Zen (Chocolate) vs. Danny the Dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
Zen is an autistic young woman able to flawlessly duplicate martial arts that she has observed. She also possesses amazing reflexes allowing her to catch thrown objects without looking.

Danny was brainwashed/conditioned as a boy to become a human fighting machine.

Both have incredible fighting skills and are both 'special needs' individuals. In a battle between them, who wins?

Zen believes that Danny has money to pay for her mother's treatment. Danny thinks Zen wants to kill Sam and Victoria (his adopted family).

Fight happens in an empty dojo (similar to the one in The Matrix). No weapons, hand-to-hand only.

Rogue Jedi
Danny would KO her before she has a chance to register anything.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Just to clarify, Zen doesn't need to see someone fight (and so mimic them) to beat them. She already possesses a vast array of combat moves and techniques that she's picked up over the years.

Wei Phoenix

Have you seen Chocolate? Zen has proven extremely durable for a girl her age. All it would take is like 5 seconds for her to watch his movements then she memorizes his moves, counters them and replicates them perfectly.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Have you seen Chocolate? Zen has proven extremely durable for a girl her age. All it would take is like 5 seconds for her to watch his movements then she memorizes his moves, counters them and replicates them perfectly. With the same degree of power that Danny employs? Danny is straight up rage, man.

Nephthys
Actually she has a hell of alot of power, she was pwning guys in 1 hit most of the time from what I saw. Give her a few years and she can win, but right now Danny's in another league.

edit: plus I just saw her chuck a guy around by his apron.

Rogue Jedi
Does she have the KILL KILL KILL mentality that Danny has?

Wei Phoenix
Does she have the KILL KILL KILL mentality that Danny has?
You don't need a killer instinct to beat someone. A calm mind can beat a n enraged mind.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You don't need a killer instinct to beat someone. A calm mind can beat a n enraged mind. This is a fight to the death, yes?

Nephthys
This is her best fight. Look at 2.09 for something KickAss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p45xR-x43Og&feature=related

Rogue Jedi
She doesnt look as fast or as powerful as Danny, not to me.

Nephthys
She isn't. She'd put up a good fight, but the best she could manage would be a win in coolness.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nephthys
This is her best fight. Look at 2.09 for something KickAss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p45xR-x43Og&feature=related

This is her best fight imo. Awesome durability and it shows off her adaptation skills.

This is a fight to the death, yes?

Still don't need the killer instinct to win. Didn't Danny learn to hold back and not kill as the movie went on? She'll keep countering and use his own style against him. She knows his every move she is basically a female Taskmaster.

Actually she has a hell of alot of power, she was pwning guys in 1 hit most of the time from what I saw. Give her a few years and she can win, but right now Danny's in another league.

edit: plus I just saw her chuck a guy around by his apron.

Actually her age should have nothing to do with it since she doesn't train her body or anything.

Wei Phoenix
She doesnt look as fast or as powerful as Danny, not to me.

Speed means nothing when you know your opponent's next move. She effortlessly catches knives and other things thrown at her face without even looking.

Nephthys
Did you see what happened at 2.09? That's got to be just about the funniest thing to happen in a martial arts movie ever.

Also, I loved how, during the fight, they all seemed to be getting concussions over time.

Wei Phoenix
Did you see what happened at 2.09? That's got to be just about the funniest thing to happen in a martial arts movie ever.

Yeah don't get me wrong, she has plenty of funny moments in her fights especially the Bruce Lee one.

Robtard
Looking at those clips, she's slow and sloppy compared to Danny, she wouldn't last long.

Rogue Jedi
mhm.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Robtard
Looking at those clips, she's slow and sloppy compared to Danny, she wouldn't last long.

Her reaction time is insane. I can't find the clips of it but her and her friend would put on a show outside. He'd have anyone come up and throw oranges and stuff at her as fast and hard as possible, while she wasn't looking. She was in a rocking chair playing with a doll or knitting one of the two and she would catch every single one. She even caught a knife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZX4odsUSgU&feature=related

she dodges a spear at the beginning of this.

Robtard
She sidesteps a spear tossed a few feet away from her; from a guy who completely telegraphed the throw, so I wouldn't really call that "insane".

After she dodges it, she throw two kicks; again, her moves are slow and sloppy. In the time it took her to throw those two, Danny would have head-butted her, punched her in the face 4-5 times and drop-kicked her.

Rogue Jedi
Then raped her in the ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.