Odin vs Justice League 1 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
who wins?

odin

vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Hourman
Starman
Aquaman
The Flash
Batman

xJLxKing
Lol, he gets beat bad. Hourman kills odin by himself.

SPITE

Galan007
JLA M*. Effortlessly.

iceman24567
JLA

Harbinger
Originally posted by Galan007
JLA M*. Effortlessly.

cloud102
Odin's going to need a stretcher after this bout.

Enyalus
The only threats are Superman and Hourman, and they can't beat him individually.

This is a close match.

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
The only threats are Superman and Hourman, and they can't beat him individually.

This is a close match.

Didn't HM have the Worlogog or a portion of it?

Enyalus
A portion of it at the time, I think. I remember Metron giving him the full thing in a later JLA issue, but I think during the One Million saga he had part of it...

Galan knows. sad

cloud102
I always forget about this.

Enyalus
I mean, HM couldn't have had the full Worlogog...he'd have solo'd Solaris by himself. no expression

Right?

xJLxKing
I think he did have WLG

cloud102
Well, if he got it in a JLA issue, couldn't he have soloed all their villains at the same time?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by cloud102
Well, if he got it in a JLA issue, couldn't he have soloed all their villains at the same time?
PIS

cloud102
Wait, wasn't he in the JSA? He helped them from Extant. Hid them through time from him.

Enyalus
Nah, when he got it from Metron, it couldn't affect whoever they were fighting at the time because there was a space/time limitation on it..mucking with the past too much, or something. Plus he was new at using it. Wish I remembered more. Was somewhere around JLA v3 #40 IIRC.

I have it...but...meh. Too lazy to find it now.

cloud102
I used to own the Hourman series. Good stuff. Had the ability to send people to the time point, where nobody can get out. Even if they have teleportation abilities.

Enyalus
I used to own the Hourman series. Good stuff. Had the ability to send people to the time point, where nobody can get out. Even if they have teleportation abilities.
Odin's time manipulation > 'Gog's time manipulation.

Flash fact.

vlaaad12345
Odin>something that can stop big bangs in time forever using only a little bit of their power?

cloud102
I don't think Hourman needed the gog to send beings to the time point. It wasn't time manipulation under his own power, anyway.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Odin>something that can stop big bangs in time forever using only a little bit of their power?
Obviously. Odinforce > The Source. On panel.

What now?

Harbinger
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I think he did have WLG Per Galan, Hourman 1 Million had the Worlogog, but dispersed the majority of its power throughout the multiverse early in the arc.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_hr4.jpg

Enyalus
Take anything Galan says with a grain of salt. He usually draws and inks his own scans just to mislead newbies.

cloud102
laughing

TricksterPriest
Odin's time manipulation > 'Gog's time manipulation.

Flash fact.

Shyeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Shyeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic)
It is. 'Gog's power comes from The Source. Odin makes The Source his beeyotch:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Odin1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Odin2.jpg

Just like Mister Terrific, baby...Checkmate.

vlaaad12345
Thats the highfather odin amalgam and hes struck a bargain with the source aka the source>him and took away the bitches that were going to own him.

shokosugi
Anyone on this team can defeat this old fart.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
JLA M*. Effortlessly.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by shokosugi
Anyone on this team can defeat this old fart.

I was just waiting for Shoko to appear with his useless comment. We know one thing for sure though... Supes would die and poor shoko would probably commit suicide. Clearly the only real threat here is hourman. The rest can't phase Odin individually and get raped if they try. Working together plus hourman they probably take a small majority.

SumOfAllFear
bump

Galan007
I mean, HM couldn't have had the full Worlogog...he'd have solo'd Solaris by himself. no expression

Right? If you remember, Hourman was, I believe, the first character Solaris took out, by utilizing an insanely powerful 'virus'. That's why we only saw Hourman before, and after, the final battle with Solaris. Or else a wvae of Hourman's hand would've been enough to end it.

Nah, when he got it from Metron, it couldn't affect whoever they were fighting at the time because there was a space/time limitation on it..mucking with the past too much, or something. Plus he was new at using it. There are self-imposed 'rules' Metron/Hourman have placed on the themselves as to not inadvertantly unravel the fabric of existance with the 'gog. However, we have seen what the 'gog is capable of in the 'right' hands (ie. Extant) - and even then, it was still incomplete.

As for Hourman being new with it, that really wouldn't matter a whole lot - as a user of the 'gog gains automatic upgrades.

Galan007
Originally posted by Harbinger
Per Galan, Hourman 1 Million had the Worlogog, but dispersed the majority of its power throughout the multiverse early in the arc.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_hr4.jpg That's from Hourman's mini (circa 1999.) 'DC One Million' came out a year earlier.

*Flash Fact*

leonidas
the gog is friggin' sweet . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.