Spider-Man vs. Aliens and Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
New York is infested with Aliens. Four Predators arrive to Earth to elimate them and while attacking Aliens, they attack humans as well. Spider-Man comes to stop the extraterrestrial menaces.

Will Spider-Man succeed?

Rogue Jedi
dude NO.

ThunderGodEneru
HOW ABOUT NO!? You dirty Dutch bastard.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
dude NO.

laughing out loud

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
New York is infested with Aliens. Four Predators arrive to Earth to elimate them and while attacking Aliens, they attack humans as well. Spider-Man comes to stop the extraterrestrial menaces.

Will Spider-Man succeed?

I could see Spidey maybe taking on a couple Aliens and one Predator.

Menetnashté
Depends on the number of aliens, considering even Superman had a time with taking them out.

Rogue Jedi
Superman fought Aliens in the movies?

Mr. Rhythmic
Spidey figures out a way. He's Spider-Man: His whole existence is to fight when the odds are stacked against him.

celestialdemon
Spider-Man loses this. He's too outnumbered.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Spidey figures out a way. He's Spider-Man: His whole existence is to fight when the odds are stacked against him.

The worst movie Spidey's faced has been a double-team, and he got a partner half way through the battle. On his own against a metropolis of Xenomorphs and some Predators, he's got no chance in hell.

KingD19
He'll web the aliens only to realize they got no eyes, so it's pointless. Then he dies.

Rogue Jedi
Spidey would shit his leotards the first time he is splashed with acid.

Sadako of Girth
Superman fought Aliens in the movies?

Yeah he just did it really fast and you blinked and missed it.

Which is a shame cause it was fu*kin' sweet. shifty

Rogue Jedi
I gotta pay better attention.

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I'd seriously like to see McClane in a high rise infested with aliens. Give him space Marine body armor and a pulse rifle, dude that'd be BLISS.

Sadako of Girth
The building would be reduced to a foaming pile of piss-like yellow puddle with all the tonnes of alien blood that there would be flying around with McClane bearing down on their collective ass.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Nah, McClane would be killed, but it'd be fun to watch.

Sadako of Girth
Of course he wouldn't.

Its McClane.

Not some pansy assed mulleted crying wimp with a gammy shoulder who cant protect a warm cup of piss. shifty

Robtard
I'd seriously like to see McClane in a high rise infested with aliens. Give him space Marine body armor and a pulse rifle, dude that'd be BLISS.

That would be a spite thread if I ever saw one.

At least make McClane unarmed, unarmored and shoeless, thereby giving the aliens some measure of a chance.

Sadako of Girth
Absolutely.

Nemesis X
The fight would be better if the moderators allowed 1v1v1 matches but for some reason they don't allow that. Which is why I got stuck thinking of this.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
That would be a spite thread if I ever saw one.

At least make McClane unarmed, unarmored and shoeless, thereby giving the aliens some measure of a chance. At least give McClane a toothpick and a pair of socks, man.

Sadako of Girth
At least give McClane a toothpick and a pair of socks, man.

Are you crazy...?

Do you know how many people (Mainly German terrorists) and Xenos would die if McClane gets a toothpick..?

Why not just blow up the whole freakin' world while you're at it. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I'm guessing.....zero.

Sadako of Girth
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht....! Sorry Hans...wrong guess....!

Would you like to go for double jeapordy where the scores can really change...?

As observant of rhetorical questions as ever, I see... stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
McClane unarmed against a buncha aliens......and winning.......cant see it.

Sadako of Girth
Hey. He has a toothpick. wink

With guns he'd own them.

And you said to give him a pulse rifle and armour.

That situation = Aliens all dead.

Rogue Jedi
Someone like Wesley Gibson, yeah, prolly wins. Not McClane.

Robtard
McClane unarmed against a buncha aliens......and winning.......cant see it.

U-unarmed? He has his most powerful weapons always with him, his ability to kill with improvised weapons and his epic level luck-factor.

