Weapon X Vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
The US & Canadian governments send out a signal which activates a telepathically implanted directive in the members of Weapon X to assassinate Apocalypse. The team assembled is:

Cyber
Wolverine
Sabretooth (w/ad)
Mastadon
Maverick/Agent Zero
Deadpool
Wildchild

They make way to Egypt to attack Nur in a weakened and prone state within one of his regeneration chambers, but arrive to find an awakened and fully restored Apocalypse in the company of Ms. Sinister, Living Monolith, Mikhail Rasputin, & Dark Beast. Apocalypse tells his cohorts to stand back as he will deal with this annoyance.

Battle takes place in the Sahara Desert.

Discuss.

StiltmanFTW
Cyber was never a part of Weapon X.

Enyalus
Poccy.

Lord Feron
I mean I think the Team take it to Apoc. Would be a crazy fight with Apoc and his team vs them and by the way does the Team get prep since it's a directive and all?

Nihilist
Apocalypse

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I mean I think the Team take it to Apoc. Would be a crazy fight with Apoc and his team vs them and by the way does the Team get prep since it's a directive and all?
Apoc doesn't get his team for the fight. He does this solo.

golem370
This a physical battle or all out?

illadelph12
All out battle.

No prep for either side.

StiltmanFTW
Apocalypse is really underrated sad

Survivor19
Nur one-shots everyone.
Then rips adamantium from them.
And recruits them to Dark Riders.

I thought everyone knew what results going at Poccy with swords/claws/guns have, until you have Stryfe-level TX.

Xplosive
Apocalypse easily. He could one-shot them, if he would chose so.

Battlehammer
no he could not one shot them, people are vastly over estimating his damage out put.

Xplosive
This team doesn't stand chance 1% against fully restored Apocalypse.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Xplosive
This team doesn't stand chance 1% against fully restored Apocalypse.
yea just like they each get one shotted right roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh pleases most of theses guys shrug off class 100 shots like it there job.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by illadelph12

Cyber

Maverick/Agent Zero
l
Wildchild

If any of theses three even hit Apoc he bee done for.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yea just like they each get one shotted right roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh pleases most of theses guys shrug off class 100 shots like it there job.

X-Men (Storm, Beast, Colossus, Quicksilver, Iceman and I don't who was the sixth) lost to extremely weak Apocalypse under 60 seconds.

Fully restored Apocalypse wrecks this team extremely easily and very very quickly and this team stands 0% against him.

Xplosive
If any of theses three even hit Apoc he bee done for.

Are you serious?

Apocalypse one shots them.

Battlehammer
X-Men (Storm, Beast, Colossus, Quicksilver, Iceman and I don't who was the sixth) lost to extremely weak Apocalypse under 60 seconds.

Fully restored Apocalypse wrecks this team extremely easily and very very quickly and this team stands 0% against him.

yea and arch angle by him self took it too apoc.

let see some scans. teams cis likely made them job and badly.

also so what wolverine has taken it to generation x, alpha flight and an entire x-men team before. Cyber has repeatedly taken it to x factor ect.

Xplosive
yea and arch angle by him self took it too apoc.

let see some scans. teams cis likely made them job and badly.

also so what wolverine has taken it to generation x, alpha flight and an entire x-men team before. Cyber has repeatedly taken it to x factor ect.

Yes, and then you have Bishop saying that when Apocalypse was at his peak, Stryfe didn't stand a chance.

Battlehammer
Yes, and then you have Bishop saying that when Apocalypse was at his peak, Stryfe didn't stand a chance.

yea and you have spiderman saying sentry beat galactus, it called hyperbole.

Survivor19
Get serious.
Drugs don't do shit to Poccy. They never had before. Nor does AZ's acid.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
Get serious.
Drugs don't do shit to Poccy. They never had before. Nor does AZ's acid.
yes they would, there no reason to think he be immune when individuals with better healing factors an immunties were effected by theses very same piosons. also AZ acid would work, apoc has a healing factor to some extent which AZ acid attacks.

