in the face as hard as they want to, there will be blood. Sentry however, took a punch from The Thing to no affect though, didn't he?

not to mention a "train attack" by hulk smile

Battlehammer

yup then he slapped him I believed and sent the thing flying

iceman24567
The Thing isn't as strong as Herc and not as tough.

Battlehammer
The Thing isn't as strong as Herc and not as tough.
true however if he punch herc I bet herc feel it.

iceman24567
Then Herc would pummel him into pebbles.

Mindset
Originally posted by Survivor19
1 hit from Juggs put Hulk to the ground as well.
You're extrapolating too far. Nope

quanchi112
Besides everything? The statement you made obviously. Which statement? I asked you to at least tell me what statement was wrong and you couldn't even do so. I mean it's obvious you just trolled me and won't even discuss the issues.
You made him cry. Whatever you say kris.Originally posted by iceman24567
The Thing isn't as strong as Herc and not as tough. No one said he was.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Warlord
Hmmmm interesting points but I'd still like to see how Herc would hold his own against Gennis or the Collective or how would he fair against Doom How would Sentry fare against Nightmare in his own dimension or a Skrull god.

Battlehammer
Then Herc would pummel him into pebbles.
Thing would put up a fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Thing would put up a fight. Agreed.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
How would Sentry fare against Nightmare in his own dimension or a Skrull god.

You mean "Can the Sentry punch thing?" ?

Yes he can.

Mindset
Originally posted by Warlord
Hmmmm interesting points but I'd still like to see how Herc would hold his own against Gennis or the Collective or how would he fair against Doom When Genis actually fights to harm Sentry, let me know.

Sentry always attacked Doom when Doom was fighting other people.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Did you read any of this at all??? meh, all i'm saying is that hercules can't go the distance with king hulk. he got two pieced and couldn't even stand up.

and you must be "forgetting" that hercules' uppercut move was an unblocked/braced free shot since the hulk was getting rid of the dust cloud that was created so herc could cheapshot him in the first place.
and what makes it worse for him, there weren't any marks on him even before he hit the ground. can't say the same thing for herc after the subsequent hulk backhand.

and herc's speach bubble was all distorted. (slured speach)

sentry's durability is high enough to hang with hulk.

iceman24567
Which statement? I asked you to at least tell me what statement was wrong and you couldn't even do so. I mean it's obvious you just trolled me and won't even discuss the issues.
Whatever you say kris. No one said he was. Stop your crying its obvious which statement I was adressing you playing stupid is the reason I didnt specify because it was OBVIOUS or maybe you weren't playing.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Thing would put up a fight. Yeah but he is outclassed in everyway possible. Herc would get 8/10 against the Thing on Bens best day

leonidas
what is sentry's best durability feat? best speed feat? certainly he seemed able to take wwh's punches better. i'd give the large majority (8/10) to sentry, but his durability is a small question for me.

i always think the one dimensional characters are at a huge disadvantage in these kmc matches, unless their one dimension is a HUGE step beyond the more versatile opponent. i don't think herc's skill or strength (which may or may not be greater than sentry's) is so far beyond sentry that sentry couldn't make up for them easily with his other powers.

iceman24567
I would say Herc is way more skilled and stronger in my opinion but he is fairly one dimension and I hate to say it but he wouldn't beat Bob for the majority sad

leonidas
skill i would agree with, but it's not enough imo to make up for the other deficiencies. sad

Mindset
Sentry 6-7/10

Herc can and will win.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by leonidas
skill i would agree with, but it's not enough imo to make up for the other deficiencies. sad imo, herc is lucky that he is a better fighter than sentry is, he made him look foolish with his obvious immense skill advantage. did he hurt bob though....probably not at all.

quanchi112
imo, herc is lucky that he is a better fighter than sentry is, he made him look foolish with his obvious immense skill advantage. did he hurt bob though....probably not at all. Correct. Like I sai dall along he has a skill advantage, but that's about it.

leonidas
imo, herc is lucky that he is a better fighter than sentry is, he made him look foolish with his obvious immense skill advantage. did he hurt bob though....probably not at all.

i agree. seemed like he was just getting bob po'd. that might be a way for him to eke out a win. make sentry get careless, force him to go straight h2h. a pure slugfest would be his only chance imo.

Warlord
When Genis actually fights to harm Sentry, let me know.

ok I will

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.