Who can Survive OE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
This is Darkseid from the PC days. He will use his powerful OE. Which one can survive it.

1- Superman(Current)
2- WWH
3- Gladiator
4- Orion
5- SS
6- Juggernaut
7- Onslaught
8- Thanos
9- Superman/boy Prime
10- Odin

If anyone survives it, they must go on to the next challenge. They must take yet another hit. Will anyone survive it

Enyalus
Bet Superman survives it for whatever PIS reason.

Onslaught survives both. Thanos might survive one. Superman Prime survives both. Odin survives both.

The Nuul
What, no Wolverine?

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Nuul
What, no Wolverine?
Wolverine would be spite.

He'd swip Darkseid's head off of his body before he could even think about firing up the OE.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Bet Superman survives it for whatever PIS reason.

Onslaught survives both. Thanos might survive one. Superman Prime survives both. Odin survives both.

if superman survives then Juggenaut will say: "that tickled do it again"

Enyalus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
if superman survives then Juggenaut will say: "that tickled do it again"
Didn't even see Juggs on the list.

He survives it, too.

xJLxKing
So Juggernaut, Prime, and Odin survive both?

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
So Juggernaut, Prime, and Odin survive both?
Ditto for Onslaught.

And I'm not sure about Thanos.

D_Dude1210
Thanos with his force field up would.

nicamarvin

xJLxKing
Thanos won't survive it imo. I don't see Juggernaut surviving it. It's not a physically attack.

quanchi112
This is Darkseid from the PC days. He will use his powerful OE. Which one can survive it.

1- Superman(Current)
2- WWH
3- Gladiator
4- Orion
5- SS
6- Juggernaut
7- Onslaught
8- Thanos
9- Superman/boy Prime
10- Odin

If anyone survives it, they must go on to the next challenge. They must take yet another hit. Will anyone survive it Juggs, Onslaught, Thanos, Prime, and Odin survive this.

vlaaad12345
Nobody on that list is surviving all out old school OE.

TricksterPriest
The OE is not something Juggernaut's powers can work against.

the OB he could tank. The OE is not just a physical attack. It's whatever Darkseid wants it to be. If he wants wipeout, something's getting erased.

It isn't that this power fails. It's that he doesn't always use it. When he does, it's a game-breaker. The OE is one of the most broken super powers in comics.

nicamarvin

psycho gundam
no sentry?

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

the OB he could tank. The OE is not just a physical attack. It's whatever Darkseid wants it to be. If he wants wipeout, something's getting erased.
The OE will not kill Juggernaut.

And that's what the OP states - who can survive.

TricksterPriest

xJLxKing
Survive as in not get erased.

Srry psycho gundam, but Sentry is to weak stick out tongue

nicamarvin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no sentry?
super man current and glads are here why do you want yet another sups?? he will fair the same anyways

Enyalus
Enya: Juggs is not going to survive the wipeout. His invulnerability means jack to it.
Juggernaut has survived Oblivion already.

Guess what Thor's godblast is? "DIVINE POWER." And, oh wow...he survived that, too.

Juggy survives DS's OE. Easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Nobody on that list is surviving all out old school OE. Name the most powerful being the oe has taken out to assume so.

quanchi112
facepalm DIVINE POWER. Darkseid has one big difference compared to all those guys. HE's A GOD. And he's also more powerful than those people you named. including Thanos.

The very nature of the OE completely ignores the invulnerability clause.

Enya: Juggs is not going to survive the wipeout. His invulnerability means jack to it. So is Odin. Being a god means nothing.

If you stand by that logic Balder beats Doomsday, Supes,Mordru and everyone else who isn't a god. laughing out loud

nicamarvin

Nestical
facepalm DIVINE POWER. Darkseid has one big difference compared to all those guys. HE's A GOD.

yeah & odin,vishnu & zeus are gods yet were owned by arishem.whats your point? plus if you think supes will take it but juggs cant then you show youre an idiot

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nestical
yeah & odin,vishnu & zeus are gods yet were owned by arishem.whats your point? plus if you think supes will take it but juggs cant then you show youre an idiot laughing out loud

jalek moye
prime is WELL his friging golden Superman,
not that prime, the prime that is actually used in comics. golden was used twice total.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by jalek moye
not that prime, the prime that is actually used in comics. golden was used twice total.

then he is toasted....aside from the powerful guy Odin is I see him and Juggernaut surviving this, maybe thanos if he is aloud to use his tech base powers on himself, think about it he is the master of prep and very smart

Galan007
No one survives it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
No one survives it. Who is the most powerful character it has ever taken out?

tkitna
super man current and glads are here why do you want yet another sups?? he will fair the same anyways

Because Sentry just reformed from nothing. Something Supes and Glads have not done. Thats why he was mentioned.

