RotS Obi-Wan verus Boba, Jango, and Aurra Sing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
The three bounty hunters track Obi-Wan down to a bar on Coruscant, which looks mysteriously like the fifties meets sci-fi. Armed with only his goatee and lightsaber, he must defend himself from the onslaught.

Hewhoknowsall
Obi Wan easily.

Janus Marius
Care to explain why?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Care to explain why?

Obi Wan = Jedi Master

Others = Not so Jedi Masters

Obi Wan = Master of Soresu, which is REALLY good at deflecting blasters

Others = Uses blasters

Obi Wan = One of the greatest Combatants of all time, beat Maul and Anakin

Others = One gets beaten in about 5 seconds by Windu (Jango), the other gets more or less bested by a young and inexperienced Luke (Boba), and the other I know next to nothing about (Aurra, and that must mean that she isn't super important, right?)

If you were to go into the Legacy era and ask a galactic citizen who Obi Wan is, chances are everybody would know, most would know Jango/Boba, and SOME would know Aurra...

Elite Hunter
^Fail

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
^Fail

Care to explain why?

Janus Marius
^Fail

Seconded.

Hewhoknowsall
Care to explain why?

SIDIOUS 66
I say they have Obi Wan fleeing for his life.... But then again i don't know. lol

Elite Hunter
I don't even know where to begin.
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Obi Wan = Jedi Master

Good for him

Jango has fought and killed jedi before such as Dooku's former padawan, and was responsible for taking out the Death Watch.

Boba Fett has proven himself time and again as being able to contend with jedi, not to mention that by around of "Fury" he is wearing Beskar armor, which is light saber resistant.

Aurra Sing is a former jedi padawan turned jedi hunter/assassin who has more experience then even Obiwan as she fought in Clone Wars and dueled Jacen Solo in "Tempest." Plus she is fairly good at unarmed combat and non-lightsaber weapons.

Among other things

He hardly "beat" Maul, Maul was over confident with Obiwan hanging for his life with no lightsaber on him. He "beat" Anakin because Anakin was a dumbass otherwise the two were even because they knew each others moves inside out.

After he nearly got trampled by that creature and his jetpack when rendered useless it by it.

NJO and LOTF Fett>ROTJ Fett

Being super important means nothing here when your are working as a team. While she is not on Obiwan's level as a jedi, she is can stall him in saber combat while the Fetts fly and snipe at Obiwan. I'm no expert on any of them but Obiwan is a big disadvantage here.

Hewhoknowsall
Obi Wan using the force twists Boba's arm at himself and then makes him move his fingers so that he shoots himself. He could do the same thing to Jango, I dunno about Sing. That sounds absurd, but technically it's well within his power.

Janus Marius
But it's not explainable in his character. Obi-Wan never uses the Force to make people kill themselves. That is why you fail.

mattatom
Am I the only one who remembers on Kamino when Jango actually defeated Obi Wan?

Slash_KMC
Defeated ... You mean the guy who ran away actually won ?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by mattatom
Am I the only one who remembers on Kamino when Jango actually defeated Obi Wan?

No, he didn't. Jango Fett RAN AWAY. And this is ROTS Obi Wan.

Plus, it's a bar, so Jango/Boba can't use their jetpacks and it'll be close range which will give Obi Wan an advantage.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Plus, it's a bar, so Jango/Boba can't use their jetpacks and it'll be close range which will give Obi Wan an advantage.
Excuse me, but what is preventing them from using their jet packs to hover in the air? Janus will need to give us the height ( and i guess the width too) of the bar. But they can use their jets back to boost forward, side to side,etc. The only thing that will be limited is how high they can go.

Hewhoknowsall
Excuse me, but what is preventing them from using their jet packs to hover in the air? Janus will need to give us the height ( and i guess the width too) of the bar. But they can use their jets back to boost forward, side to side,etc. The only thing that will be limited is how high they can go.

They can hover, but not high enough to be out of the reach of a lightsaber. Bars vary in size, but generally they are small enough so that Obi Wan will be able to get in close range with his lightsaber.

Which Boba/Jango?Aurra is this? Without Beskar, it's one hit one kill for Obi Wan.

Janus Marius

It's the bar from AotC, actually, where he finds out about the Kamino saber dart. Not very big.

Hewhoknowsall
It's the bar from AotC, actually, where he finds out about the Kamino saber dart. Not very big.

Right. So Obi Wan dashes up to them and speedblitzes them.

Does Boba have Beskar? If not, then it's one hit one kill.

Janus Marius
No, this isn't uber Boba Fett. This is Boba as of the original trilogy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.