Daredevil vs cabel(H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
pure hand two hand no weapons, only martial knowledge and skills.

iceman24567
Matt anal probes him

chomperx9
cable better at offensive daredevil better at defensive id say this one would be a tough call.

jrodslam
Originally posted by chomperx9
cable better at offensive

Based off what?

iceman24567
cable better at offensive daredevil better at defensive id say this one would be a tough call. Not at all.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Matt anal probes him
QFT.

Wild Shadow
cable knocks his head off.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

C'mon.no

iceman24567
cable knocks his head off. Cable would be hard pressed to hurt him and Matt is stronger amped arm aside.

chomperx9
Not at all. dont tell me your saying its the other way around

Mindset
Cable would be hard pressed to hurt him and Matt is stronger amped arm aside. Not at all.

If Cable can hurt Deadpool, then he can hurt Matt.

Going by feats, I'd say Cable is stronger, too.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Not at all.

If Cable can hurt Deadpool, then he can hurt Matt.

Going by feats, I'd say Cable is stronger, too. Who the hell is Deadpool? laughing

Wild Shadow
cable will eventually land a punch that would rock matt and slow him down. i say cable will eventually beat him down.

Juk3n
People try and chump Cable on these boards sometimes, aiight, in a dojo straite h2h Matt takes a majority, but random city encounter id say 6/10 either way is a possibility, DD has been handed his ass by lesser beings than Cable, is all im saying.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Juk3n
People try and chump Cable on these boards sometimes, aiight, in a dojo straite h2h Matt takes a majority, but random city encounter id say 6/10 either way is a possibility, DD has been handed his ass by lesser beings than Cable, is all im saying. But you see no problem with a post like this?

Wild Shadow
i simply wanted to imply that cable has matt physically out matched in strength not just with one arm body his entire body.

chomperx9
when was the last time they went at it ?

Mindset
Who the hell is Deadpool? laughing Someone who will kick Matt's ass.

jrodslam
^ no

Wild Shadow
when was the last time they went at it ?

no clue would really like more knowledgeable ppl here.

iceman24567
Someone who will kick Matt's ass. Hmm i could have swore Matt wasn't the one that needed saving whistle

Mindset
Originally posted by jrodslam
^ no Sorry, but yes.

Mindset
Hmm i could have swore Matt wasn't the one that needed saving whistle Deadpool didn't need saving, Matt should just focus on keeping his women alive.

chomperx9
no clue would really like more knowledgeable ppl here. call stan lee

iceman24567
Deadpool didn't need saving, Matt should just focus on keeping his women alive. laughing Do you think Black Widow put his head back on? I'm waiting on the results confused

Wild Shadow
what are talking about, i am lost a little help plz.

iceman24567
what are talking about, i am lost a little help plz. Oh my bad just Deadpool talk with the fanboy back on topic.

SamZED
Who the hell is Deadpool? laughing
Someone who will kick Matt's ass.

jrodslam
Sorry, but yes.

No need to apologize. Youre just a bit misinformed. Deadpool cant beat DD in pure h2h. Now you know. big grin

Lord Feron
5.5 for cable

Enyalus
No need to apologize. Youre just a bit misinformed. Deadpool cant beat DD in pure h2h. Now you know. big grin
DP kicked DD's ass in their '98 annual.

Of course, I'm leaving out context...but just sayin'.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Enyalus
DP kicked DD's ass in their '98 annual.

Of course, I'm leaving out context...but just sayin'.

DP kicked DD's ass in the annual? Scans? I have it on my other comp and its been a while since ive read it.

Enyalus
DP kicked DD's ass in the annual? Scans? I have it on my other comp and its been a while since ive read it.
I'm at work so don't have it available.

If someone else gets to it beforehand, though...

jrodslam
Originally posted by Enyalus
I'm at work so don't have it available.

If someone else gets to it beforehand, though...

Found it. Annual 97'

You call this kicking DD's ass? DD was already partly stunned from Mary setting him up. Wade only hit Matt once. Try harder.

http://img14.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t618444_40.jpg

Enyalus
I admitted to leaving out context.

PRAYERRUN
I would really put Cable in Batman's or Captain America's calibur when it comes to hand to hand. Daredevil is good, but under those three.

Mindset
No need to apologize. Youre just a bit misinformed. Deadpool cant beat DD in pure h2h. Now you know. big grin I was apologizing to everyone for your lack of knowledge.

DP would beat DD in hth.

iceman24567
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I would really put Cable in Batman's or Captain America's calibur when it comes to hand to hand. Daredevil is good, but under those three. You put Cable in the same league as Batman and Cap but not DD? I see something wrong I just can't put my finger on it erm

Juk3n
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I would really put Cable in Batman's or Captain America's calibur when it comes to hand to hand. Daredevil is good, but under those three.

Read More Daredevil.

iceman24567
Read More Daredevil. thumb up

jrodslam
I was apologizing to everyone for your lack of knowledge.

DP would beat DD in hth.

My lack of knowledge? Hardly. Pure h2h DD beats DP.

jrodslam
Read More Daredevil.

QFT.

Ppl need to post scans they base Cable being as good or better than DD off.

Mindset
My lack of knowledge? Hardly. Pure h2h DD beats DP. Yes, your lack of knowledge.

DP beats DD in hth.

jrodslam
Yes, your lack of knowledge.

DP beats DD in hth.

Nu uhh.

DD beats DP in h2h.

Mindset
DP beats Strong Guy and DD at the same time.

iceman24567
lol

jrodslam
DP beats Strong Guy and DD at the same time.

Im not talking to you anymore. Fanboy!mad

Darth Jello
Matt. Wade has never been able to beat Matt in a hand to hand fight without using trickery. When it comes to martial arts skils, Matt is currently more or less on the top tier in marvel with only a handful of old ninjas above him. The guy's beaten Iron Fist and has been able to hold off Namor and The Hulk by himself (at least for awhile). Cable just isn't in his league.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Matt. Wade has never been able to beat Matt in a hand to hand fight without using trickery. When it comes to martial arts skils, Matt is currently more or less on the top tier in marvel with only a handful of old ninjas above him. The guy's beaten Iron Fist and has been able to hold off Namor and The Hulk by himself (at least for awhile). Cable just isn't in his league. . . .

jrodslam
Actually, to my knowledge, Matt's never beat Fist. Nothing but stalemates between the two.

SamZED
Yes, your lack of knowledge.

DP beats DD in hth. QFT

Raoul
Daredevil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.