I dont think anybody should be survivng the OE beams. On that list anyways.

tkitna
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who is the most powerful character it has ever taken out?

Galactus for a brief second. laughing out loud

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut has survived Oblivion already.

Guess what Thor's godblast is? "DIVINE POWER." And, oh wow...he survived that, too.

Juggy survives DS's OE. Easily.

Actually tbh they retconned it. Apparently he eventually died in Oblivion but came back to life and escaped/got spit out, whether or not he did it or if Cyttorak did it isn't mentioned.

If the OE is anything like Oblivion then I suppose Cain dies and then comes back to life a little later? erm

Spire
Onslaught doesn't survive.

Allankles
So is Odin. Being a god means nothing.

If you stand by that logic Balder beats Doomsday, Supes,Mordru and everyone else who isn't a god. laughing out loud

True being a god means nothing, divine power or otherwise. It's not like a godblast or a disintegration beam i.e. it's not just a physical attack.

DS explains it best.

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0460/jkfw-05-11.jpg

He doesn't have to increase his power output his beams need only touch his victim, all it takes is the slightest physical contact and you're erased from existence. Surviving them requires PIS or a high enough control over reality itself.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Spire
Onslaught doesn't survive.
Sure he does. He's a being of the astral plane. He doesn't exist fully in this dimension. Much like DS.

Spire
Sure he does. He's a being of the astral plane. He doesn't exist fully in this dimension. Much like DS.

Hmm... So you are arguing from that angle.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Spire
Hmm... So you are arguing from that angle.
Pretty much.

I mean, he basically was the astral plane at his peak. Bitchslapped Phoenix on the astral plane even in his first and weakest form. It was stated multiple times he's a being of pure psychic energy. I don't think the OE destroys him at all.

Spire
Pretty much.

I mean, he basically was the astral plane at his peak. Bitchslapped Phoenix on the astral plane even in his first and weakest form. It was stated multiple times he's a being of pure psychic energy. I don't think the OE destroys him at all.

Meh.

supremthor
Pre-Crisis Darkseid kills them all, he was fare above skyfather.

-K-M-
Happy banana...that is all

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/723.gif

Slaanesh
everyone can survive it..

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Slaanesh
everyone can survive it.. laughing out loud

Slaanesh
u really think Supes can't survive the OE no expression

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Slaanesh
u really think Supes can't survive the OE no expression
PC era. Of course not!

Enyalus
PC era. Of course not!
Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis. Same thing, according to NG fans.

xJLxKing
Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis. Same thing, according to NG fans.
NG?

There is a clear power difference between PC era, and now.

Enyalus
NG?

There is a clear power difference between PC era, and now.
New Gods.

Technically, the 4th World wasn't affected by the Crisis. There's still a power level difference, but, technically, PC DS is current DS.

xJLxKing
New Gods.

Technically, the 4th World wasn't affected by the Crisis. There's still a power level difference, but, technically, PC DS is current DS. I know, that's why I keeps saying PC era, and not PC Darkseid.

Enyalus
I know, that's why I keeps saying PC era, and not PC Darkseid.
Clever trollop, you.

xJLxKing
Clever trollop, you.
big grin

King Kandy

It isn't that this power fails. It's that he doesn't always use it. When he does, it's a game-breaker. The OE is one of the most broken super powers in comics.
So OE can do whatever Darkseid wants no matter what the opponent is? Can it erase the Presence?

BTW, Superman deflected it with heat vision.

occultdestroyer
No one in the list survives old skool OE

vlaaad12345
Superman never deflected pc darkseids oe.

Slaanesh
DS can shot any Omega from his eyes..it won't kill any of this guy..except for WWH maybe..

