Punisher vs Gambit(H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Strictly h2h fight.

SamZED
O.o Gambit.
With just a little prep Frank wins no contest. But h2h Gambit wins. Crazy speed and agility.

StiltmanFTW
Punisher has crazy speed, too.

SamZED
Yeah, but Gambit has Crazy speed.

StiltmanFTW
P has dodged gunfire from point blank from Hood's enhanced killers.

Mindset
Gambit is still faster.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
P has dodged gunfire from point blank from Hood's enhanced killers. Honestly, everybody and their mother has done this on comics.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
Gambit is still faster.

ahah

Castle would just snap his neck and be done with it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Honestly, everybody and their mother has done this on comics.

So I could say the same about Gambit dodging machine gun fire...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So I could say the same about Gambit dodging machine gun fire... Probably.

Wei Phoenix
Is Remy allowed to amp his punches?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Honestly, everybody and their mother has done this on comics.

Not Punisher. Just pointing out that hes very fast as well, this is something that sometimes he seems to lack in fights.

Bare in mind most of the time street levelers dodge bullets from people who are highly trained but not also enhanced as well. They also had him with his hand behind his head so it wasnt an ideal position to dodge.

Punisher FTW Gambit isnt skillful enough.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

Punisher FTW Gambit isnt skillful enough.

thumb up

d3str0ya10
Punisher, well......Punishes him(of course).

Ironic
punisher

Mindset
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Not Punisher. Just pointing out that hes very fast as well, this is something that sometimes he seems to lack in fights.

Bare in mind most of the time street levelers dodge bullets from people who are highly trained but not also enhanced as well. They also had him with his hand behind his head so it wasnt an ideal position to dodge.

Punisher FTW Gambit isnt skillful enough. Quiet fanboy.

d3str0ya10
This is a spite thread IMO

Battlehammer
Gambit is fast I mean fast. He pritty much the first street guy to catch a bullet. He super human in speed, reflex and agility. This is actually not a bad fight at all.

Mindset
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
This is a spite thread IMO Well, you're stupid.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Mindset
Well, you're stupid.

You can keep that to yourself cause i don't wanna hear it.
You want me to be more mature, and i am and it seems you really want to start/provoke something you need to give it a rest and get laid bro -.-

Mindset
You didn't hear it, you read it.

lololloolollol!1111

But anyway, typing in big obnoxious purple font is not being mature.

Wei Phoenix
You can keep that to yourself cause i don't wanna hear it.

Technically you can't hear it. I would've said "I don't wanna read it"

Edit: It seems Mindset has already beat me to the punch.

d3str0ya10
well i was testing bb code i didnt eve mean what i said and i was to lazy to re-edit so i dont wanna see that is that better?
oo maybe next time ill type it in orange text since you don't like purple.

Instigator go get laid as i've said already.

Mindset
I did get laid, didn't you wonder why your butt was sore?

d3str0ya10
Ummmmm, NO.....your gay end of story. and no it was why your moms butt was so sore in the morning.

that's probably all you could get.....a manhole

Mindset
You can't even make sense within your own insult.

d3str0ya10
o it made sense what didn't you get. that's' just an excuse cause you cant comeback with anything half way decent.

Mindset
As opposed to your original "your mom" jokes, that don't even make sense...right.

You are obviously 12, mentally retarded, or a combination of both, so I wont hold it against you...

d3str0ya10
HA it wasn't a momma joke i simply turned it around and if you had the intelligence to clearly see it was just a way to blow it back on you.

I feel sorry for YOU your the one who seems mental, what did i do to you to even start this, tell me that. oooooo because i typed in purple font OMG lock me up.

Mindset
Yea, you turned it around into a "your mom" joke, let's keep up.

As for what you did, nothing really, just being your usual slow self.

d3str0ya10
HA slow just the way i did you mom nice and SLOW uuuuuuwwww YEAH!

now imma play it your way bub.

