The return of Deej

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deej
Although I only used KMC for a short period of time, I was quickly known to be annoying and immature. Since then I have learnt much and will contribute the wider KMC community with interesting and volatile threads. I hope my threads and posts will enlighten you all and create some useful disscussion. I apologise in advance for any spelling mistakes as although I'm a proffiecnt writer, my spelling is appalling.

It's nice to be back and hope to get to know you all.

Laterz.

dadudemon
Originally posted by deej
Although I only used KMC for a short period of time, I was quickly known to be annoying and immature. Since then I have learnt much and will contribute the wider KMC community with interesting and volatile threads. I hope my threads and posts will enlighten you all and create some useful disscussion. I apologise in advance for any spelling mistakes as although I'm a proffiecnt writer, my spelling is appalling.

Laterz.

Oh, hai.

I'm 18, F, and Perth. flirt

deej
Nice to meet you. I'm 19, M and from Sydney. Aye, if I wanted to get the general opinion of a poem I wrote, where would i post it??

Rogue Jedi
Hi. Bewbz. That is all.

deej
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hi. Bewbz. That is all.

Good point. Lol, nice avatar by the way. looks awesome. u draw it yourself??

Rogue Jedi
Nah.

steverules_2
IT TWAS I!!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Twiddles mustache*

Earl Dark
hey there deej

i have become the resident hero, everyone here loves me and i'm sure you will too

steverules_2
They do? confused

bogen

Laterz.

Oh FFS laughing

I wonder how long this will last superm

Originally posted by Earl Dark
hey there deej

i have become the resident hero, everyone here loves me and i'm sure you will too

Wha...?

That ACDC Chick
Nice to meet you. I'm 19, M and from Sydney. Aye, if I wanted to get the general opinion of a poem I wrote, where would i post it??
General Fiction Area?

Neo Darkhalen
Welcome to the OTF the epitome of annoyance and immaturity.

Kinkin

Sounds reasonable.

So ciber? smile

JacopeX
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Welcome to the OTF the epitome of annoyance and immaturity. I thought it was the shit hole.....

Meh, either one will due.

Kinkin
My first instincts were right it seems.

Genesis
Oh boy.

Mr. Rhythmic

Laterz.

Nice to meet you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.