Apocalypse vs. Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
Ok
So, Dracula has all his resources from Vampire State. He knows 5 hideouts, where Nur may be sleeping, and goes to put him down.
If Nur survives, he tries to return the favor.

Current Dracula, classic Apocalypse.

Discuss

Xplosive
A weaken Apocalypse already killed him. He was revived too early and than Dracula knew he wouldn't be be match for him, so he drank his blood to have him under control and to make himself more powerful with Apocalypse blood. He did have him, but then Van Helsing came, did something to distract Dracula, Apocalypse wasn't under control anymore and easily killed him. Although I don't think even without Helsing distracting him, that he could have Apocalypse under control for long time.

So, classic Apocalypse without trouble.

Trackz
Originally posted by Xplosive
A weaken Apocalypse already killed him. He was revived too early and than Dracula knew he wouldn't be be match for him, so he drank his blood to have him under control and to make himself more powerful with Apocalypse blood. He did have him, but then Van Helsing came, did something to distract Dracula, Apocalypse wasn't under control anymore and easily killed him. Although I don't think even without Helsing distracting him, that he could have Apocalypse under control for long time.

So, classic Apocalypse without trouble. he was weakened because dracula weakened him, and the ONLY reason apocalypse beat him was because of Van Helsing, heck Apocalypse was about to serve as Dracula's "eternal cow" or however he put it.

the only reason I believe Dracula would've won the fight is because the vampire bite seemed to have effected Apocalypse drastically and he seemed a lot less powerful, however one-on-one apocalypse would destroy Dracula.

However since this is a very different fight and Dracula has his resources and prep and I believe his army (which consists of nearly every vampire throughout history) I would say in this particular scenario Dracula could take it.

illadelph12
Apocalypse. He could either port away to regroup or erect a forcefield, then grow to about 50' tall and morph one of his arms into a giant UV lamp, then proceed to fry all the Vamps that try to run up.

Trackz
Originally posted by illadelph12
Apocalypse. He could either port away to regroup or erect a forcefield, then grow to about 50' tall and morph one of his arms into a giant UV lamp, then proceed to fry all the Vamps that try to run up. many of draculas troops are equipped with suits to block out the sunlight, those that arent are magically protected from sunlight.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Trackz
he was weakened because dracula weakened him, and the ONLY reason apocalypse beat him was because of Van Helsing, heck Apocalypse was about to serve as Dracula's "eternal cow" or however he put it.

Apocalypse was awaken too early, I think whole century. He wasn't fully restored in the first place.

Apocalypse was about to serve as Dracula's "eternal cow" or however he put it.

I really doubt that would work. Apocalypse would sooner or later break free and destroy him.

Trackz
Apocalypse was awaken too early, I think whole century. He wasn't fully restored in the first place.

I really doubt that would work. Apocalypse would sooner or later break free and destroy him. you never know, if apocalypse was kept in that continual state of weakness, he wouldn't be able to break free especially since apocalypse's blood seemed to make Dracula more powerful.

however obviously in a one-one-one fight apocalypse would, with all of Dracula's resources though I see him taking it.

The Pict

So, classic Apocalypse without trouble.

That was a terrible mini-series. Such a waste of money. Apocalypse as knocked on his arse by rats and wolves facepalm

Xplosive
you never know, if apocalypse was kept in that continual state of weakness, he wouldn't be able to break free especially since apocalypse's blood seemed to make Dracula more powerful.

however obviously in a one-one-one fight apocalypse would, with all of Dracula's resources though I see him taking it.

And I think that bite on classic Apocalypse wouldn't even work. Wouldn't even put a scratch on it. Wouldn't be able to come to his blood with bite.

Survivor19
And i believe that he developed immunity to this kind of attack already...

Trackz
And I think that bite on classic Apocalypse wouldn't even work. Wouldn't even put a scratch on it. Wouldn't be able to come to his blood with bite. what evidence do you have that it won't work on him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.