I bet you're thinking the Aliens would use the HVAC system to attack him from all angles; that's where you're wrong, he'd be attacking them from all angles, with phones, staplers (esp. the heavy duty kind), pencils, fire extinguishes, paperclips, tape dispensers, adding machines, varied pottery, picture frames, pushpins, monitors, keyboards, trashcans etc.

Rogue Jedi
Well hell, if you are giving McClane a stapler, yeah.

Nemesis X
This is a Spider-Man vs. Aliens and Predator thread and you're talking about McClane?

Robtard
What McClane would do, he'd find a lighter or matches that some office worker left in their draw, torch some spreadsheet, break a gas line and proceed onto the next lower floor, repeating the process until all floors are a blown fiery disaster and he's seen walking out the front doors as the lobby ignites and explods behind him. Thereby exterminating the alien infestation.

If a few happen to escape the inferno, he'd get in an SUV and drive it up their Xeno asses. *cue witty remark* "Welcome to Earth, here's your first driving lesson, pal."

Robtard
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This is a Spider-Man vs. Aliens and Predator thread and you're talking about McClane?

Because your thread is so heavily one-sided.

Rogue Jedi
What McClane would do, he'd find a lighter or matches that some office worker left in their draw, torch some spreadsheet, break a gas line and proceed onto the next lower floor, repeating the process until all floors are a blown fiery disaster and he's seen walking out the front doors as the lobby ignites and explods behind him. Thereby exterminating the alien infestation.

If a few happen to escape the inferno, he'd get in an SUV and drive it up their Xeno asses. *cue witty remark* "Welcome to Earth, here's your first driving lesson, pal." laughing

Sadako of Girth

If a few happen to escape the inferno, he'd get in an SUV and drive it up their Xeno asses. *cue witty remark* "Welcome to Earth, here's your first driving lesson, pal."

LOL That exactly what he do....

I was watching a review of PS1 Die Hard Trilogy on youtube the other day. The gameplay of the DHWAV section of the game revealed how accurate the McClaneage was in it.

You had to take the final boss in his helicopter down by ramming it repeatedly with the taxi, launched into the air off of ramps.

Scythe
Benny solos the shit out of all of them.

Sadako of Girth
Hes got fiiiiiiiiiiiiive kids ta feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Darth Martin
Descirbe the Yautja. Weapons, Rank, Armor? Enviorment/Setting. Temperature?

Just going by the title I'm thinking Spider-Man dies.

Dagarkin
Lonewolf Predator owns (movie Parker?)

Scythe
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Hes got fiiiiiiiiiiiiive kids ta feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Benny eats his kids.

golem370
Predators are not owing Parker. He would snapped their necks like twigs. He is faster smarter more agile better reflexes and a spider-sense. If Park takes this serisously he owns them all.

gobstakid777
spidey get's eaten,impregnated,and skinned

golem370
laughing out loud

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by XanatosForever
The worst movie Spidey's faced has been a double-team, and he got a partner half way through the battle. On his own against a metropolis of Xenomorphs and some Predators, he's got no chance in hell.

Except I'm pretty sure Sandman could take out the creatures by himself. Power differences are factors here.

Ms.Marvel
theres no way spiderman can lose here.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by golem370
Predators are not owing Parker. He would snapped their necks like twigs. He is faster smarter more agile better reflexes and a spider-sense. If Park takes this serisously he owns them all. The combined might of multiple heavily armed Yautja and hungry Xenomorphs are owning Spider-Man.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
theres no way spiderman can lose here. laughing laughing laughing laughinghttp://samuelpablo.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/epic_fail.jpg

golem370
Spider-Man is faster then all of them combined. He would be on them breaking their necks before they could do anything.

gobstakid777
Spider-Man is faster then all of them combined. He would be on them breaking their necks before they could do anything.
breaking their necks and having melting hands

Ms.Marvel
indeed.

they would never be able to touch him.

gobstakid777
indeed.

they would never be able to touch him.
they really would

golem370
No they wouldn't Spider-Man although not as fast as he is in Comics is faster then Movie Predators and Aliens plus he knows the city alot better.

