Madison Jeffries vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
could Wolvie hold out against the former Alpha Flight member ?

Madison jeffries
http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/m/Madison_Jeffries.jpg
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Box_IV
Madison Jeffries possesses psionic powers that can control metal, plastic, and glass. He can psionically levitate objects made of any of these three substances. Jeffries can psionically rearrange parts of machinery into various forms, and he is particularly skilled at psionically restructuring machinery into duplicating the form and functions of parts of the human body. Jeffries can psionically manipulate metal on the atomic and molecular levels.

vs

Wolverine
http://www.firstshowing.net/img/wolverine-comic-img.jpg

Digi
You know he can manipulate metal, right? Might as well just put him against Magneto. Logan's just as screwed.

Survivor19
Either that, or Jeffries just mass-produces mini-Sentinels on spot, like he did in Weapon X comic.

But overall - Logan still takes the majority. Madison is shitty fighter, even with powers, anyway.

leonidas
be interested to see if he could manipulate the adamantium in logan. he's never manipulated adamantium before. theoretically it shouldn't be different from other metals, but for some reason i can't see it being that easy in a comic. course, he can't be in the armor to use that ability on logan, so is he in the armor for this fight or not?

with armor, logan has no chance, as jefferies just uses range attacks until he's weakened enough to finish him, or just absorbs more and more metal to make himself so big he literally squashes logan.

as human, it would be a more interesting battle and would depend on the battlefield more than anything i think.

Enyalus
Logan speedblitzes him.

leonidas
doh

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
doh
Dude is faster, smaller, longer reach, has more skill and damage soak than Thor. You think Madison Freakin' Jeffries has anything on Thor!?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Survivor19
But overall - Logan still takes the majority. Madison is shitty fighter, even with powers, anyway.

Madison is a shitty fighter? Umm...based on what? erm

Also no Madison for the stomp

be interested to see if he could manipulate the adamantium in logan. he's never manipulated adamantium before. theoretically it shouldn't be different from other metals, but for some reason i can't see it being that easy in a comic. course, he can't be in the armor to use that ability on logan, so is he in the armor for this fight or not?

I wouldn't be suprized if he could manipulate adamantium as he has never shown a limit. Jeffries has shown to manipulate alien and even alternate dimension/realities metal.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Enyalus
Dude is faster, smaller, longer reach, has more skill and damage soak than Thor. You think Madison Freakin' Jeffries has anything on Thor!?

Jeffries has been shown to go speeds fater then light so Jeffries for the speedblitz wink

leonidas

tru dat. my bad. no expression

Originally posted by -K-M-
Madison is a shitty fighter? Umm...based on what? erm

Also no Madison for the stomp

I wouldn't be suprized if he could manipulate adamantium as he has never shown a limit. Jeffries has shown to manipulate alien and even alternate dimension/realities metal.

yeah, i know he hasn't shown any real limits, just that it seems like it wouldbe one of those PIS-type deals in a comic. like him melting cap's shield or something. seems logical, but just hard to imagine a writer would have the ballz to actually let that happen.

leonidas
Jeffries has been shown to go speeds fater then light so Jeffries for the speedblitz wink

psst. i think he was kidding. keep it on the DL though. don't wanna rile the logan fans . . .

stick out tongue

Enyalus
You have an unhealthy knowledge of Alpha Flight characters, Canadian.

leonidas
hey, you use that term canadian, it better be with respect!

canadian

Enyalus
hey, you use that term canadian, it better be with respect!

canadian
Canadian girls = awesome. Used to date a woman from New Brunswick. God, was she wild where it counted...

Erm, anyway...Madison wins. big grin

-K-M-
yeah, i know he hasn't shown any real limits, just that it seems like it wouldbe one of those PIS-type deals in a comic. like him melting cap's shield or something. seems logical, but just hard to imagine a writer would have the ballz to actually let that happen.

Could be, wonder if Wolverine and him will interact as he is part of X-Men now

psst. i think he was kidding. keep it on the DL though. don't wanna rile the logan fans . . .

I know hence the winky face :P

You have an unhealthy knowledge of Alpha Flight characters, Canadian.

Pfft...I have an unhealthy knowledge on many characters, just look at the other respect threads I have done. wink

Actually now I'm sad sad

leonidas
Canadian girls = awesome. Used to date a woman from New Brunswick. God, was she wild where it counted...

laughing out loud

yeah, we do all right. it's the 365 days of subfreezing temps you know. not like we got anything else to do. big grin

cheers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.