Dragonball, Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT DVD release?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMercurial
Hey, I'm someone who was born in the late eighties when all the kids around me were really into Dragonball Z, but I never got into it myself. Now I'm twenty, and I've found myself interested, so I've started watching the original Dragonball series in order and I'm just wondering if anybody knows when the entire Dragonball, Dragonball Z and GT collection will be realeased on dvd?

dadudemon
Originally posted by TheMercurial
Hey, I'm someone who was born in the late eighties when all the kids around me were really into Dragonball Z, but I never got into it myself. Now I'm twenty, and I've found myself interested, so I've started watching the original Dragonball series in order and I'm just wondering if anybody knows when the entire Dragonball, Dragonball Z and GT collection will be realeased on dvd?

November 23rd, 2011. no expression

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dadudemon
November 23rd, 2011. no expression

I turn 42 that year

besides DBZ and them were already re released

Astner
If you're going to buy Dragonball Z you might as well buy Dragonball Kai--when released--instead. Only a 100 epidoes (which mean it'll go easier on your wallet) they only cut down on fillers. Trimmed up effects, lines, sound, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.