The Official Now Playing Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

That ACDC Chick
well... we always post whatever we're listening to eith in the 'what are you listening to now' thread aaaaaaaaaaall the way over in the music forum or in the General Discussion Thread
since one takes too much time to get to and the other clogs up the thread...
how about an official thread? big grin

ill start

nowplaying
oNO6pAJBCs4

Sol Valentine
Music forum. erm

Dr. Coxxx
pearl jam >>>> everything else

good taste

can't say too much about the fact you like acdc though

Q'Anilia
Not sure I get the intent of the thread, but I'll go ahead and post what I'm playing right now anyway stick out tongue

nowplaying

X1SPQkLqKxc

The Grey Fox
Nice sentiment, but it will get moved.

That ACDC Chick
probably mmm

the.kenzo
Listening to Pineapple Express playing in the background.

Kinkin
Why can't I embed?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUOopiV0TAI

That ACDC Chick
to post a youtube vid you wanna:
copy the URL code like-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNO6pAJBCs4
then remove the stuff before the = so you have-oNO6pAJBCs4
then put around it

Q'Anilia
So:

NUOopiV0TAI

happy

Kinkin
Shut up!!

I eh mean thanks.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
So:

NUOopiV0TAI

happy
yep just take the space out of the

That ACDC Chick
nowplaying
6lWJz3mF-qE

Kinkin
I suck at music knowledge, I don't even know if I like any songs by AC/DC seeing as I don't know who sings my favourite songs mostly.

Must look this up.

That ACDC Chick
this is the exact reason so many people hate AC/DC and especially us AC/DC fans
they dont know any songs by them outside the mainstream stuff played on movies and commercials and the radio all the time and then they criticize us for knowing and loving every one of their songs when they only know a few

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Kinkin
I suck at music knowledge, I don't even know if I like any songs by AC/DC seeing as I don't know who sings my favourite songs mostly.

Must look this up.

No shame in that. I listened to "Track 01" to "Track 20" from "Unknown Album" for a year or something. Love their songs happy Just recently learnt of their name.

Digi
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
well... we always post whatever we're listening to eith in the 'what are you listening to now' thread aaaaaaaaaaall the way over in the music forum or in the General Discussion Thread

Thanks for making the decision easier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.