StiltmanFTW
Isn't his HF a result from shapeshifting? I don't think it would be turned off like Creed's one.

Survivor19
Drugs won't work on him, period.
He controls every molecule in his body. Not drugs, not poisons, not even germs or nannites are putting him down. He forces them outta his system in about 1/100 second, because it's the basis of his powerset.
I won't even comment on AZ's acid.

Xplosive
yea and you have spiderman saying sentry beat galactus, it called hyperbole.

He said it was stalemate (hyperbole in any case, except if Galactus was so weakened that he couldn't move And don't compare Galactus and Sentry and Apocalypse and Stryfe). And you know that isn't even close comparable. Because Bishop said that Apocalypse actually conquered the world when he was at his peak. He even said anytime Apocalypse lost to X-Men was nothing, just an illusion. And that Stryfe wasn't a match for him (and we saw what Stryfe did easily in the same issue to group of mutants. Deadpool, Logan, Cable also being one of them. They actually weren't close challenge and Stryfe was toying with them. Imagine him going all out. How long would it last? 1 second?). And the story continues, so that actually did happen. So, it's completely different.

yes they would, there no reason to think he be immune when individuals with better healing factors an immunties were effected by theses very same piosons. also AZ acid would work, apoc has a healing factor to some extent which AZ acid attacks.

Apocalypse adapted easily on radiation from nuclear. Drugs won't do shit to him.

You probably think that some on the team could probably be a match for him alone.

This team looses badly. Zero chance for team.

psycho gundam
The US & Canadian governments send out a signal which activates a telepathically implanted directive in the members of Weapon X to assassinate Apocalypse. The team assembled is:

Cyber
Wolverine
Sabretooth (w/ad)
Mastadon
Maverick/Agent Zero
Deadpool
Wildchild

They make way to Egypt to attack Nur in a weakened and prone state within one of his regeneration chambers, but arrive to find an awakened and fully restored Apocalypse in the company of Ms. Sinister, Living Monolith, Mikhail Rasputin, & Dark Beast. Apocalypse tells his cohorts to stand back as he will deal with this annoyance.

Battle takes place in the Sahara Desert.

Discuss. delph, you phucked up on this one. apocalypse slaughters them all.

fire volleys of flechettes from all over like he did to the x-men, then transform his arms into weapons that will shoot down the more agile opponents, then go four arms with hammers and start playing wack-a-mole.

and apocalypse's healing factor (post celestial-tech merger) falls under his complete control of his atomic structure. his blood can rewrite DNA strands from other beings to create a host body for himself, he's beyond "healing factors".

illadelph12
I have my reasons.

Consider it curiosity.

jinzin
Apoc at full capacity should wreck this team fairly easily though he does have some piss poor moments for someone so tough.

Enyalus
This team loses badly. Zero chance for team.

psycho gundam
I have my reasons.

Consider it curiosity. my apologies.

i would be surprised if the team even get a scratch on him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jinzin
Apoc at full capacity should wreck this team fairly easily though he does have some piss poor moments for someone so tough.

I know lol I just like messing with apoc fans there so serous all the time.

also how do we even know what apoc 100% really is? I mean he pretty much is pis.

TricksterPriest
facepalm

Originally posted by spetznaz
If there was an inter-company exchange draft, Apoc is a character that needs to immediately move to DC.

He'd be a world beater. Not even a team beater ....a world beater.

This is why, for instance, I did not say who would win between MM and Apoc (because, if Apoc was written well he would be a nightmare). I decided to just concentrate on the underestimation of the Martian Manhunter (no need to touch on Apoc ....nearly everyone here knows he is written soppy and downgraded by Marvel, but MM on the other hand is written very well by DC, but most people on KMC still sleep on him ....although I'd bet most of those are Wikipedia-readers who never touch comics, check something out on Wiki, and then come and post). That is why i did not say MM would win, or Apoc would win.

But it's true .....in the same way that MM is slept on by KMC members, Apocalypse is SERIOUSLY slept on by Marvel Comics.