King Kandy
Superman never deflected pc darkseids oe.
Pre and Post crisis DS are the same.

vlaaad12345
Not according to FC,whatever ds superman has fought is an avatar.

King Kandy
Not according to FC,whatever ds superman has fought is an avatar.
Then none of the feats brought up in this thread are valid and the thread is meaningless, since there would be no PC appearances of the true Darkseid.

psycho gundam
quite the dilemma

vlaaad12345
Its asking for pc era darkseid specifically so we use those feats and those feats say not a damn person on this list is surviving allout pc OE.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
True being a god means nothing, divine power or otherwise. It's not like a godblast or a disintegration beam i.e. it's not just a physical attack.

DS explains it best.

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0460/jkfw-05-11.jpg

He doesn't have to increase his power output his beams need only touch his victim, all it takes is the slightest physical contact and you're erased from existence. Surviving them requires PIS or a high enough control over reality itself. So these no names constitue proof over everyone nowadays? Nah. Like I said Supes has deflected them, WW has also done so, and Doomsday has flat out survived them before.

kevdude
So these no names constitue proof over everyone nowadays? Nah. Like I said Supes has deflected them, WW has also done so, and Doomsday has flat out survived them before.

Superman deflected them only by using his heat vision to block DS vision of him so he moved them around, he has to see them in order for the beams to hit its target, WW bracelet's are protected by other gods in the DCU and since it is just a mere avatar of DS, DD did not survive he died the returned. cool

Only if you are protected by The Source/God are you ever going to be able to survive the Beams

King Kandy
Originally posted by kevdude
Superman deflected them only by using his heat vision to block DS vision of him so he moved them around,
That's complete speculation. On-panel it looks like they just plain bounced off.

Slaanesh
DD did not survive he died the returned. cool

how do you know that??all that was shown is that DS shot him..he got up a moment later and beat the shit out of DS..when did DD died??

Sin I AM
y isnt surfer on the list

KuRuPT Thanosi
He never killed DD at all and there is no proof he did only speculation on the part of DS fanboys. Fact is DD tanked the blast and when on to wreck DS in a few punches. Superman's HV blocked it, WW braclets blocked it. All clear examples of it not working.

Furthemore, it's a very simple question... Who is the most power being the OE has taken out? I'm sure since you guys are so confident in it's worth you can name countless people that compare to people on this list that it has erased roll eyes (sarcastic)

kevdude
Originally posted by King Kandy
That's complete speculation. On-panel it looks like they just plain bounced off.

laughing out loud bounced off?? Thats a good one. About DD it was shown in Countdown that he died then returned.

KuRuPT Thanosi
laughing out loud bounced off?? Thats a good one. About DD it was shown in Countdown that he died then returned.

Bullshit it never showed him dying it showed his appearances.

kevdude
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Bullshit it never showed him dying it showed his appearances.

It talked about them both, or did you not read everything?? Talked about him dying and returning to life and instances when it happened, and 1 of them shown was DD getting hit by the Beams, nothing else to add unless you want to argue with DC, go right ahead then but do not do it here. wink

xJLxKing
laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
It talked about them both, or did you not read everything?? Talked about him dying and returning to life and instances when it happened, and 1 of them shown was DD getting hit by the Beams, nothing else to add unless you want to argue with DC, go right ahead then but do not do it here. wink

Don't try and pass off your speculation as fact. It never said he died by DS. Show me it saying this as all it showed were his many appearances/battles not of just him dying. Show it stating these are the instances where he died then.

Enyalus
Don't try and pass off your speculation as fact. It never said he died by DS. Show me it saying this as all it showed were his many appearances/battles not of just him dying.

^ 100% truth.

Complete and utter speculation to say that DD died during the H/P arc. Especially when he's never been shown to have resurrected that quickly before or after that, and all that closing page during Countdown pointed out was the major arcs DD appeared in.

quanchi112
Superman deflected them only by using his heat vision to block DS vision of him so he moved them around, he has to see them in order for the beams to hit its target, WW bracelet's are protected by other gods in the DCU and since it is just a mere avatar of DS, DD did not survive he died the returned. cool

Only if you are protected by The Source/God are you ever going to be able to survive the Beams Superman wasn't protected by the Source. He just defended himself.

