Monarch Vs. Kingdom Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Who takes it?

Galan007
Very, very tough call imo.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Since I don't have the issues to look at directly....was Gog's staff able to absorb energy?

vlaaad12345
I don't know about his staff but he was able to absorb and amp himself with various energies used against him.

Charmander
Monarch

Mindset
Originally posted by Charmander
Monarch

Slaanesh
Monarch

xJLxKing
Monarch

guy222
Monarch

Deathstroke
If Monarch gets tagged with the staff would it bust him open?

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Since I don't have the issues to look at directly....was Gog's staff able to absorb energy? Gog's staff? Not sure. Gog himself? Most definitely.

cloud102
I'm going w/ KG.

Avlon

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
I'm going w/ KG.
Me, too.

kgkg
Monarch

quanchi112
KG, everytime. Much faster and he is powerful enough to wreck right through his armor.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
KG, everytime. Much faster. True. Even when Rip stepped in between nanoseconds, Gog was still able to catch/own him.

quanchi112
True. Even when Rip stepped in between nanoseconds, Gog was still able to catch/own him. Do you think that Gog would survive the ensuing blast?

Galan007
I think he could teleport out of the blast's way...

quanchi112
I think he could teleport out of the blast's way... But what if he didn't?

Galan007
For the purposes of this battle, he would. smile

KingD19
Well, Monarch's explosion did destroy that whole universe. So if Gog did rip open the armor, it would be considered a double kill, kill from the grave, some Halo type victory?

Galan007
Sure... Assuming Gog didn't just, you know, teleport out of the blast's way.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, Monarch's explosion did destroy that whole universe. So if Gog did rip open the armor, it would be considered a double kill, kill from the grave, some Halo type victory? No, even if the blast hit him and destroyed him Monarch lost.

Enyalus
Sure... Assuming Gog didn't just, you know, teleport out of the blast's way.
I think per KMC rules that'd count as a self-BFR, lol.

Galan007
Which is funny, because even though Gog is well capable of teleporting out of the blast's way, he is apparently just supposed to sit there and let it hit him. So sayith the rules!!

Enyalus
Which is funny, because even though Gog is well capable of teleporting out of the blast's way, he is apparently just supposed to sit there and let it hit him. So sayith the rules!!
Evidently.

Too bad he doesn't have Thanos' shields for the battle. biscuits

Grinning Goku
Kingdom Gog.

quanchi112
Which is funny, because even though Gog is well capable of teleporting out of the blast's way, he is apparently just supposed to sit there and let it hit him. So sayith the rules!! If you are gone ten seconds I think that counts as a self bfr. Regardless, Monarch blowing up means you win the battle.

KingD19
He wins if Monarch blows up, but he still dies in the process, so it's really a hollow victory. And Monarch traded blows with SBP, SBP is stronger than Gog I believe, and if he was floored by Citizen Steel, then I think Monarch can physically pound him. I however don't know much about Gog anyway.

occultdestroyer
Hmm.. interesting match.

I'm going with Monarch with this one. He was able to last long against a tougher opponent (SBP).
IMO, SBP is stronger than KG, but not by much.

JakeTheBank
Eh, this is a tough one to call.

In the end, I would say Monarch, but I wouldn't want to bet any money on it.

KingD19
The only reason Monarch didn't win his fight with SBp was because his suit was breached. I think if they had continued to fight, Monarch would have taken it.

Mindset
Yea, SBP was getting weaker.

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Hmm.. interesting match.

I'm going with Monarch with this one. He was able to last long against a tougher opponent (SBP).
IMO, SBP is stronger than KG, but not by much. How is he stronger than Gog? Gog is much faster than either Prime or Monarch so how does Monarch screw with a guy with faster than nanoseconds when all that needs to happen is a few blasts to his armor.

KingD19
Stronger and faster are two different aspects. Monarch is physically superior to Gog, since he was winning the fight with SBP, who is in the high end of the top 5 physically strongest in the DC universe.

We don't know how fast Monarch is, just because he was never shown going at that speed, doesn't mean he can't. Plus just because Gog can hit someone between nanoseconds, doesn't mean he's super fast, his perception might be to the point where he can sense things like that.

quanchi112
Stronger and faster are two different aspects. Monarch is physically superior to Gog, since he was winning the fight with SBP, who is in the high end of the top 5 physically strongest in the DC universe.

We don't know how fast Monarch is, just because he was never shown going at that speed, doesn't mean he can't. Plus just because Gog can hit someone between nanoseconds, doesn't mean he's super fast, his perception might be to the point where he can sense things like that. Monarch was blasting him which has absolutely nothing to do with strength.

We know Gog is faster than nanosecond speeds and we have never seen Monarch reacting anywhere neat that fast. We don't credit Monarch with things he has never done. erm

Gog is ridiculously fast and until Monarch comes back and proves he is he isn't.

KingD19
If Gog was so fast, how did Citizen Steel and all the others land hits on him?

iceman24567
If Gog was so fast, how did Citizen Steel and all the others land hits on him? eek!

Enyalus
If Gog was so fast, how did Citizen Steel and all the others land hits on him?
Different Gog.

iceman24567
If Gog was so fast, how did Citizen Steel and all the others land hits on him? Originally posted by Galan007
True. Even when Rip stepped in between nanoseconds, Gog was still able to catch/own him.
Originally posted by Enyalus
Different Gog.

Mindset
Same Gog, different pants.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Same Gog, different pants. shifty

quanchi112
If Gog was so fast, how did Citizen Steel and all the others land hits on him? You didn't read the kingdom.

iceman24567
You didn't read the kingdom. Is that the only thing you know how to type? "You didn't read so and so" roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Is that the only thing you know how to type? "You didn't read so and so" roll eyes (sarcastic) It was necessary while your post still shows me how much I matter to you.

iceman24567
It was necessary while your post still shows me how much I matter to you. Yeah you are full of yourself roll eyes (sarcastic)

lordraiden
But what if he didn't?

He'd be s#@$ out of luck. As strong as he is, he aint no SBP!

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah you are full of yourself roll eyes (sarcastic) You responded to me.Originally posted by lordraiden
He'd be s#@$ out of luck. As strong as he is, he aint no SBP! What are you basing this off of?

HumbleServant
Bump

Philosophía
Gog would breach his armor and then teleport away and back to survive the universe-wipe.

HumbleServant
Who has more raw power output?

Diesldude
He should be able to breach the armor.

https://i.postimg.cc/fk2z83f3/ED245-C3-E-D0-BC-43-C9-92-D1-B3166-CB0-BAA2.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.