Nimrod Vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

psycho gundam
nimrod might be unable to develop a counter measure to beat the sentry.

Mindset
The counter measure would be to punch him repeatedly.

psycho gundam
nimrod would get torn to pieces. though it would reform, it would only expedite his one way trip to sol.

Survivor19
Pinky FTW )))

Hyperion Prime
Nimrod wins this!! Sentry could not even beat Ultron. Nimrod>Ultron>>Sentry Nimrod can take any humanoid form he likes. I see him changing into the Void.

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nimrod would get torn to pieces. though it would reform, it would only expedite his one way trip to sol. Yea, because Nimrod would be helpless on his way to the sun.

iceman24567
What did you expect him to type?

Mindset
I love fishes cuz they're so delicious.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Nimrod wins this!! Sentry could not even beat Ultron. Nimrod>Ultron>>Sentry Nimrod can take any humanoid form he likes. I see him changing into the Void.

Actually, Ultron >>>> Nimrod but I agree with the rest of what you said.

Mindset
Actually, Nimrod <<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ultron

Survivor19
Nimrod is more advanced then Ultron....
How come people say Ultron >>>> him?

D_Dude1210
Most recent pre-dead Ultron is a sentient machine with an incredible knack for taking over tech.

So, if Ultron and Nimrod ever fought, Ultron would just techpwn im.

Survivor19
Ultron isn't machine now.
It's sentient program, digital spirit, so-to say.
He can't be even called a robot now. He can inhabit both robot and organic bodies (well, mechanical are much easier for him to take over).
Stop bringing him up.

D_Dude1210
I didn't bring him up. O_O I just replied.

Survivor19
Sorry, i didn't meant that for you.
But bringing up non-classic Ultron in Nimrod threads seems wrong.

The Nuul
Ummm....Sentry should win be since hes jobbing left and right lately, he might loose this one. Nimrod punked Juggernaut in the past with a sonic blast and then blasted him far away. Maybe Nimrod can come up with something to effect Sentrys mental state.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by The Nuul
Ummm....Sentry should win be since hes jobbing left and right lately, he might loose this one. Nimrod punked Juggernaut in the past with a sonic blast and then blasted him far away. Maybe Nimrod can come up with something to effect Sentrys mental state.

AGreed. Nimrod will go for the weakness (as always) in order to win. Maybe he can emit some kind of pycho beam (damn that sounds lame) and make him unstable and weak.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime

??? im pretty sure I remember sentry ripping ultrons head off.

Ultron>Nimrod, and sentry beat ultron

Enyalus
He ripped her head off after a virus was uploaded into her systems that she needed to divert power and attention to to stop.

Mindset
Originally posted by bbrem123

Ultron>Nimrod, and sentry beat ultron Nimrod > that Ultron.

Survivor19
Ripping Nimrod's head off won't stop him from coming back half of hour later and onr-shotting Sentry.

The Scribe
Originally posted by Survivor19
Nimrod is more advanced then Ultron ....
How come people say Ultron >>>> him?

thumb up

Nimrod is also from an alternative future.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by bbrem123

Ultron>Nimrod, and sentry beat ultron

No Nimrod is >> than Classic Ultron. I actually think Nimrod is greater than current Ultron. I may be wrong, but I think Nimrod can control tech too.

Survivor19
Current Ultron is more like Cyborg Superman, only much less fleshy, IMO.

Enyalus
Current Ultron is scrap metal somewhere in the Large Magellanic Cloud or an Avenger basement lab.

Nihilist
Rod ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.