Mindset
Cool, another mom joke, you're on a roll.

To play it my way you have to have an IQ higher than a ham sandwich, so there goes that game plan.

d3str0ya10
so you would like me to talk about your dad instead? hey it don't matter what type a jokes they are as long as they sound good right? no you wouldn't know my pet fish's IQ would be 4x more superior than yours.

Mindset
I would like for you to at least post one funny insult before I leave.

d3str0ya10
why don't you just go leave now and give your she-male-mother some head before you go night night. bye bye. you are unwanted in my presence TY hope you understand. big grin

Mindset
Well, I guess I'm not getting that funny insult.

cya

d3str0ya10
peace homie

demonslayer03
listen Mindset D3str0ya10 stop acting like immature 12 year old retards and you should leave moms outta this because destryer correct me if im wrong mindset but mindset meant that you are his b!tch

Enyalus
Half of this thread has become fail at its lowest level.

Luckily, I'm here to rescue the integrity of it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by demonslayer03
listen Mindset D3str0ya10 stop acting like immature 12 year old retards and you should leave moms outta this because destryer correct me if im wrong mindset but mindset meant that you are his b!tch

What?

d3str0ya10

im not dumb stupid ass **** you and get off my back your my ***** so go suck and shut the **** up!

demonslayer03
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What? huh? see i can type random question one worders too laughing

Wei Phoenix
im not dumb stupid ass **** you and get off my back your my ***** so go suck and shut the **** up!

Yes this is my favorite one.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/Pie_Overlord/Facepalm-3.gif

huh? see i can type random question one worders too laughing

I was asking what to your last sentence. It was confusing.

demonslayer03
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yes this is my favorite one.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/Pie_Overlord/Facepalm-3.gif

I was asking what to your last sentence. It was confusing. doesnt mean you have to brag about it sad

demonslayer03
im not dumb stupid ass **** you and get off my back your my ***** so go suck and shut the **** up! hmm evan though it seems like fun i always thought the weaker girlyer person was the **** so i dont think i am yours and since i am not into male ones you can find a dcik but as for me i will stick to pussy if you dont mind laughing out loud laughing blow

StiltmanFTW
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4668/capfacepalm.jpg

@ this thread

Survivor19
Gambit wins.

Sin I AM
doesnt Gambit have enhanced endurance? Wouldn't help him out much seeing as how Frank is a beast....pun for the maj

d3str0ya10
hmm evan though it seems like fun i always thought the weaker girlyer person was the **** so i dont think i am yours and since i am not into male ones you can find a dcik but as for me i will stick to pussy if you dont mind laughing out loud laughing blow

Thats exactly what i should be saying to you cause you got it mixed up bud last time i remember you were on your dads dick all night and couldn't get enough. therefore making you the Queer of this picture. go get a pussy if you can find one thats not all soggy and ****ed by 32 other men previously. big grin

BUSTER1
Punisher without doubt.

demonslayer03
Thats exactly what i should be saying to you cause you got it mixed up bud last time i remember you were on your dads dick all night and couldn't get enough. therefore making you the Queer of this picture. go get a pussy if you can find one thats not all soggy and ****ed by 32 other men previously. big grin so what your saying is your life is backwards and you want to see me on your dads cock because your ahole is to small i am srry but i am pretty sure your mom wouldnt want me to cheat on her and as for the soggy pussy you should really check your mom more often

Wei Phoenix
What is this thread even about anymore?

Mindset
gay sex

Badabing
I'm about to warn 4 posters. Stay on topic.

demonslayer03
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm about to warn 4 posters. Stay on topic. i apologize moderator your're right things got almost outta hand i

i think gambit takes this because of his enhanced agility and hypnotic charm

Badabing
i apologize moderator your're right things got almost outta hand i

i think gambit takes this because of his enhanced agility and hypnotic charm That's Mr. Moderator to you. uhuh

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.