Lincoln Hawk(Over the Top) vs. Dutch(Predator)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-This is an arm wrestling match. Lincoln managed to take down some pretty buff dudes in Over the Top, but can he take on Arnie?

iS4XUg2fwnI

Y8KX4iCiJ9g

six6six
^
-The above vid is an edited version of Dutch & Dillon. Here is the uncut version...

GU_7uq51eZU

With this new evidence, I think it's fairly obvious who wins here.
laughing

Rogue Jedi
Considering that Hawk was a pro arm wrestler, he wins.

Robtard
Once Sly stares Arnie in the eye and turns his hat in a way far more dramatic than it should be, it's over, for Arnie.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. Plus that thumb trick he does.

jinXed by JaNx
Dude, Look at Dutchs arms...,seriously. I'm sorry, but i'm siding with Mr Universe on this one. Also, isn't going over the top against the rules in Arm Wrestling? I remember watching an arm wrestling competition on Espn one time and they said that was illegal, like cheating and shit. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
And did you see the size of the guy Hawk beat to win? He used his strength AND weight against Hawk and got pwned.

Hawk arm wrestles professionally, Dutch doesnt.

Robtard
Muscle-size isn't the only factor in arm-wrestling, skill and technique are important factors. I've seen many a weeny-arm beat a thicker guy (arm, not penis).

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, what Rob said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.