Superman,Supreme,Gladiator,Hyperion and Sentry vs Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
OK, first round is stopping regular juggernaut.... Juggernaut is moving with an un-breakable chain around his waist with 10 feet of slack.... Can the team stop him from going 50 yards??... Next would be 8th day juggernaut, then trion juggernaut. Takes place on a no slip indestructable platform.

Juk3n
Yes, Yes they can.

They simply fly up.

D_Dude1210
Actually, they can just destroy the ground he's walking on.

Then they fly up.

janus77
of course they can. if Hulk can casually bring him to a halt, which is what he did in WWH, so that the ground begins to give way (Xavier's comment), these FOUR should be able to replicated that kind of strength.

Bentley
Supes solos.

Survivor19
They aren't stopping trion.
They'll have problems with 8th day.
And they won't let regular Cain pass, IMO.

james2099
No flying, just pulling, and the ground they are on is Indestructable.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by james2099
No flying, just pulling, and the ground they are on is Indestructable.

I still think they will stop him.

james2099
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I still think they will stop him. So do i, but trion juggernaut, i really dont know if they can stop him.

chomperx9
would only take gladiator and superman

KillAll
WWH did NOT stop juggernaut, and if he continued to press the force hulk and him were exerting was going to collapse the mansion...

nothing outside of magics has haulted juggernaut. these four simply pulling against him WILL lose.

even if its just classic juggernaut. 8th day juggernaut wasnt any more powerful than his usual self. also, "trion" juggernaut was smashing down reality, they dont stand a chance no matter what they pull...

K-Dog
A comic would never be written showing him outpull 5 top-tier main characters like that.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by janus77
of course they can. if Hulk can casually bring him to a halt, which is what he did in WWH, so that the ground begins to give way (Xavier's comment), these FOUR should be able to replicated that kind of strength.

Cain was pushing him back. Hulk even said nothing could stop the Juggernaut.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KillAll
WWH did NOT stop juggernaut, and if he continued to press the force hulk and him were exerting was going to collapse the mansion...

nothing outside of magics has haulted juggernaut. these four simply pulling against him WILL lose.

even if its just classic juggernaut. 8th day juggernaut wasnt any more powerful than his usual self. also, "trion" juggernaut was smashing down reality, they dont stand a chance no matter what they pull...
Two words.

GOD BLAST

Enyalus
'8th Day Juggernaut wasn't any more powerful than his usual self' ? lol.

Thor, who fought Juggernaut twice before, commented that he was a hundred times stronger in the Eighth Day Saga.

KillAll
he was getting beat up (heres the kicker) just the same as he was before. thor exaggerates alot.

there was no evidence that juggernaut got any stronger besides what thor said. he didnt look or even act any more powerful...

usually when juggernaut gains power or loses he grows or shrings accordingly (returning to a normal man when the power is gone, or growing to trion size... ala, trion juggernaut)

do the math wink

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Two words.

GOD BLAST

two words: like i said before, juggernaut was haulted by thor throwing a wave of magical energy at him wink. thanks for reaffirming what i said.

two more words: i guess he was haulted by War hulk. whom had an energy that negated juggernauts magics.

xJLxKing
Well that's too bad!! God Blast should be divine energy big grin

nicamarvin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Two words.

GOD BLAST

the same God Blast that hurted BIG G and damage Celestial armour..do you think any of this guys would take a God blast head on?? Nothing outside PIS stops regular Juggernaut, let alone 8th day who was 100 folds stronger...to put TRION is just spite..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.