Ms.Marvel
heres how i see the scenario going down.

peter uses his webbing which doesnt cut to slam the aliens around killing them with pure blunt truma. he can also use his webbing to hit them with weapons. if the aliens become too numerous he can just take the fight to the top of buildings and from there he can throw them off of the buildings with his webbing, knock them off, etc. if they start to swarm that building he can just swing over to the next one.

golem370
He swings at the Predators grabbing them by the dread locks and tossing them off the 30 story building have them hit the ground and die.

Ms.Marvel
pretty much.

predators have no defense against webbing. he can hit them with a web and simply yank faster then they can cut through it.

golem370
Also where Predators & Aliens have to climb buildings Spider-Man can walk on the side of buildings like he was on the ground giving him the offense advantage on a building. Spider-Man took a bomb to the face with no permant damage where as Osborne's face was mess up.

Darth Martin
I seriously doubt Spider-Man will be killing the Xenomorphs with pure blunt force.

Ms.Marvel
id disagree.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Except I'm pretty sure Sandman could take out the creatures by himself. Power differences are factors here.

The only reason Sadman could win is because the Xenos and Predators wouldn't be able to land a solid hit on him, while he could just stuff them full of sand. Would Xeno acid have any effect on the sand?

Spider-Man has limited precog, but it won't be enough to keep him unscathed from millions of Xenos, not to mention plasma bolts and various Predator weaponry flying at him.

Ms.Marvel
he wont be fighting "millions" of xenos. he'll be fighting at MAX 5 or six at a time thats something he can easily handle.

the predators primary objective is to kill aliens. theyre not going to focus on peter if theres aliens around because aliens kill predators too. theyll be just as busy fighting off the aliens to attack peter.

in fact, what the hell? the aliens kill the predators and peter kills the aliens. the predators wont be able to survive for more then a few minutes against more then 50 or so aliens. peter can because he can move from the street to the top of a skyscraper in under a minute. the predators who cant fly and dont have superpseed will be ****edif they get surrounded by the aleins who as weve seen in the AvP can see them even when theyre invisible.

Darth Martin
Depends on the skill of the Yautja really. Are we talking clones of Scar (AVP)? Or really high-end ones like Wolf (AVP R)?

Ms.Marvel
ten wolf's couldnt kill off 50-100 aliens without repositioning themselves. even the badass ones in the comics cant do that if i remember correctly.

i only read the first volume though.

XanatosForever
The Predator's might not be aiming for Spidey per se but if they see Aliens swarming in a general direction, why wouldn't they be letting loose with at least plasma cannons shots to thin the herd?

Aliens have been shown to be quite agile, and if the whole of New York is infested, it means they're literally crawling everywhere. There wouldn't be a single spot Peter could reach that would have some Xenomorphs nearby already, and if he swings too close to an infested building it wouldn't be too much trouble for a couple dozen Xenomorphs to cut the webbing.

Ms.Marvel
aliens are hive creatures. see this picture?

http://www.pandavacations.ca/images/NorthAmerica/NYC-EmpireStateBuilding.gif

alians arent going to be chilling at the top of the empire state building for lulz. theres no food and no warmth. a hive minded creature wouldnt be up there for no reason at all.

an alien isnt going to cut the webbing... one that would involve jumping off of a building to do it. two theyre not smart enough to understand what the webbing is for.. erm to them itd just be a piece of.. nothing.

