WW3 Adam vs Adam Warlock & Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
many seem to think adam takes out a WM version of thor. could adam take out THIS combo like thor did?

it's the classic version of surfer, and warlock doesn't get to use the gem to soul suck.

personally, i'd need some compelling proof to think adam wins this.

Wei Phoenix
Adam goes down hard. Surfer would wreck him.

Bouboumaster
spite

Sin I AM
Current surfer? Doesnt matter!! Surfer solos

n b4 close

toodles love

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sin I AM

n b4 close

toodles love

Well I do think he would beat the weakened Planet Hulk Surfer. Thats probably the only one that loses.

The Nuul

n b4 close

leonidas
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
spite

really? i wouldn't think it was spite. ww3 adam WAS a bad mofo. could he use his lightning to get some wins here? thor beat the holy hell out of both of them using strength AND power and he was never in any danger. not sure adam is capable of that. erm

kgkg
Surfer Solos

The Pict
Adam gets crushed. Duo everytime

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Surfer Solos
Classic Surfer solos WWIII Adam? no expression

I think the duo wins, but um, not sold on him soloing.

jrodslam
Team works for it. Adam is being underrated here. Hes hella durable and hella strong. Team doesnt clean sweep it imo.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus

guy222
Adam/SS

Sin I AM
who did Teth take on that is ANYWHERE near Norrins level? No wait I'll answer that or you. NO1. Adam Warlock with soul gem would have been a nice math-up but adding Surfer is a curbstomp.

leonidas
who did Teth take on that is ANYWHERE near Norrins level?

that's kinda what i was wondering . . .

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
that's kinda what i was wondering . . .

are u baiting some1 then....... stick out tongue

Enyalus
who did Teth take on that is ANYWHERE near Norrins level? No wait I'll answer that or you. NO1.
Sentinel? SHAZAM Billy?

The Doom Patrol?

TricksterPriest
I really believe these two jobbed to Thor in B&T. Adam loses, but he gives them a good fight.

He might take a few if he just goes bloodlusted.

Juk3n
Originally posted by jrodslam
Team works for it. Adam is being underrated here. Hes hella durable and hella strong. Team doesnt clean sweep it imo.

Team might work for it, but they work for it and take it 10/10. Do you honestly believe BA gets even 1 victory here, on this board against this Duo?

Meds?

Sin I AM
SHAZAM Billy?

he took on shazam billy during WW3

leonidas
i think he takes adam everytime. but i don't see him taking ss. hard to say they jobbed to thor, when thor nearly killed warlock in his HIM form (an arguably more POWERFUL version of warlock) and every battle thor's had with ss has been really close. amp thor to 10x regular strength and i don't think we need to resort to 'jobbing' to explain the results of that fight. erm

Enyalus
he took on shazam billy during WW3
Was that a question? 'Cause I don't see a question mark. uhuh

And yes. wink

quanchi112
Team wins. Bottom line is Black adam is no blood and thunder Thor.

TricksterPriest
i think he takes adam everytime. but i don't see him taking ss. hard to say they jobbed to thor, when thor nearly killed warlock in his HIM form (an arguably more POWERFUL version of warlock) and every battle thor's had with ss has been really close. amp thor to 10x regular strength and i don't think we need to resort to 'jobbing' to explain the results of that fight. erm

Warlock was not nearly the tactical genius and skilled fighter that he became back when he was going by HIM. More powerful, sure. But skill and intellect are one of the main reasons Warlock is considered so dangerous. And that was something he had over Thor back in that arc.

And they were trying to reason with him and subdue him, not kill him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Warlock was not nearly the tactical genius and skilled fighter that he became back when he was going by HIM. More powerful, sure. But skill and intellect are one of the main reasons Warlock is considered so dangerous. And that was something he had over Thor back in that arc.

And they were trying to reason with him and subdue him, not kill him. And? Most heroes don't try to kill the other one even when it erupts into a fight. Surfer said he wasn't going to hold back and Thor handed him his ass. Handily.

leonidas

And they were trying to reason with him and subdue him, not kill him.

his 'tactical ability' is overrated and meaningless in direct combat. actually they were trying to SURVIVE.

cloud102
Adam has taken on the JSA on more than one ocassion. One time they defeated him through plot device through Dr. Fate, because his punk ass couldn't do it himself. Hourman was the same. And this is Android Hourman. Adam could take either one, but as a team, he'd probably lose.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juk3n
Team might work for it, but they work for it and take it 10/10. Do you honestly believe BA gets even 1 victory here, on this board against this Duo?

