Sabertooth runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
Sabertooth as of X-Men (the movie).
http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/taking-on-sabertooth/10895956

He gets no rest after each fight but he does have a healing factor and good durability so maybe that will help.

1. Batman (The Dark Knight)
2. Kevin (Sin City)
3. Blonsky w/Serum but not Abomination (Incredible Hulk)
4. Super Shredder (TMNT2)
5. Jason Voorhees (Part VI and up)

How does he do?

Robtard
Goes to the end.

Q'Anilia
Unless this is that mega Jason, Sabertooth should make it.

ThunderGodEneru
Clears it.

Menetnashté
Yeah he takes it, his biggest problem is Batman but once that's out of the way he's good.

Rogue Jedi
I think Marv from Sin City should be in there.

Luminatus
Marv only has toughness and Sabertooth beats him in that category. I thought Kevin be a better opponent because of his speed.

And seriously...Batman his hardest opponent? Everyone on that list would murder Bats easily.

Robtard
Kevin's not taking down Batman, those sharp nails aren't going to do shit to the batsuit and Kevin's not dodging every bit of gear, punch, kick, elbow, knee, forearm blades and headbutt Bat's is going to levy his way.

Batman also takes down Jason (except Cyborg-Jason) too, if he has his gear.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Kevin's not taking down Batman, those sharp nails aren't going to do shit to the batsuit and Kevin's not dodging every bit of gear, punch, kick, elbow, knee, forearm blades and headbutt Bat's is going to levy his way.

Batman also takes down Jason (except Cyborg-Jason) too, if he has his gear. Dude are you on drugs?

Q'Anilia

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude are you on drugs?

Na, haven't done a drug in 10+ years.

Why?

Robtard

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Robtard
You say Uber, I say Cyborg, same thing.

yes I didn't write my post as an correction. Just saying he would own happy

Davis Bloome
Unless he's going up against Cyborg Jason, then he should be able to win all of the battles. His healing factor would be the biggest thing helping him, so even if any of the characters did significant damage, he'd be able to heal by the time the next fighter steps in.

Nemesis X
Uber-Jason sounds better than Cyborg Jason. Sabertooth would get owned by Uber-Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.