Spider-man With Wolverine Claws???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
Now i was thinking about this and i was thinking how SICK of mix would that be. with all that agility strength, speed, senses, webbing, healing factor, durability, and experience. Who would be a difficult match up for a mixture like that?

StiltmanFTW
Any character possessing Loebforce.

d3str0ya10
i guess what about hulk how do you think that would turnout.

StiltmanFTW
Spiderine should take him out stick out tongue

But that depends on the version.

d3str0ya10
LOL yeah cause hes quick enough to get into his defense and now with the adamantium he can do harm witch is like 8.5/10 for spiderine.

Sin I AM
u know there are greater powersets to add beside Logan. and this is not a versus thread

SamZED
So basically this is Logan with webbing, spider sense and spider speed and agility? That would've been badass.

golem370
Mongoose.

ankur29
Originally posted by SamZED
So basically this is Logan with webbing, spider sense and spider speed and agility? That would've been badass.

you forgot class 10 strength wink

Enyalus
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
Who would be a difficult match up for a mixture like that?

The Gorgon. shifty

Wei Phoenix
i guess what about hulk how do you think that would turnout.

Hulk would still crush him.

d3str0ya10
That would be an amazing mix he could have easily beatn most of his previous enemys he had trouble with.

Doctor-Alvis
I think the original "Spiderman with Wolverine's claws" was more basic than that.

SamZED
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I think the original "Spiderman with Wolverine's claws" was more basic than that. It was. But that basic Spider-man would bleed to death when he pops his claws cause there wasn't said anything about the HF.

Doctor-Alvis
There's mention of a healing factor in the original post. I don't know whose though. But if normal people can survive being pinned together by steel bars or have fence posts lodged in their neck without bleeding to death, I think Spider-man with his respectable healing factor can survive Wolverine's claws.

d3str0ya10
remember he would have HF of logan too its not just spiderman with claws he has wolvies traits too.

golem370
Omega Red would be a good match or upgraded Sabretooth.

Space M ummy
Now i was thinking about this and i was thinking how SICK of mix would that be. with all that agility strength, speed, senses, webbing, healing factor, durability, and experience. Who would be a difficult match up for a mixture like that?

uhh....Spider man with "wolverine claws" is essentially what spiderman 2099 (miguel O'hara) is.

they're not as long (obviously) but do roughly the same amount of damage, can shred through armored foes and cyborgs like tissue paper, and he had them on his hands AND feet.

The only minus is that he lacks true spider sense (but had enhanced eyesight) and his "healing factor" was only around regular spider man level. better than human but nowhere near wolverine level.

carver9
He would be a beast; I honestly think he could cut through anybody short of the juggernaut.

gogogadgetgo

except its spiderman who isnt like wolverine. spiderman is like batman, he doesn't kill. so what good are em nasty claws if he wont use it to slice and dice the bad guys?

gogogadgetgo

while you're at it, why not superman with mjolnire and the odin force? or how about colussus with nate grey's tp and tk powers? or captain america with immortal hercules strength and durabiltiy? or magneto with professor x's tp? or wonderwoman with batman's utility belt? no wait, how about sue richards invisibility, torches fire, mr fantastics elasticity and bens strenght? no, wait, that would make a super skrull...

Space M ummy
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
except its spiderman who isnt like wolverine. spiderman is like batman, he doesn't kill. so what good are em nasty claws if he wont use it to slice and dice the bad guys?

to be fair when the comics code was still in place, logan didn't do a whole lot of killing anyway. he would THREATEN to do it all the time, (don't make me pop the third claw! etc) but would only "slice and dice" those who could survive it, people with healing factors, or robots.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Space M ummy
to be fair when the comics code was still in place, logan didn't do a whole lot of killing anyway. he would THREATEN to do it all the time, (don't make me pop the third claw! etc) but would only "slice and dice" those who could survive it, people with healing factors, or robots.

tell that to the hand ninjas who found them selves at the recieving end of wolverines pointy claws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.