Meds?

Do i believe Adam gets 1 victory? I believe he can. WW3 Adam was a ruthless sob, and anything less that trying to kill him aint gonna put him down. Honestly, containment is the most likely way i see them taking him down. Surfers already been shown to be susceptible to magic and Adams at full power here and bloodlusted? I wouldnt doubt hed take at least one.

tkitna
WWW3 Adam is overrated. He isnt beating Surfer.

Naija boy

Why not? Classic surfers attacks are miles ahead of f martian manhunters "martian vision" and punches which were rocking adam and melting his face. It was "classic" surfer who created a blackhole with his energy output, had an output to hgh for quasar to absorb,evolved a planet,one shotted God cable, two shotted champion, overloaded firelord, outgunned mephisto in his own realm, was capable of defeating genis vell with a thought,etc etc. He was a straight up powerhouse and his seeming upgrade in annihilation doesnt change that fact.

This is pure spite and anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly not to be taken seriously

Naija boy
Surfers already been shown to be susceptible to magic and Adams at full power here and bloodlusted?

Surfer susceptible to magic? As in having some specific disadvantage against magic? What the f**k?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Naija boy
Surfer susceptible to magic? As in having some specific disadvantage against magic? What the f**k?

As in likely to be affected. As in his durability not being able to just shrug it off.

Naija boy
As in likely to be affected. As in his durability not being able to just shrug it off.

Surfers isnt immune to magic but their is no specific weakness to it either. He has however been able to take top level magic attacks from, Elder Gods and skyfather level beings so there is certainly no way that Blackadam is going to be able to overwhelm him because his attacks ae "magic".

cloud102
Originally posted by tkitna
WWW3 Adam is overrated. He isnt beating Surfer.

I think the Black and Marvel family are underrated in some ways. Both have survived gods, imps, and team bashers through their durability alone. Surfer better go for the kill or use high end attacks, because his average attacks won't be able to take down Adam, IMO.

starlock
Team for the Stomp!

Charmander
He might take a few if he just goes bloodlusted.

Yet you think regular Superman would beat him?

kgkg

I think the duo wins, but um, not sold on him soloing. I don't see why not Classic Surfer still has better feats than Current anyway.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Charmander
Yet you think regular Superman would beat him? laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Charmander
Yet you think regular Superman would beat him?

HaHa more TP ownage.

I think BA is being a little underrated here. I think the team wins but I'm really not sold on Surfer soloing anything.

illadelph12
I don't think Adam can score a victory on this team. He'd be hard pressed to beat Surfer in a non-plot driven scenario given the tools at Surfer's disposal (which Superman does not possess).

psycho gundam
many seem to think adam takes out a WM version of thor. could adam take out THIS combo like thor did?

it's the classic version of surfer, and warlock doesn't get to use the gem to soul suck.

personally, i'd need some compelling proof to think adam wins this. adam can still use karmic blasts right?

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
adam can still use karmic blasts right?

yeah, but they were ineffective against hercules because he was a god so i don't imagine they would be anymore effective against adam . . .

OneDumbG0
^ Hercules resisted them too?

leonidas
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Hercules resisted them too?

yeah. herc actually kicked his ass when they battled 1on1 in an IW book. one of herc's more impressive victories, imo. smile

Slaanesh
team stomp..Surfer alone is enough..

lordraiden
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team stomp..Surfer alone is enough..

That's exactly what I was thinking, why do you need both Warlock and Surfer? BA was good, but he aint taking those two together! Don't forget Warlock still has access to the SG without having it on him.

The Pict
I think SS by himself would get the majority of the wins, so the team take it everytime IMO.

Spire
After a long 2 seconds Adam dies.

abhilegend
Bump.

Oh and Adam beats the shit out of both.

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z408/majere616/GIFs/therock.gif

carver9
Surfer

Zack M
Adam rips their heads off.

Delta1938

Almost 7 years late, but.....Thor didn't have Warrior's Madness. It was something else, so Thor was just bloodlusted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Bump.

Oh and Adam beats the shit out of both.

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z408/majere616/GIFs/therock.gif Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Adam rips their heads off. Based on ?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer
Based on?

DTM
Id side with Surfer to beat WW3 Adam alone (though in a hard fought battle), adding in Warlock makes this much easier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.