Pre Crisis Mongul vs Classic Dr Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins.

xJLxKing
Mongul easily.

Nihilist
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Mongul easily. Easily, dont be stupid, it's not easy for either of them.

Warlord
Originally posted by Nihilist
Easily, dont be stupid. thumb up
classic Strange was a beast. however Mongul could win after a hard fight

Enyalus
Strange more often than not.

cloud102
How does Mongul win?

xJLxKing
Easily, dont be stupid, it's not easy for either of them.
Nope, I say he is going to win without too much effort. This guy smack around so many people.

Nihilist
Nope, I say he is going to win without too much effort. This guy smack around so many people. And Strange has beaten many Skyfathers and cosmic being before, so your point is..?

D_Dude1210
After reading the Classic Dr Strange respect thread, I'd say Strange WTFpwns im.

Nihilist
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
After reading the Classic Dr Strange respect thread, I'd say Strange WTFpwns im. It's one of the best respect threads on KMC imo.

xJLxKing
And Strange has beaten many Skyfathers and cosmic being before, so your point is..?
Lets see, defeating the Legion+ Superman in PC era where they had mad power, or killing 1 Skyfather. Hmmm

Nihilist
Lets see, defeating the Legion+ Superman in PC era where they had mad power, or killing 1 Skyfather. Hmmm Inbetweener,Galactus, Dormammu, stalemating Mistress Death are hardly skyfather.

xJLxKing
Inbetweener,Galactus, Dormammu, stalemating Mistress Death are hardly skyfather.

True, but all it would take is the impenetrable bubble. This guy took hits from Superman and smacked him around. PC superman(you know) is physically a beast

Nihilist
True, but all it would take is the impenetrable bubble. This guy took hits from Superman and smacked him around. PC superman(you know) is physically a beast Dr strange managed to break out of being imprisoned twice by the Living Tribunal.

Strange also has his shields that easily protect him from blasts by the likes of Death,Inbetweener,Galactus and has aslo taken punches unprotected from a pissed of Hulk and a full on punch from the Juggernaut with little to no effect.

It wouldnt suprise me if Strange steals Monguls power.

xJLxKing
Dr strange managed to break out of being imprisoned twice by the Living Tribunal.

Strange also has his shields that easily protect him from blasts by the likes of Death,Inbetweener,Galactus and has aslo taken punches unprotected from a pissed of Hulk and a full on punch from the Juggernaut with little to no effect.
A punch from hulk is nothing like a punch from Pc Superman, Mongul, or DS. They are much stronger.

The cube will imprison Dr. Strange. I was under the impression that his auto shields only help against cosmic blasts like Gal. Mongul doesn't have that.

Nihilist
A punch from hulk is nothing like a punch from Pc Superman, Mongul, or DS. They are much stronger.

The cube will imprison Dr. Strange. I was under the impression that his auto shields only help against cosmic blasts like Gal. Mongul doesn't have that.
He survived their puches un-shielded,something that wouldnt happen against Mongul as he would have his autoshields up.

His shields stand up to any blasts cosmic,magic even lighting and the energy/force of going into a supernova and when it turns into a black hole.

So if he can break out of a prison/force bubble twice created by the Living Tribunal, your saying he cant break out of Monguls.

Could Mongul resist having his power stolen or one of Strange powerfull blasts.

xJLxKing
The bubble is impenetrable/unbreakable. Superman's punches are stronger then Black Hole. Superman's punches destroyed reality, stopped time, made him move through time. And Mongul was stronger.

Nihilist
The bubble is impenetrable/unbreakable. Superman's punches are stronger then Black Hole. Superman's punches destroyed reality, stopped time, made him move through time. And Mongul was stronger. So you are saying they are stronger than the living tribunal?

How often did Mongul use the buuble?

Strange either steals his power or stopps time to gain the upper hand

xJLxKing
So you are saying they are stronger than the living tribunal?

How often did Mongul use the buuble?

Strange either steals his power or stopps time to gain the upper hand
He used the cube quite a lot.(Not 100%)

Now, I may be wrong since I don't follow Marvel too much. I just read it from time to time. Didn't LT get retcon ?

batdude123
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
After reading the Classic Dr Strange respect thread, I'd say Strange WTFpwns im.

That respect thread brain washes the shit out of people.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by batdude123
That respect thread brain washes the shit out of people.
Why? It's a respect thread it suppose to show the best feats. Or are you talking about the PIS

batdude123
Why? It's a respect thread it suppose to show the best feats. Or are you talking about the PIS

The reason I say that is because after reading that respect thread, people are under the impression that Dr. Strange can casually pimpslap guys like Odin, Galactus, and Eternity 10/10.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by batdude123
The reason I say that is because after reading that respect thread, people are under the impression that Dr. Strange can casually pimpslap guys like Odin, Galactus, and Eternity 10/10.
So PIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.