Thanos vs Citizen Steel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
People think He can beat Hulk well how does he do against the Mad Titan. No holding back the match is not finished until one is down for 30 seconds. No tricks no handicapps full power for both.

Thanos- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Thanos

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/3px6.jpg

Enyalus
Iiiiinteresting.

Thanos can certainly move him. He blasted Galactus across a moon. Put him down for 30 seconds though? Not without BFR.

golem370
But can he keep Thanos down with his durability, healing factor and stamina he could last forever

Enyalus
No, I don't think CS puts Thanos down, either.

BFR for a Thanos win or stalemate.

jalek moye
Thanos can't hurt, or put him down through phsyical means. but he could bfr him or trap him, or do some crazy transmuting thing maybe.

and by the way beating hulk is no where near as ahrd as beating thanos

golem370
No tricks for Thanos no guns that trap people or matter or energy manipulations. He can use strength skills smarts and power blasts at his strongest. So are you calling this a stalemate? Hulk would have s better chance against CS if they hadn't taken his healing factor away.

jalek moye
yea cuz he's not Putting Down CS. and Cs is too slow to hit him

golem370
You thing he could hit Hulk if he didn't want him too.

jalek moye
yes hulk is not that fast for real, sure hes a fast at running but he's not that quick at dodging and striking. thanos is a whole lot faster.

guy222
thanos

Galan007
Thanos takes it via superior versatility.

But I'd give CS the nod in a h2h battle, personally.

cloud102
Originally posted by Galan007
Thanos takes it via superior versatility.

I'd give CS the nod in a h2h battle, personally.

Wait, the dude in your avatar? What makes him so tough?

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Just so's ya know, the 'alloy' of which Citizen Steel's one piece/unjointed armor is composed, has a tensile strength of 280,000 pounds/square inch - This means that CS has to bend the armor accordingly, to make even the slightest of movements. That's the kind of strength this guy has.

As I said before, with the armor on, CS smacked around herald-Gog (the JSA wrecker) like a b*tch. Without the armor, CS downed God-Gog (the same character who was literally shrugging off attacks from KC Supes/Thunderbolt/Alan/etc,) with two hits.

cloud102
I hope one day he can move freely and show what he's really made of.

Galan007
CS can move freely. He simply wears the armor to, essentially, become weaker. Doing so makes it easier for him to do simple things without causing utter destruction. But when he downed 3rd World Gog, he peeled the armor off of himself to gain the extra strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.