Darth Nihl vs Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

onewiththeforce
Saber
Force
All-Out

Dual Arena

Hewhoknowsall
Ventress

Red Nemesis

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
And BTW, please DON'T put me on ignore, I'm just responding to a LOT of threads, but at least I try to be on topic (or at least in most of the threads) and I'm not insulting anyone or making spite threads or anything. What have I done wrong other than post a lot of (mostly on topic) replies due to being bored?

SAENBR
In all seriousness has anyone here ever actually put someone on their ignore list?

SAENBR
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
And BTW, please DON'T put me on ignore, I'm just responding to a LOT of threads, but at least I try to be on topic (or at least in most of the threads) and I'm not insulting anyone or making spite threads or anything. What have I done wrong other than post a lot of (mostly on topic) replies due to being bored?

You're welcome.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by SAENBR
In all seriousness has anyone here ever actually put someone on their ignore list?

I have. Three ppl? 1. Genesis/FNinja/troll. Sidious6 (for one too many no u!s) (He is now off) 3. One of Nebaris (your?) accounts once, before I realized the futility.

And now knows.

And you. if you are neb then you.
No definitely you too.

SAENBR
Please we all know every single one of my incarnations has been at the top of your friends list.

Slash_KMC
Please we all know every single one of my incarnations has been at the top of your friends list.

What a dreamer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kotorfan

nope. I haven't been here long enough.. and didn't have enough contact with nebaris

Eminence
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I have. Three ppl? 1. Genesis/FNinja/troll. Sidious6 (for one too many no u!s) (He is now off) 3. One of Nebaris (your?) accounts once, before I realized the futility.

And now knows.

And you. if you are neb then you.
No definitely you too. I've had at least four people on my Ignore list. Strangely, you were never once one of them...

Red Nemesis
Also, I had forgotten BOOG and Invictus Legio. (also, my father was outraged by one of Jack Daniel's sigs so he was on too.)

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Also, I had forgotten BOOG and Invictus Legio. (also, my father was outraged by one of Jack Daniel's sigs so he was on too.)

How does he even know this place?

Red Nemesis
He saw my screen while I was online? Did you think I meant that dad was on ignore? That's just weird.

Slash_KMC
You phrased that weird, you made it seem like he was on ignore.

Red Nemesis
So I did.

Slash_KMC
Is this where I'm supposed to say: "I sees what you did there"?

Well, I won't, because that's your (as in plural) thing. And I don't see it.

Vorpal Ruin

Yea, I have Chilled Monkey on ignore.

Red Nemesis
No, I was just admitting that my wording was unclear. As in, 'Slash was right.' TY 4 hlp'n.

Slash_KMC
jawdrop

Red Nemesis
lyke, i no, rite?

Slash_KMC
I need to lie down for a moment. The shock is just, overwhelming.

chilled monkey
Darth Nihl wins all three.

He defeated Kol Skywalker (the Jedi Grandmaster no less), killed numerous Jedi on Ossus and defeated Wolf Sazen, cutting off his arm and mortally wounding him. Wolf only survived because Cade healed him.

Eminence
chilled monkey
Darth Nihl wins all three.No.

WTF?

He electrocuted him from behind while Kol was busy slaughtering an army of stormtroopers and Sith warriors, and he'd already been wounded and cast aside; the Sith fired his burst of lightning from the ground, and some had believed him dead on the battlefield.

You do know who Ventress is?

What makes Wolf Sazen special? How does he compare to Obi-Wan, or Kit Fisto, or Anakin Skywalker?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Eminence
No.

Yes.

WTF?

He electrocuted him from behind while Kol was busy slaughtering an army of stormtroopers and Sith warriors, and he'd already been wounded and cast aside; the Sith fired his burst of lightning from the ground, and some had believed him dead on the battlefield.

He still killed him.

You do know who Ventress is?

Yeah, she's a Sith-wannabe. Darth Nihl is a real Sith. He's what Ventress dreams of becoming.

True, she killed a bunch of Jedi, but so did Nihl. And I think that the Jedi of his era are better overall than PT-era due to Luke's legacy. PT-era had grown stagnant and had lost their way (see Yoda's thoughts at the ned of the RotS novel).