XanatosForever
aliens are hive creatures. see this picture?

http://www.pandavacations.ca/images/NorthAmerica/NYC-EmpireStateBuilding.gif

alians arent going to be chilling at the top of the empire state building for lulz. theres no food and no warmth. a hive minded creature wouldnt be up there for no reason at all.

an alien isnt going to cut the webbing... one that would involve jumping off of a building to do it. two theyre not smart enough to understand what the webbing is for.. erm to them itd just be a piece of.. nothing.

Yes, they are hive creatures, but they're also active hunters. If they find Spidey, they're going to chase him all over.

Why wouldn't they be up there? The OP stated that New York is overrun, that means there's so many Xenos that they won't all fit comfortably on the streets or just on rooftops.

You didn't pay attention to my question. I said if he swings close enough to a building, meaning he's putting himself and the webbing in reach of Xenos hanging out of windows/perched against buildings/etc.

Okay, even if they can't differentiate between Spidey and his webbing, if they take a swipe too high, they could still catch it. Why wouldn't they be able to realize it, though? They have hive intelligence, but they're not entirely mindless. If that were the case, they wouldn't know how to trap or use crawl spaces effectively for ambushes.

Ms.Marvel
no expression alright then man.

gobstakid777
like i said before, i give spidey 1 minute and a half tops before he becomes xeno chow and a predator's trophy

XanatosForever
no expression alright then man.

laughing You mean I've actually managed to get someone to concede a debate? Wow, there's an ego boost. It was fun, by the way. wink

golem370
Spider-Man would be the last on standing. He is faster stronger and has the agility edge. He held a car full of people with one are. He stop a train from running off tracks. Spider-Man would easily stay ahead of Aliens and Predators.

Foolfile
I'd seriously like to see McClane in a high rise infested with aliens. Give him space Marine body armor and a pulse rifle, dude that'd be BLISS. Get off his dick. ****ing fanboy non stop talking about him. For a man you're age you really need to get a grip.

jinXed by JaNx
It's only going to take one Alien to get ahold of Spiderman. Spidey can jump around and hurl shit at the Aliens but the aliens are extremely agile. I'm sure, for the most part, they could dodge what Spidey throws at them. I don't see Spidermans webbing being to useful as a weapon either. The Aliens claws, talons, tail and teeth would negate the offensive effect of Spideys webbing. The Xenomorphs use telepathy to communicate with one another so, if one does get caught up in his webbing, the others are going to quickly learn how to deal with the webbing. The Xenomorphs are much more intelligent than some people in this thread give them credit for. What ever Spiderman does he will have to attack from afar. His strength isn't going to benefit him in a melee battle. Throw in a few Predators, then, you have a classic case of someone getting caught in the middle of a dog fight. The person caught in the middle of a dog fight never fairs well.

golem370
Spider-Man beats them all.

Ms.Marvel
every one. yeah.

gobstakid777
Spider-Man beats them all.

every one. yeah.
no2

XanatosForever
Trolls. wink

Ms.Marvel
research what a troll is.

XanatosForever
I know what a troll is. You didn't think I was calling you one, did you?

Ms.Marvel
i hope not.

because if so.id have to challenge you to a rap battle!

Rogue Jedi
Spidey better stay airborne in this battle or he is toast.

XanatosForever
Even then he would only be delaying the inevitable.

Ms.Marvel
they wont catch him on top of the empire state building.

XanatosForever
erm Did we not already address that particular stratagem?

Rogue Jedi
Spidey has a small penis.

golem370
Two of the Four Predator movies it took 1 man to defeated a Predator. Now your talking about somebody around 5 times faster, 20 times stronger and a near genius compared to normal man in Spider-Man add to that Spider-Sense and Spider-Webbing.

XanatosForever
Two of the Four Predator movies it took 1 man to defeated a Predator. Now your talking about somebody around 5 times faster, 20 times stronger and a near genius compared to normal man in Spider-Man add to that Spider-Sense and Spider-Webbing.

Okay...only, Predators are not really what Spidey has to worry about. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Spider Man punches an Alien in the head full force, result? And the Predator, same question?

Placidity
They die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.