Thor's hammer is definitely capable of returning the blast and absorbing it.

Dd has never rezzed that quickly and there's no proof he died. None.

TricksterPriest
Excuse me? When did anyone come even close to killing DD in H/P other than DS? None of you have any basis to claim that DD doesn't rez that quickly, since he was operating at a higher level during that arc and no one other than Darkseid was able to even put him down for awhile.

And since he didn't get put down by anything else, you have no basis for comparison. H/P was killed 3 times total. Once by DS, once by the end of time, and once by Imperiex Prime. He got saved from the 2nd one, but Darkseid had to speed up his recovery from the third.

skyfather
6,8,9 and 10 all survive.

Enyalus
H/P was killed 3 times total. Once by DS
You have zero basis for thinking this.

I concur that DS was the only one who even came close. But nothing supports the supposition that DD was killed.

Allankles
I don't know why people are using HV examples or an instance where Diana's bracelets deflected the beams. We're talking about direct hits, both are not instances of a direct hit on either Supes or WW.

Anyway the beams are sometimes depicted as disintegration beams (for some odd reason) in which case they can be resisted.

However, erasure from existence is another matter. In Generations when DS killed Supes family it was said that the reality warping is so complete on the victims, even their loved ones (Supes as an example) forget they ever existed.

TricksterPriest
The wipeout is different from the desintegrator. If a writer says differently, he's blowing smoke.

kevdude
Superman wasn't protected by the Source. He just defended himself.

Thor's hammer is definitely capable of returning the blast and absorbing it.

Dd has never rezzed that quickly and there's no proof he died. None.

Never said Superman was protected by The Source, beings like The Spectre who serve The Voice are.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Excuse me? When did anyone come even close to killing DD in H/P other than DS? None of you have any basis to claim that DD doesn't rez that quickly, since he was operating at a higher level during that arc and no one other than Darkseid was able to even put him down for awhile.

And since he didn't get put down by anything else, you have no basis for comparison. H/P was killed 3 times total. Once by DS, once by the end of time, and once by Imperiex Prime. He got saved from the 2nd one, but Darkseid had to speed up his recovery from the third.

Scans saying DS killed DD?

Bentley
Rulk would if Loeb was writing.

quanchi112

And since he didn't get put down by anything else, you have no basis for comparison. H/P was killed 3 times total. Once by DS, once by the end of time, and once by Imperiex Prime. He got saved from the 2nd one, but Darkseid had to speed up his recovery from the third. Doomsday was buried beneath rubble and made quick work of Darkseid after he freed himself.

quanchi112
Never said Superman was protected by The Source, beings like The Spectre who serve The Voice are. The Spectre isn't protected from the Source. The Spectre can still be affected. I have no idea what you are basing this off of?

TricksterPriest
WHAT?! The Source is an aspect of the Presence, are you brain dead, or just retarded? no He's the Wrath of God, of course he's going to be immune.

Also, the Spectre can be affected, but not Thanos? thumb down

Enyalus
Didn't protect him from Cain.

Astner
Superman wouldn't survive the Omega effect, he's immune to it and doesn't get affected but if he would ... I'd say no one on that list survives it.

xJLxKing
Didn't protect him from Cain.
He had the Spear

Enyalus
He had the Spear
omg no teh sp33r!!!!!11uno

xJLxKing
omg no teh sp33r!!!!!11uno \
Fuc& You

Enyalus
laughing out loud

kevdude
The Spectre isn't protected from the Source. The Spectre can still be affected. I have no idea what you are basing this off of?

The Spectre is protected by The Voice, happened in The Spectre v4

Charmander
Also, the Spectre can be affected, but not Thanos? thumb down

I thought this was survive, not if it could affect him.

Because, sure if Thanos had his back turned to Darkseid while sleeping, he could be hurt like a housecat hurts a human... no one is arguing about that.
What they are arguing, is that Thanos won't be killed, erased, etc.

King Kandy

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7296/omegaeffect.th.jpg

Yes, they did bounce off.

kevdude

Yes, they did bounce off.