It is like he stole money or something!

Enyalus
Hmm, I think Hell might freeze over. TP and I agree on something: we like Apocalypse.

?

rotiart
I think ildelph was baiting idiotic wolverine fans who think they could take on apoc. You know like a certain guy who always acts like he's right but when enough people go against him tries to change sides and act like he was in the other side of the -battle- the entire time.

You know what I'm talking about.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
facepalm sooo.. is spetznaz saying MM/DC is consistently well written? LULZ

whatever "amp" being under a dc writer's pen would bring, apocalypse being in the same company with superman would negate whatever "zomg! dis gy iz so uber!" feat, just like j'onn and captain marvel.

golem370
Telekinese Apocalypse suspends them in mid air until he decides what else to do.

Raoul
Apocalypse.

Battlehammer
Isent Apoc technically tie definition of pis?

JKarmosay
Originally posted by rotiart
I think ildelph was baiting idiotic wolverine fans who think they could take on apoc. You know like a certain guy who always acts like he's right but when enough people go against him tries to change sides and act like he was in the other side of the -battle- the entire time.

You know what I'm talking about.

laughing

psycho gundam
i would say so, but with an asterisk.

he is powerful enough and has enough guile to take over earth, it's just that there is so much competition/obstacles on earth (thor, doom, magneto, etc) from a writer's standpoint that it kinda fails from inception. to his credit, he did have AOA.

but on the flip side, he does want competition for world dominance and strong rivals since that means that humanity is advancing.

survival of the fittest is the credo of the celestials apparently, so apocalypse's machinations aren't true pis since they recognize what he's done since he first interfaced with their tech.

he sort of wins even when he loses.

Lord S
Normally I don't agree with Xplosive but Apocalypso swats these fleas.

Slaanesh
Apoc 10/10

illadelph12
Bump

d3str0ya10
Apocalypse 9.5/10

Mshinu
A fully restored Apoc murders them easily.

Harbinger
Apoc should have zero trouble wrecking this team.

leonidas
the only one who comes close to causing a problem is maverick and that's only if this is the version that was able to download a crap-load of powers from the weapon x database. he only downloaded a few powers before he died using madison jefferies's but weapon x had catalogued and stored 100s of mutant abilities. it's not inconceiveable he could have had access to enough abilities to give apoc a tough time on his own. an example would be DL'ing leech's powers then using aurora's speed and sabe's strength along with pool's healing factor. he did show the ability to instantly DL powers in the middle of a battle, and he was shown (iirc) using at least 2 sets of powers simultaneously. i may be wrong about that last bit, though.

apoc still likely wins, but that version of maverick was very cool. wish he hadn't died so quickly. he could have been badass. sad

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by leonidas
the only one who comes close to causing a problem is maverick and that's only if this is the version that was able to download a crap-load of powers from the weapon x database. he only downloaded a few powers before he died using madison jefferies's but weapon x had catalogued and stored 100s of mutant abilities. it's not inconceiveable he could have had access to enough abilities to give apoc a tough time on his own. an example would be DL'ing leech's powers then using aurora's speed and sabe's strength along with pool's healing factor. he did show the ability to instantly DL powers in the middle of a battle, and he was shown (iirc) using at least 2 sets of powers simultaneously. i may be wrong about that last bit, though.

This was not Maverick, it was Garrison Kane.

leonidas
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
This was not Maverick, it was Garrison Kane.

ah, yes. you are correct sir. for some reason, thought maverick was kane's alias. embarrasment

anyway, if kane were on the team it might be closer. big grin

Survivor19
Not really, but... yes, they'd have more seconds before their loss. )))

Thing is, 616 Poccy isn't really into conquest. His main concern lies in immediate threats to himself, and into Celestials (both justifyed). Sure, he tests the world occasionly, but doesn't put his heart into that.

psycho gundam
if wolverine can't scratch him, the team = fodder

Charmander
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if wolverine can't scratch him, the team = fodder

Wolverine is the sharpest one there is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.