Revan vs. Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
Revan (after being redeemed) vs. Darth Sidious (RotS).

1. Lightsabres.

2. Force.

3. All-out.

Who takes it?

Jinsoku Takai
Which Darth Sidious? Hell, it doesn't really matter anyway.

1. Darth Sidious 10/10
2. Darth Sidious 10/10
3. Darth Sidious 10/10

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Which Darth Sidious? Hell, it doesn't really matter anyway.

From RotS.

SIDIOUS 66
Darth Sidious of course.

Nephthys
Revan, cuz he's da heart of da Force. yes

Lord Lucien
Revan, cuz he's just that awesome! Ambiguity for the win!

Nephthys
Damn straight! Plus he's me, and since I'm awesome he must be too! Logic ftw!

Lord Lucien
I know eh? See, Nemesis. AP=awesome peoples. Have my top hat.

Hewhoknowsall
Revan has been shown to possess a control of the force FAR surpassing Sidious, was described as the heart of the force, was so powerful that his teaching were said to surpass that of the entire academy on Korriban (including guys like Kas'im, who had a mastery of forms surpassing that of Windu) and much, much more. Sidious would be a fool to try and challenge him.

Nephthys
zomfg

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Revan has been shown to possess a control of the force FAR surpassing Sidious, was described as the heart of the force, was so powerful that his teaching were said to surpass that of the entire academy on Korriban (including guys like Kas'im, who had a mastery of forms surpassing that of Windu) and much, much more. Sidious would be a fool to try and challenge him. Exactly. Sidious being the greatest Sith ever means shit compared to Revan!

Nephthys
Take that Gideons beliefs!!!

Jinsoku Takai
Revan has been shown to possess a control of the force FAR surpassing Sidious, was described as the heart of the force, was so powerful that his teaching were said to surpass that of the entire academy on Korriban (including guys like Kas'im, who had a mastery of forms surpassing that of Windu) and much, much more. Sidious would be a fool to try and challenge him.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

That's some funny shit there bub.

Janus Marius
Revan spanks Sidious while Ragnos rides his mother in the background.

SIDIOUS 66

You can't be serious.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
You can't be serious.

Yes, unfortunately the little green blobby thing w/ the unspecified gender is serious. That's why I love this place... so much humor... It's like he ate some bad space jelly or something.

Wolverine2179
Revan has been shown to possess a control of the force FAR surpassing Sidious, was described as the heart of the force, was so powerful that his teaching were said to surpass that of the entire academy on Korriban (including guys like Kas'im, who had a mastery of forms surpassing that of Windu) and much, much more. Sidious would be a fool to try and challenge him. If your being serious then your an idiot.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Nephthys
Damn straight! Plus he's me, and since I'm awesome he must be too! Logic ftw!

The **** dude ? I thought I was Revan, it was shown in a revelation clip and Bastila confirmed it. Explain to me how you can be Revan, when I'm already Revan !

Nephthys
What the ****!! I had the same vision and Bastila confirmed it just like she did with you!!! That lying B*tch! I put up with her bitching and whining about her mum, give her the good loving and she lies right to my face. God I'm pissed.

Oh well, at least I killed Malak, so my awesome factor should still be pretty high. higher than yours

Slash_KMC
Ooooh no, my awesome factor is still higher. Because I, unlike you who put up with her bitching, did not. I gave her all my witty, sarcastic responses to try to shut her up. You probably gave her answers like, 'Bastila, I do care about you'. While I always said stuff like, 'I'm a Hutt in human form plotting to overthrow the Republic.' Plus I beat Malak with mines, that's should double my awesome factor.

Red Nemesis
win.

There is no way to rebut this. Except that I beat him with blasters.

Just to reiterate:
Nemesis>Slash>DE

On the grand scale:
Alan Shore>Daniel Quinn>Vishnu>(George Washington plus Abraham Lincoln)>Nemesis>(George Washington -OR- Abe Lincoln)>Slash>DE (Nephthys)

Darth Truculent
Um as much of a fan I am of Revan (who in fact is my favorite Sith), Sidious would pwn him. With or without the aid of the Star Forge, Revan wouldn't win. He'd give a good account of himself, but he definitely would lose. True he began the doctrine of "One Master, One Apprentice. One to embody the power, the other to crave it," but Bane solidified it and Sidious perfected it. Revan never took over the galaxy, but Sidious did. But the two Sith Lords do have something in common: they never fully destroyed the Jedi Order.

Elite Hunter
^Ok, you dont need to go into the Rule of Two Doctrine because it has NOTHING to do with personal power. Neither does taking over the galaxy. So while we all know your right, your reasons are wrong.

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
There is no way to rebut this. Except that I beat him with blasters.
Mines FTW

Slash_KMC
Alright, but this is still the best way to beat Malak.

Nephthys
lolfox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.