Go ahead and show the part where Darkseid was following Superman as he was trying to follow him with the beams and snuck behind DS and he didn't realise the beams was right infront of him and he hit himself. wink

Enyalus
Go ahead and show the part where Darkseid was following Superman as he was trying to follow him with the beams and snuck behind DS and he didn't realise the beams was right infront of him and he hit himself. wink
That was after the scan he posted...not before.

King Kandy
Different issue bub.

OneDumbG0

Yes, they did bounce off. BTW, who the f wrote this crap? Heat vision deflecting the Omega Effect? I mean... seriously. Are we supposed to believe that the heat vision is an extension of Superman's own "protected-by-the-Source" characteristic? What's next? Superman using super-breath to blow away the Omega Effect the next time we see Darkseid? Lord.

Enyalus
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
BTW, who the f wrote this crap?
Mark Schultz...

lol

kevdude
Different issue bub.

Different issue?? wrong, thats what happened right after that. Do not show half of what happens.

Enyalus
Different issue?? wrong, thats what happened right after that. Do not show half of what happens.
He showed what proved his case. Nothing wrong with that. He said the OE bounced off Supes' HV. And it did.

He wins.

Charmander
Go ahead and show the part where Darkseid was following Superman as he was trying to follow him with the beams and snuck behind DS and he didn't realise the beams was right infront of him and he hit himself. wink How does that make anything better?

Mindset
kev, just accept that he won.

TricksterPriest
Oiii.......Darkseid can control the beams, deflect, schmeck. As Kev pointed out, Darkseid immediately had them chasing Superman right afterwards. Also, if ever there was a case for PIS, that segment deserves it.

King Kandy
Oiii.......Darkseid can control the beams, deflect, schmeck. As Kev pointed out, Darkseid immediately had them chasing Superman right afterwards. Also, if ever there was a case for PIS, that segment deserves it.

They were deflected though. You think Darkseid deliberately made it look like they were reflected for some reason? No. I said what happened.

TricksterPriest
You think Sentry is a god. And that Thanos is more powerful than Darkseid.

Let us say that I challenge your interpretations and your attempts to lowball DS.

Charmander

Let us say that I challenge your interpretations and your attempts to lowball DS. Which is better than being Trick?

Anyway, way to prove him wrong TP! thumb up

King Kandy

Let us say that I challenge your interpretations and your attempts to lowball DS.

What interpretations? I have said one thing in this thread, that the OE bounced off of Superman's heat vision. And I have posted a scan that proves that fact. There is nothing here that can be challenged.

Also, I love how me being absent for months, the first thing you say to me is an attempt to besmirch my credibility.

kevdude
Here is the scans others have not provided from Apokolips Now until now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9000/scannedimage.th.jpg

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5569/scannedimage2.th.jpg

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3738/scannedimage3.th.jpg

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5777/scannedimage4.th.jpg

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7323/scannedimage5.th.jpg

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5691/scannedimage6.th.jpg

Enyalus
Congrats?

OneDumbG0
... so Superman deflected the Omega Effect away... and Darkseid reasserted control over it to follow Superman... only to have Superman redirect it back unto Darkseid?

Charmander
... so Superman deflected the Omega Effect away... and Darkseid reasserted control over it to follow Superman... only to have Superman redirect it back unto Darkseid? Because Darkseid got caught unaware by the attack he apparently has complete control over.

King Kandy
Here is the scans others have not provided from Apokolips Now until now. roll eyes (sarcastic)
And this somehow proves that superman didn't reflect the OE with his heat vision?

kevdude
... so Superman deflected the Omega Effect away... and Darkseid reasserted control over it to follow Superman... only to have Superman redirect it back unto Darkseid?

Pretty much

King Kandy
Pretty much
So I was right the whole time?

kevdude
So I was right the whole time?

Not really no

King Kandy
Not really no
Really. Can you show me what makes you think supes DIDN'T deflect the OE, because the scan shows him doing it.

kevdude
Really. Can you show me what makes you think supes DIDN'T deflect the OE, because the scan shows him doing it.

The point you was making as if the heat vision itself was more powerful was why it was stopped, it got in the way and DS had to move it around, that is what I was getting at. eek! It sounded like from the beginning that the HV was more powerful from your point of view.....