What makes Wolf Sazen special? How does he compare to Obi-Wan, or Kit Fisto, or Anakin Skywalker?

See above. Plus, even with only one arm he survived a battle with a group of Sith.

kotorfan
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Yes.

He still killed him.

Yeah, she's a Sith-wannabe. Darth Nihl is a real Sith. He's what Ventress dreams of becoming.

True, she killed a bunch of Jedi, but so did Nihl. And I think that the Jedi of his era are better overall than PT-era due to Luke's legacy. PT-era had grown stagnant and had lost their way (see Yoda's thoughts at the ned of the RotS novel).

See above. Plus, even with only one arm he survived a battle with a group of Sith.

1) dude that was a cheap shot. Lets say Lucien jumps out from nowhere behind a tree and decapitates a rabbit, then Janus would say "oh Lucien killed a rabbit and since it was powerful, that makes Lucien even more powerful for the fact that he killed it" or something like that.

2) Sith = 2 at one time. He was like the 3rd one. There can't be too many sith, or the power will be diluted.

so like 5 sith = weaker sith compared to 2 sith, one master, other ok sith

3) lost their way my ass. Bane yelled at Krayt for "losing his way" and making the sith weak through the rule of one.

edit: I just read over my post, and it sounded quite hostile.. I hope you don't take any offense.

Eminence
chilled monkey
Okay.I accept.

Anakin killed Mace Windu, Luke killed the Death Star, Anakin killed Darth Sidious, Han Solo killed Darth Sidious.

Ergo, Anakin > Mace Windu, Luke > Death Star, Crippled Anakin > OT Sidious, Han Solo > DE Sidious.

See how that works?

You've basically eroded any faith I had in you. Considering I spent two days sticking up for Hewhoknowsall, that's something.

Darth Nihl has done nothing that would put him anywhere near Ventress' level. He defeated Wolf Sazen, he reputedly had his ass handed to him by Kol Skywalker - who managed to massacre seven other Sith and several dozen stormtroopers at the same time at least - and then killed him from behind, and then Cade Skywalker made him his *****.

Who were they? What rank? How many?

Prove it.

Which would matter if Ventress hadn't killed or defeated several Jedi who were notorious combatants.

Fourteen year old Cade Skywalker survived a battle with an army of Sith.

alterangel
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Yes.

With all due respect, they are both wannabes. As i recall Alema, the crazy, one armed, eccentric, half bug dark jedi, called Krayts Sith wannabes. If its coming from her you KNOW its true.

And Lucas himself stated in an interview that the PT jedi are the jedi at their peak. Which rules out that Legacy Jedi are better overall than the PT jedi. (im gonna try to find that exact quote)

Asajj is a beast when compared to Nihl.

alterangel
Wolfe was even holding his own one armed before cade stepped in and beasted him. even syn got a shot off on the vamipe wannabe.

The PT Jedi is in TPM commentary btw.

Eminence
It doesn't necessarily apply to Orders in activity after the OT.

chilled monkey
You've basically eroded any faith I had in you. Considering I spent two days sticking up for Hewhoknowsall, that's something.

Darth Nihl has done nothing that would put him anywhere near Ventress' level. He defeated Wolf Sazen, he reputedly had his ass handed to him by Kol Skywalker - who managed to massacre seven other Sith and several dozen stormtroopers at the same time at least - and then killed him from behind, and then Cade Skywalker made him his *****.

Getting beat by Skywalkers is no shame.

Prove it.

In the ROTS novel Yoda admits that he failed the Jedi Order by not letting it change and evolve.

Lightsnake
Chilled, a lot of what your saying relies on conjecture here, man...the validity of Nihl's Sith order is debatable on its own and Nhil doesn't have the feats to put him with Ventress. Wolf's awesome, but up to the level of PT greats?

Eminence
chilled monkey
Getting beat by Skywalkers is no shame.This isn't an argument.

He also said they'd spent the past millenium training to fight the last war. Which was, y'know, that thousand year war with armies of Sith.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Lightsnake
...the validity of Nihl's Sith order is debatable on its own

Beg your pardon, but why do you feel that is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.