Jango Fett + 10 ARC Troopers v. Durge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kodiak
Who wins?

ParaGod911
Jango would destroy durge w/out the ARC troops, easy! Durge is blinded by revenge upon all mandalorians and Jango would outsmart him by being cool and calculated. Obi-wan killed Durge but fought to a stand-still w/Jango.

bane's heart
boba was pretty afraid of durge if i remember right. Jango won't defeat him easily, plus he can't die.

Incanus
Yeah, Anakin had to launch Durge into a sun to kill him..... There is no way Jango can win....... There is no possible way he could get Drge into an escape pod or ship, then launch him into a sun, wothout getting shot by one of the ARC troopers. Durge could solo Jango........

Captain REX
Durge has this...

ares834
COuldn't Jango incinerate all of Durge with his flamethrower? However, I don't really know as I know very little about Durge although I am inclined to say Jango/Arcs.

Captain REX
I am not sure if the flamethrower could accomplish that. Fuel is finite, might not burn through Durge's armor, etc.

Durge is basically immortal due to his entire body being a highly regenerative nervous system. Kenobi hacks him into tiny pieces with a lightsaber and he still comes back. Blasters don't phase him much.

bayhunter12
jango could beat durge without arc troopers. This battle lasts mabye 5 minutes.

xxxpoppunker182
this is a good match up although yo have to list what they have at their disposal like does jango have thermal dets? if so he could incinerate durge if he was smart enough but durge isn't a push over at all and he isn't dumb. the only way i see jango winning though is with lots of thermal dets though.

with 10 arcs it's over kill.

in fact if all the nulls are included in this fight they easily take durge well those 5 or 6 and jango.

kotorfan
What book is Durge in? Is it a comic? cuz I have never read about Durge, except when Boba was posing as him to fight Grevious in wat tambor's mansion or something like that.

I have played as Durge in SWBF2 though. but that doesn't say much about him.

Incanus
Durge is an immortal Gen'Dai who has been bounty hunting and hunting Mandalorians for over 2 millenia(thousand)years. He can regenenerate any wound, to the extent he was cut in half by kenobi i think and regenerated. His mentor was acutally a Mandalorian, but some mercenaries(that were Mandalorians) came and killed him for some reason. He then had his armor fused to his skin. Later, he was cryogenically frozen i think or put in stasis, then was woken up by the CIS. He was employed to kill jedi. He killed some Mandalorians in the process, and survived being "killed" by General Grevious. Anakin killed him by putting him in an escape pod somehow, and launching him into the sun. He may have survived, but he hit the surface. So he died. He also survived a ship exploding from thermal detonatrs.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by kotorfan
What book is Durge in? Is it a comic? cuz I have never read about Durge, except when Boba was posing as him to fight Grevious in wat tambor's mansion or something like that.

I have played as Durge in SWBF2 though. but that doesn't say much about him.

I don't think Durge is in SWBF2 at all.

Incanus
Hes not, he would have downloaded a mod. Or cheated. Jango and Boba are the ones in it. No Durge, or he would own all the other guys.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
that would be freakin awesome. durge in a battlefront.

Incanus
Yeah, that would be cool. Have his cool armor. There is also a mod for Revan, Malak, and Bane as heroes. (i want that one)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.