Edit

King Kandy
The point you was making as if the heat vision itself was more powerful was why it was stopped, it got in the way and DS had to move it around, that is what I was getting at. eek!
The point is that the OE bounced off the heat vision. Yeah, DS could still move it around after wards, but that's what happened and that's what I said happened.

xJLxKing
Maybe, just maybe, DS deflected it.

Either way, PIS PIS

P I S

Mindset
I just want to congratulate you on your win, King Kandy.

King Kandy
Thank you.

It's funny how I make one tiny comment using a proven fact, and get jumped on by so many people.

TricksterPriest
The point is that the OE bounced off the heat vision. Yeah, DS could still move it around after wards, but that's what happened and that's what I said happened.

Let me explain the point Kev is making. The HV stopped the finder beams, not the OE itself. 2nd, Darkseid met initial resistance, SO HE CHANGED THE TRAJECTORY AND TARGETING. He chose not to engage in a beam o war with Superman and had the beams chase him.

Also, to maneuver Darkseid into his own beams while they were chasing Superman before DS could react, is proof that the OE is a FTL attack.

And finally: Those pics completely prove that Apokolips Now is crap. Darkseid would have never walked into an obvious trap just like that. He'd have a back up plan, BECAUSE HE'S JUSTIFIABLY PARANOID. He doesn't trust anyone because he's backstabbed everyone. And even though he knows Superman, this is an obvious trap and the fact that he didn't prepare for it was insulting and shows a lack of understanding of the character.

And one motherbox amping 3 kryptonians to create a field around Apokolips? WHAT THE HELL?

Someone needs to die for that piece of shit. And that fight was a joke.

lordraiden
If this is PC Darkseid, none mentioned survive.

King Kandy
The HV stopped the finder beams, not the OE itself.
DS said it was the OE.

Stop ignoring poor showings just because you don't like them.

carnage52
the game

kevdude
DS said it was the OE.

Pretty sure Trick is talking about only the beams was stopped, they never hit Supes so it didn't stop the OE.

The Eradicator going full power.
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3148/scannedimage7uwp.th.jpg

Kris Blaze
DS said it was the OE.

The beams need to land for the effect to occur.

The effect is greater than Darkseid in many ways. If they struck Cain, then he would never have received the Gem in the first place.

King Kandy
True enough supes never actually took the beam in those scans. But they bounced of his HV.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm still waiting for the scans saying DS killed DD. Pure and utter speculation on the part of DS fanboys. Trick you act like it's PIS and CRAP because DS walked into a trap. News flash kid, he's a villian and he's going to lose. He walks into traps and situations all the time that cause him to lose in the end. Not just in that story but many stories and yet somehow that one story is PIS.

quanchi112
I'm still waiting for the scans saying DS killed DD. Pure and utter speculation on the part of DS fanboys. Trick you act like it's PIS and CRAP because DS walked into a trap. News flash kid, he's a villian and he's going to lose. He walks into traps and situations all the time that cause him to lose in the end. Not just in that story but many stories and yet somehow that one story is PIS. Pis has always been a way for someone to ignore something imo. I am not saying that there aren't good examples of it but that it's used far too often to ignore low showings.

quanchi112
WHAT?! The Source is an aspect of the Presence, are you brain dead, or just retarded? no He's the Wrath of God, of course he's going to be immune.

Also, the Spectre can be affected, but not Thanos? thumb down Everything is an aspect of the Presence. The Presence makes up the entire dcu.

Proof that he is immune to the Source?

Thanos can definitely affect the Spectre.

quanchi112
The Spectre is protected by The Voice, happened in The Spectre v4 Did you read my post? How is the Spectre immune from the Source?Originally posted by kevdude
Go ahead and show the part where Darkseid was following Superman as he was trying to follow him with the beams and snuck behind DS and he didn't realise the beams was right infront of him and he hit himself. wink Supes deflected them enough to maneuver behind Ds to nail him with his own beams.

kevdude
Did you read my post? How is the Spectre immune from the Source? Supes deflected them enough to maneuver behind Ds to nail him with his own beams.

I never said he was immune from The Source wink

quanchi112
I never said he was immune from The Source wink Then why did you respond?

kevdude
Then why did you respond?

Cause you keep asking over and over blink

quanchi112
Cause you keep asking over and over blink This has nothing to do with the Source.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.